Author Topic: 28th Election: Aug-Oct Candidates and Discussion  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
28th Election: Aug-Oct Candidates and Discussion
« on: August 08, 2022, 03:36:56 pm »
We will give this till 12pm BST on the 11th of August l before we lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in as I'm away until then from tomorrow anyway.

Troll apps will not be added, and you must answer all of the questions in the app.  Consider this your warning.  I'll try and update the op daily, other mods can update it as well.  Check the stickied threads for help.

Code
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]EU or NA?:[/b]
[b]Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:[/b]
[b]Why should you become CR?:[/b]
[b]What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?[/b]

EU:

Maskman
Name: Maskman
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I did not aim to run again to be CR, however as now it is past the deadline and no one has applied to be CR so may as well be me. As someone having previous experience in being CR in the past two years, I have a general idea of how the forum works and will continue to help administer and represent the community.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?  Regardless of whether I am CR or not, I plan to host a small format tournament come Mid/End September for the community. Furthermore I will try to revive and stimulate the regimental community, as to how to do that other than increasing involvement in casual events and perhaps reopening a Thursday event - will remain up to discussion. Please do text and get in contact with me as to any ideas!
[close]

jakob
Name: jakob
EU or NA?: eu
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: so guys, me as a newcomer, the fresh blood of the nw community, i am here to change the system. i am here so all of us can escape the matrix. we get brainwashed and pushed into taking decisions; pushed to follow the mikado.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?  i plan to rescue all of us, i plan to make nw a better place. nw should be a place where new players can enjoy their time without being bullied and brainwashed by the ruler of the matrix. so if you trust me and have faith i can guarantee you that you will not regret it. its time to time.
[close]

Blitzkrieg
Name: Blitzkrieg
Why should you become CR?: I am a valued member of this community with much respect amongst minorities and i will FREE fse once and for all
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I wish to host more tournaments and host servers whilst give out admin to as many people as possible cuz we all saw how that went last time. I also wish to free our people like Moses did to the Jews uncensoring FSE forever thank you for listening to my TED talk if you have any questions feel free to private message me on FSE or steam and i will try my best to get back to you.
[close]

NA:

Soulja
Name:Soulja boy
EU or NA?:NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:Y
Why should you become CR?:Because I am the best leader
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Playing good ole mount and blade and whatnot
[close]
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 03:48:22 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 28th Election: Aug-Oct Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 05:54:50 pm »
Just replying so I'll see responses easier  8)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 11:06:16 pm »
Can't wait for the Bodya CR app

Offline Murhpy

• First Lieutenant
  • If the beat is nice play it twice
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Murhpy from the 33rd
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 01:06:35 pm »
Cant wait for Uni's apllication to be come 4x CR just to brag about it

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 01:11:27 pm »
Cant wait for Uni's apllication to be come 4x CR just to brag about it
4x cr would be too much ;)

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2022, 08:34:52 pm »
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2022, 04:03:07 am »
Name: Maskman
Why should you become CR?: I did not aim to run again to be CR, however as now it is past the deadline and no one has applied to be CR so may as well be me. As someone having previous experience in being CR in the past two years, I have a general idea of how the forum works and will continue to help administer and represent the community.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?  Regardless of whether I am CR or not, I plan to host a small format tournament come Mid/End September for the community. Furthermore I will try to revive and stimulate the regimental community, as to how to do that other than increasing involvement in casual events and perhaps reopening a Thursday event - will remain up to discussion. Please do text and get in contact with me as to any ideas!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2022, 07:09:26 am »
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:Y
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Playing good ole mount and blade and whatnot
CoC > any other team

Offline Vladdleco

• Sergeant Major
  • 45thN | Cpl
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vladdleco/I will be good at melee
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2022, 07:19:22 am »

based

Offline Siefkopf

• Major
  • GLORIOUS|Nr12 OG|17e OG
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union

yecgga

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2022, 12:18:42 pm »
Name: dust
EU or NA?: eu
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yeah
Why should you become CR?: democracy could be a reason
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? same as soulja

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2022, 12:21:35 pm »
Oh well, time to have Germany vote for Maskman. Such a shame.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Flexi.

• Captain
  • ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2ndKGL
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2022, 12:53:27 pm »
Ted for CR
GuMo

Offline Scottish Unicorn