Author Topic: Looking for a new headset  (Read 1156 times)

Skaen

Looking for a new headset
« on: May 10, 2022, 10:26:54 pm »
Yo

My headset is broken, and I'm wanting to buy a new one. Got this one for a few years now. I don't mind the price, I am looking for a wired headset (not a fan of wireless) with great sound quality and with some good bass. Would like to use it for listening to music and gaming. Preferable to be comfortable on the ears as well. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area, didn't know where to put it else.

Anyone got some recommendations?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 10:33:54 pm by Skaenn »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a new headset
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 10:36:18 pm »
Steelseries arctic pro.

Skaen

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 10:38:37 pm »
Steelseries arctic pro.
That's the one I got. The wired one with the gamedac. Microphone is broken af. xd

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2022, 10:46:05 pm »
Oh unironically I think mine just broke. Sound is weird.

Logitech is good as well. Not the cheaper line, get the pro line

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2022, 11:26:34 pm »

Skaen

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2022, 12:58:19 pm »
So I've been thinking about not going with a headset anymore. I gave it some thought but thanks to everyone for the other recommendations. Although, now I'm willing to buy a microphone and headphones separately. Does anyone know some good-quality microphones and headphones? The headphones should be good for both gaming and listening to music. Preferably both mic and headphones wired as well. The price of it all does not matter to me.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2022, 01:27:01 pm »
Look for ASMR mic, they low-key have the best sound quality out there and are usually quite affordable

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2022, 01:37:18 pm »
So I've been thinking about not going with a headset anymore. I gave it some thought but thanks to everyone for the other recommendations. Although, now I'm willing to buy a microphone and headphones separately. Does anyone know some good-quality microphones and headphones? The headphones should be good for both gaming and listening to music. Preferably both mic and headphones wired as well. The price of it all does not matter to me.
the auna mic 900b is decent and affordable
<3

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2022, 02:12:25 pm »
Look for ASMR mic, they low-key have the best sound quality out there and are usually quite affordable
That is true tbf.

Unironically though you could just get this Logitech one it's meant to be very good for both sound and mic and it's half price atm - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07TLX61W7?tag=track-ect-uk-189693-21&linkCode=osi&th=1&ascsubtag=ecSEPjkhhul3vjsobo
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Kong

• Second Lieutenant
  • forever PRY + COC #RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kong
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2022, 04:28:07 pm »
About microphones i have no idea but i do know a fair bit of audio, if you want something comfy for gaming/listening to music and daily life (in the gym, at home walking around, in public transport etc) i reccomend these bose quietcomfort, if your willing to spend the money. They have superb audio quality and a very nice noise cancelling, and a good battery life (20 hours i think). They will last you for at least 6-7 years if you treat them well, at least thats what my old lasted.

https://www.amazon.es/Bose-QuietComfort-35-Auriculares-inal%C3%A1mbricos/dp/B0756CYWWD

if you dont give af about audio quality or cancelling and want something cheap then anything from sony or panasonic from around 40 bucks will do the job if you are looking for bluetooth.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2022, 05:23:21 pm »
About microphones i have no idea but i do know a fair bit of audio, if you want something comfy for gaming/listening to music and daily life (in the gym, at home walking around, in public transport etc) i reccomend these bose quietcomfort, if your willing to spend the money. They have superb audio quality and a very nice noise cancelling, and a good battery life (20 hours i think). They will last you for at least 6-7 years if you treat them well, at least thats what my old lasted.

https://www.amazon.es/Bose-QuietComfort-35-Auriculares-inal%C3%A1mbricos/dp/B0756CYWWD

if you dont give af about audio quality or cancelling and want something cheap then anything from sony or panasonic from around 40 bucks will do the job if you are looking for bluetooth.

Bose more like bozo headphones
click here to join the 84th