Author Topic: 84th Regiment of Foot (Royal Highland Emigrants) NA [2 years on 6-6-22]  (Read 108420 times)

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
  • Side: Union
Re: 84th Regiment of Foot (Royal Highland Emigrants) NA
« Reply #240 on: September 04, 2020, 05:55:02 am »
I don't get why their roster pertains to you though man. It's THEIR roster.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #241 on: September 04, 2020, 09:20:57 am »
Spoiler
3 days since the RGL final and not a single LG soul has joined the 84th

hmmmmmmmmm

Yeah cause Winters & Kapow who were at your groupfight totally weren't in the LG, nope, not a single soul. Definitely didn't see either of those guys in the RGL matches.

bruh cmon kapow? kapow??? also winters has been around the bbg for ages dude if you're gonna argue that we're just as good as you guys that's the not argument to make to get you into the league
Godfreid what are you trying to prove?

Kristine...what's your purpose?

Hawkince...wtf. I hope you're trolling cause that's a yikes to make that jump from what I was saying to what you apparently got from it. We're already in the league, no, I'm not saying Kapow and Winters make you guys as good as us (how do you even get that). Point was saying that "not a soul" from LG has joined since LG disbanded is not true. Winters played for LG in RGL finals, I didn't notice if Kapow did tbh

hmmmmmmmmm

Yeah cause Winters & Kapow who were at your groupfight totally weren't in the LG, nope, not a single soul. Definitely didn't see either of those guys in the RGL matches.
To be fair winters has played for me on and off for the past 4 years

Winters has been a reservist as well for maybe a month now and Kapow joined like two weeks ago but I still haven’t seen a LG soul since RGL finals join the 84th

Putting him as a reservist just means he wasn't fully in your regiment. He didn't join fully until after LG disbanded. You're just trying to play a disingenous game of technicalities.
[close]
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #242 on: September 04, 2020, 11:03:11 am »
Spoiler

hmmmmmmmmm

bruh cmon kapow? kapow??? also winters has been around the bbg for ages dude if you're gonna argue that we're just as good as you guys that's the not argument to make to get you into the league

Hawkince...wtf. I hope you're trolling cause that's a yikes to make that jump from what I was saying to what you apparently got from it. We're already in the league, no, I'm not saying Kapow and Winters make you guys as good as us (how do you even get that). Point was saying that "not a soul" from LG has joined since LG disbanded is not true. Winters played for LG in RGL finals, I didn't notice if Kapow did tbh

hmmmmmmmmm

Winters has been a reservist as well for maybe a month now and Kapow joined like two weeks ago but I still haven’t seen a LG soul since RGL finals join the 84th

Putting him as a reservist just means he wasn't fully in your regiment. He didn't join fully until after LG disbanded. You're just trying to play a disingenous game of technicalities.
[close]

loooool

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #243 on: September 04, 2020, 11:10:21 am »
Spoiler

hmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmm

[close]

mb i thought you were talking about this and I didn't know you guys were already in the league which I thought should've happened but you guys were using all the wrong arguments like how we're just as good or something

Spoiler

you're calling hawkince, theodin, matt, ghostrider, winters, fireboy, yolo with Jolly leading not L1? compared to the other regiments signing up and their rosters and leaders. You're insane to think that. Same thing with RSL, they are still L1 with their roster. LG players will go to other regiments, not all but a lot of them

edit- prob missing some players in the 84th too
[close]

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #244 on: September 04, 2020, 11:15:01 am »
Without jolly leading  8)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #245 on: September 04, 2020, 12:12:54 pm »
I don't get why their roster pertains to you though man. It's THEIR roster.

I don't care about their roster.

I made a comment a few days ago on the NAPL thread that 84th would probably end up receiving LG members due to their disband.

Glenn was being passive-aggressive about it, and also wrong. And that's really the only reason I said anything. If I cared about their roster (or even the LG members joining them) I would've said something when Hawkince posted the screenshot of the groupfight and I saw Winters & Kapow on it originally. But I didn't, cause it doesn't matter, I just wasn't feeling the random passive-aggressive comment from Glenn.

Kristine, was just trying to feel involved I guess, literally had nothing to do with him.

Spoiler

hmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmm

[close]

Spoiler

hmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmm

[close]

mb i thought you were talking about this and I didn't know you guys were already in the league which I thought should've happened but you guys were using all the wrong arguments like how we're just as good or something

Spoiler

you're calling hawkince, theodin, matt, ghostrider, winters, fireboy, yolo with Jolly leading not L1? compared to the other regiments signing up and their rosters and leaders. You're insane to think that. Same thing with RSL, they are still L1 with their roster. LG players will go to other regiments, not all but a lot of them

edit- prob missing some players in the 84th too
[close]

Ok, np.

Just to clarify though, that argument isn't saying or implying you guys are just as good as us, it's just saying that if NAPL was split into a 2 league system, that you guys & RSL/20th would probably fit better in a league 1 than the other regiments involved.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 12:17:52 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 04, 2020, 05:15:30 pm »
To be fair about that screenshot, they literally waited until I was offline to even agree to it lol. originally Jolly canceled it hence why I wasn't on, but we'll let 84th hold their W until NAPL. I love 84th, but that was grimy imo.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 04, 2020, 06:44:22 pm »
To be fair about that screenshot, they literally waited until I was offline to even agree to it lol. originally Jolly canceled it hence why I wasn't on, but we'll let 84th hold their W until NAPL. I love 84th, but that was grimy imo.
to be fair you said to message you if I cancel. but understandable, guess we gotta do round 3
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 04, 2020, 07:12:40 pm »
to be fair you said to message you if I cancel. but understandable, guess we gotta do round 3
Always fun to play 84th, excited to play our new players against eachother too. <3!

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #249 on: September 04, 2020, 09:38:53 pm »

Day 5! Give it up for day 5!
click here to join the 84th

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #250 on: September 04, 2020, 10:32:52 pm »
Always fun to play 84th, excited to play our new players against eachother too. <3!

cmon bro you wouldn't have been the difference maker, next time don't worry about playing your new players because you definitely going to need them to be in spec

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 05, 2020, 12:49:30 am »

cmon bro you wouldn't have been the difference maker, next time don't worry about playing your new players because you definitely going to need them to be in spec
Well you know we would've got more rounds than we did if I were there. I may not be the best in the world, but I'm decent at orchestrating and playing the proper lineup of my guys lol. 15-3 is just ridicioulous.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #252 on: September 05, 2020, 12:54:18 am »

Well you know we would've got more rounds than we did if I were there. I may not be the best in the world, but I'm decent at orchestrating and playing the proper lineup of my guys lol. 15-3 is just ridicioulous.
15-4 is basically the same score
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #253 on: September 05, 2020, 01:39:53 am »

Day 5! Give it up for day 5!

rEsErViSt

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 05, 2020, 02:07:06 am »

15-4 is basically the same score
Nope