Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 159072 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #1230 on: May 10, 2021, 08:50:42 pm »
hey guys don't forget to cop a Season 2 Drop of the Chefs of Swaziland!

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/chefs-of-swaziland/

i actually kinda fuck with the designs

This gotta be a school project for Glenn or something. Shits fire
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1231 on: May 10, 2021, 10:21:43 pm »

i actually kinda fuck with the designs

This gotta be a school project for Glenn or something. Shits fire

It has Japanese Symbols on it after all

I h8 bbcode
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 10:44:27 pm by Mexican »
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1232 on: May 10, 2021, 10:25:13 pm »
Where was the CR during his first big forum war? Hawkince 2022

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1233 on: May 10, 2021, 11:27:51 pm »
Spoiler
Why would I want someone's attention that is lower to me? You're playing the victim card and you sound like Alex Snap with your transgender pussy. Get outta here kid honestly, it's called roasting yo ass I'll catch you on BoB because we both know I'll beat you on anything else.

The only thing you are roasting is another full chicken to eat alone
You're an actual idiot holy fuck

I sure am
You do realize you're fatter than me right? That joke is more of a reflection for you.

You are completely delusional, the fact that you reacted to being banned in this manner shows how fucking delusional you are
Sorry that you support transgender people which is against the bible AKA God's word. You're delusional lmao.

Don't start talking about the bible. When it comes to people who are trans/gay the church makes their opinion known on that, live a Christ like life. Being kind costs nothing and I warned you before hand
I just started talking about the bible and what are you going to do about it? You were made as a male or a female for a reason and it wasn't meant to change. Having a sense of humor and letting it slide also costs nothing. I also didn't take you seriously at all because I didn't think Alex Snap was actually transgender because that's just weird.
[close]

That brother THICK
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: May 10, 2021, 11:40:46 pm »

What are the asian symbols?
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #1235 on: May 10, 2021, 11:44:24 pm »
This the shit that happens when you leave the door to the retirement home unlocked.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1236 on: May 10, 2021, 11:46:57 pm »
Spoiler
Why would I want someone's attention that is lower to me? You're playing the victim card and you sound like Alex Snap with your transgender pussy. Get outta here kid honestly, it's called roasting yo ass I'll catch you on BoB because we both know I'll beat you on anything else.

I sure am
You do realize you're fatter than me right? That joke is more of a reflection for you.

You are completely delusional, the fact that you reacted to being banned in this manner shows how fucking delusional you are
Sorry that you support transgender people which is against the bible AKA God's word. You're delusional lmao.

Don't start talking about the bible. When it comes to people who are trans/gay the church makes their opinion known on that, live a Christ like life. Being kind costs nothing and I warned you before hand
I just started talking about the bible and what are you going to do about it? You were made as a male or a female for a reason and it wasn't meant to change. Having a sense of humor and letting it slide also costs nothing. I also didn't take you seriously at all because I didn't think Alex Snap was actually transgender because that's just weird.
[close]

That brother THICK

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1237 on: May 10, 2021, 11:56:29 pm »

What are the asian symbols?

says chef in Japanese
click here to join the 84th

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: May 11, 2021, 12:40:16 am »
Spoiler

I sure am

[close]

That brother THICK

yes chief keef is very thick indeed
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: May 11, 2021, 12:44:29 am »
No more posting about the dumb or off topic stuff that I had to go through. If this thread gets off-topic again punishments will be handed out.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1240 on: May 11, 2021, 12:50:28 am »
No more posting about the dumb or off topic stuff that I had to go through. If this thread gets off-topic again punishments will be handed out.
punish me daddy
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #1241 on: May 11, 2021, 01:55:23 am »
kekw

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: May 11, 2021, 03:44:45 am »
Suck a cak *snip*.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 04:09:23 am by RussianFury »

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #1243 on: May 11, 2021, 05:31:47 am »
My closing statement is that all 12th will be dead to 9y. See you guys again in two years.
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1244 on: May 11, 2021, 06:46:47 am »
Spoiler

I sure am

[close]

That brother THICK

yes chief keef is very thick indeed
Quote from: Section 1, FSE Forum Law Decree
1. Derogatory or discriminatory remarks or content based on ethnicity, nationality, gender, religion or personal beliefs
Racism or hatred of any sort (including Fascism and other forms of discrimination) is not acceptable, and will be dealt with harshly. Please keep in mind that this is an international community of members with various religions, ethnicities, and values.

RussianFury, please punish this miscreant for breaking forum law. In section 1 of the FSE Law decree, it clearly states that any discriminatory remarks based on ethnicity should be dealt with harshly. He's clearly referring to Chief Keef aka Keith Cozart as an ape, is that NOT racist? Get this low-born, redneck, RACIST loser off of FSE.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳