Author Topic: Worst Injury Thread - FSE A&E  (Read 5432 times)

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Worst Injury Thread - FSE A&E
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2021, 01:36:44 am »
breaking both my arms from falling off my bike on the road and having to push my bike home after
nice one stumpy

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2021, 04:51:19 pm »
Almost cut off my pointing finger at work last winter. luckily my middlefinger braked the blow as well and so my tendon didn't get cut off.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2021, 05:19:38 pm »
Pinched a nerve in my knee playing soccer, paralyzed my leg for 8 months

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2021, 06:20:42 pm »
breaking both my arms from falling off my bike on the road and having to push my bike home after
nice one stumpy
nice legs paddyboyle123

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2021, 06:27:41 pm »
Pinched a nerve in my knee playing soccer, paralyzed my leg for 8 months
One thing I can do is, I can click my neck to either side and turn it further than most people. Or used to at least its dumb to keep doing it but essentially I was an owl.

At school the little sister of a friend of mine saw me do it, then about 10 minutes later from the hallway outside the room we just hear her scream because she tried to do it and pinched a nerv in her neck.

Didn't see her for like a month.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2021, 07:19:40 pm »
Oh I had several

Ran into a branch of a tree (it was only a small piece so I didn´t see it while running past the tree) and got caught at it with my right eye, what broke off a little piece of wood which then was stuck under my eyelid, had to remove that myself. I was bleeding Itachi-like out of the eye lmao. Result was that my retina was almost cracked, luckily it wasn´t all the way through so I didn´t have to get surgery. It was horrible pain tho but I had big anxiety that I´d go blind or smthg, luckily everything is alright.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 07:22:26 pm by Lone »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2021, 09:50:06 pm »
Oh I had several

Ran into a branch of a tree (it was only a small piece so I didn´t see it while running past the tree) and got caught at it with my right eye, what broke off a little piece of wood which then was stuck under my eyelid, had to remove that myself. I was bleeding Itachi-like out of the eye lmao. Result was that my retina was almost cracked, luckily it wasn´t all the way through so I didn´t have to get surgery. It was horrible pain tho but I had big anxiety that I´d go blind or smthg, luckily everything is alright.

Fuck man that’s awful. Anything with the eyes is scary. My little brother threw sand in my eyes when we were little. Couldn’t see anything for like an hour. Thought he blinded me
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2021, 09:58:33 pm »
Oh I had several

Fuck man that’s awful. Anything with the eyes is scary. My little brother threw sand in my eyes when we were little. Couldn’t see anything for like an hour. Thought he blinded me

Yea like the fear at that moment was the worst one I had so far, but I’m glad that I removed the little piece of wood as fast as I did because that could’ve been pretty bad according to the doc
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2021, 11:35:22 pm »
Oh I had several

Yea like the fear at that moment was the worst one I had so far, but I’m glad that I removed the little piece of wood as fast as I did because that could’ve been pretty bad according to the doc
Idk man some of that branch must still be in that eye from how blind you are playing NW ;)

All jokes aide sounds nasty. Glad your still here with us two eyed

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2021, 11:09:44 am »
You're all fucking nutters  ;D

Offline Zanderthegreat

• Sergeant Major
  • FOR THE KING!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zande
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2021, 08:08:37 pm »
Set my beard of fire at airsoft with an smoke grenade had burns all down one side of my face.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2021, 06:43:33 pm »
Stress-fractured L3 and L4 in my spine when I was 14. Permanently broken.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2021, 10:19:12 am »
Stress-fractured L3 and L4 in my spine when I was 14. Permanently broken.

How

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2021, 02:36:46 am »
Broke a bone on my left hand with my right knee when playing football. After kicking the ball on the follow-through hit my hand with a very bad angle, now my thumbs kind of look different.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2021, 12:50:42 pm »
Broke a bone on my left hand with my right knee when playing football. After kicking the ball on the follow-through hit my hand with a very bad angle, now my thumbs kind of look different.
I don't feel bad for you
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.