Author Topic: National Football League  (Read 19547 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: National Football League
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2021, 06:16:39 pm »
Cardinals will fire Kingsbury and go with Doug Pederson
That would be the dumbest move they could make. Kingsbury is my favorite coach in the NFL I would be ecstatic if the Jets ever got the chance to pair him up with a young QB.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2021, 07:01:19 pm »
That would be the dumbest move they could make. Kingsbury is my favorite coach in the NFL I would be ecstatic if the Jets ever got the chance to pair him up with a young QB.
Dont know man, feel like Kingsbury is wasting Kylers potential
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2021, 08:41:54 pm »
The Cardinals are improving every year. Idk how he is "wasting Kylers potential" when they are winning football games. It's not like they are still winning 4 games a year.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 09:56:55 pm »
not sure how closely you follow the headlines, but doug pederson is probably the worst candidate for any team developing a young QB

him and dan quinn both got carried by their OC during super bowl runs

The Cardinals are improving every year. Idk how he is "wasting Kylers potential" when they are winning football games. It's not like they are still winning 4 games a year.
This too ^ they were competitive in arguably the toughest conference in the NFL. u could tell he was playin injured too the last month or so
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 09:59:26 pm by sidney crosby »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2021, 10:10:54 pm »
I don't believe in Dan Quinn that much to help the cowboys considering he got carried by the Legion of Boom and the Falcons offense.

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2021, 10:11:44 pm »
Spoiler
not sure how closely you follow the headlines, but doug pederson is probably the worst candidate for any team developing a young QB

him and dan quinn both got carried by their OC during super bowl runs

This too ^ they were competitive in arguably the toughest conference in the NFL. u could tell he was playin injured too the last month or so
[close]

I'm obviously not following all the stuff as close as you guys since I'm from EU and only started occasionally watching NFL in like 2016. Not saying I'm correct on all the stuff I've said it's just the way I see the situation :)
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2021, 10:12:34 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Old man Brady going for ring #7
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2021, 10:17:59 pm »
Kliff Kingsbury is the future of the NFL. The man has an offense of Kyler Murray, Deandre Hopkins, Kenyan Drake, Christian Kirk, Chase Edmonds, Larry Fitzgerald, Dan Arnold. The defense has a lot of potential as well. They were just one game out from missing the playoffs and Kyler Murray put up close to MVP numbers. If you think they need to move on after a year like this, I have no idea what you expect.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2021, 10:27:08 pm »
Kliff Kingsbury is the future of the NFL. The man has an offense of Kyler Murray, Deandre Hopkins, Kenyan Drake, Christian Kirk, Chase Edmonds, Larry Fitzgerald, Dan Arnold. The defense has a lot of potential as well. They were just one game out from missing the playoffs and Kyler Murray put up close to MVP numbers. If you think they need to move on after a year like this, I have no idea what you expect.
smh Matt Lafleur. But Aaron Rodgers is Aaron Rodgers so I can see why people don't mention him as much.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2021, 10:45:49 pm »
smh Matt Lafleur. But Aaron Rodgers is Aaron Rodgers so I can see why people don't mention him as much.
Matt LaFleur is a great offensive mind as well. His brother Mike will be the Jets OC once we hire Saleh as head coach (hopefully)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2021, 12:07:29 am »
Doug is a sad excuse of a coach who was wasting Carson wentz career and then wants to give reps to a no name qb cus they wanted to play for draft order and not winning. Eagle might actually remember they are a football team after he is gone
Jalen Hurts? No name? Lol
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2021, 05:43:12 am »
Doug is a sad excuse of a coach who was wasting Carson wentz career and then wants to give reps to a no name qb cus they wanted to play for draft order and not winning. Eagle might actually remember they are a football team after he is gone
Jalen Hurts? No name? Lol
not hurts the dude they benched him for i thought it was quite obvious i wasn't talking about hurts but guess ill further explain myself
Nate Sudfeld is a Super Bowl winning backup QB put some respect on that mans name - Theo will be happy to know that he was from Indiana

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2021, 04:56:16 pm »
skol? :(

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2021, 09:01:00 pm »
I can't wait for the Packers to draft a rb in the first round.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2021, 12:34:23 am »
I can't wait for the Packers to draft a rb in the first round.
least they wont trade one of the best WRs in the NFL for little to nothing
They'll do one better. They will trade Aaron Rodgers away after a MVP season for bunch of draft picks, then start Jordan Love, go 6-10. feelsbadman