Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 861938 times)

Offline Frederickson

• First Lieutenant
  • "La Garde meurt, mais ne se rend pas."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2de_Lt_Frederickson
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #3105 on: July 26, 2015, 08:58:37 pm »
Any EU regs need help getting better in melee and over all performance. Here to help out and help some people get better in the EU community. HMU if you want me to come and halp u or at least come and teach some of your new recruits how to gud.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058209961/
One of the most cancer players you will meet, please dont take him up on this lol
kek. I'm cancer when I have shit leaders. But I'm looking to help regs cuz apparently there is way to many shit leaders these days.

you are literally one of the most deplorable human beings I have ever had the displeasure of having a conversation with.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3106 on: July 26, 2015, 09:58:25 pm »
Any EU regs need help getting better in melee and over all performance. Here to help out and help some people get better in the EU community. HMU if you want me to come and halp u or at least come and teach some of your new recruits how to gud.

One of the most cancer players you will meet, please dont take him up on this lol
kek. I'm cancer when I have shit leaders. But I'm looking to help regs cuz apparently there is way to many shit leaders these days.

you are literally one of the most deplorable human beings I have ever had the displeasure of having a conversation with.

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: July 26, 2015, 10:05:36 pm »

Chantakey, please stay away from EU Regiments. You have the mental capacity of a camel.

Offline Murch

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2e_Huss_Murch
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3108 on: July 26, 2015, 10:09:13 pm »

Chantakey, please stay away from EU Regiments. You have the mental capacity of a camel.
My friend, Abdullah Al-Abdullah knows the camel has much mental capacity.

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
« Reply #3109 on: July 26, 2015, 10:12:09 pm »
Take it to PM guys...this isn't the place to discuss the value Chan's offer.
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #3110 on: July 26, 2015, 10:32:08 pm »
This thread should be renamed to

Looking for Regiments or People to flame? Then post here!

Offline sawburst

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: July 26, 2015, 11:48:18 pm »
I'd like to join a popular EU regiment. I prefer events every day of the week but anything works.

Offline FroFro

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_Sgt_HazaFTW
« Reply #3112 on: July 26, 2015, 11:52:22 pm »
I'd like to join a popular EU regiment. I prefer events every day of the week but anything works.
PM'd

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #3113 on: July 27, 2015, 12:57:48 am »

The 3eVolt is one the longest standing communities in Napoleonic Wars, with one of the richest history and community. Initially lead by AsianP in the summer of 2012, the regiment has been stuck together throughout NW's existence. Through the life of the regiment, we have always been dedicated to being the best of the best. We take pride in being an excellent force in melee on the battlefield, by training regularly to bring out the skill in every member. We hold ourselves to a melee standard which is required of every 3eVolt member. Applicants to the 3eVolt must posses a competent knowledge of the game and the mechanics behind its melee, or at the very least the drive and willingness to learn quickly. For those skilled in both shooting and melee, the 3eVolt fields an elite light infantry unity alongside it's line. The Light Infantry will act as shock troopers playing very aggressively, making use of their accuracy and their bayonets.

The 3eVolts goal since its creation in 2012 has always been to compete at the highest level of competitive 1v1 linebattles. These 1v1's must be played seriously and in disciplined fashion so that everyone may concentrate. In larger, 200 man linebattles, the regiment is free to be much more relaxed. Our events take place at 8 EST at least 3 days out of the week. Attendance is optional for the most part, as long as you can attend at least 1 event per week. Outside of linebattles we keep an active community in teamspeak, where we play games other than Mount and Blade. We invite all members to be a part of the community during off-LB times.

Other Information:
NA Or EU? We are a North American and European Regiment
Who do I add on steam to join? [3eVolt] Carson(When you add him on steam tell him you want to join the 3eVolt)
Why Should You Join? The 3eVolt is a bunch of cool guys that  like to hang out in Teamspeak and talk as well as play other games
I Have a Question Who Should I Ask? If you have a question or you would like to Merc for the 3eVolt contact Me on steam

Event Days
Saturday: No Event

Sunday: No Event

Monday: Training and Promotions - 8 EST

Tuesday: 200 Man Event - 8 EST

Wednesday: No Event

Thursday: 1v1 Linebattle - 8 EST

Friday: 2v2/3v3 Linebattle - 8 EST

Click The Steam Link Below To Add Me!

Signed,
3eVolt_SoP_Carson

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #3114 on: July 27, 2015, 03:41:05 am »

Information

Hello fellow Mount and Blade players! Those of you looking for a regiment look no further! The 4th Regiment wants you! Like organized Line battles and good leadership with the possibility of ranking up? Then prove yourself among the 4th ranks. Play not only for the fun and intense fighting that awaits but for the comradery that the 4th has to offer. Great players, great training, and awesome events await you!

The 4th Prince of Wales is currently looking for all mature peoples of all ages (men and women) that are looking to have fun and kick some booty!

Schedule

Sunday:  Training 7PM, Event 8PM Siege

Tuesday: Training 7PM, Event 8PM  Linebattle

Friday: Training 7PM, Event 8PM Linebattle

Contact to Join the 4th Prince of Wales

click here to join the 84th

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
« Reply #3115 on: July 27, 2015, 03:54:07 am »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American and Oceanic Regiment)

Here is an informational video about the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (RKR) about the features and properties of the regiment.

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participate in European, North American and Oceanic Events. To join speak to me or another regimental member in the Regimental Teamspeak3 Server where the server address is: 103.18.40.26:8005. If you can not find me on Teamspeak3 or another regimental member you may add myself on steam with the details provided below:

If I am not around you would like to join you may join our Regimental Steamgroup located here:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/42KRR

Our flying squirrel entertainment fourm is located below if you are a user of this forum.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20620

Offline Patriot32

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19te_Hptm_Patriot
« Reply #3116 on: July 28, 2015, 04:33:46 am »

The 19te are asking all mature gentlemen and ladies looking for a regiment that prides itself in having a great balance between fun and discipline, have multiple events, boast around 25 an event, and run Artillery + Cavalry detachments to apply!
Please feel free to contact one of the below members on Steam or at the website above (click the Prussian eagle). Thanks so much for your interest and consideration!

Current Events
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Occasional Group Play / Gaming Event (includes 1v1, training, or linebattle)Tuesday Training: 3pm EST / 8pm GMT / 6am AESTWednesday Linebattle: 2pm EDT / 7p GMT / 6am AESTThursday Training: 8pm EDT/ 1am GMT/ 11am AESTFriday Oceanic Linebattle: 5:00am EDT / 10:00am GMT / 7:00pm AESTSaturday Combined Training: 3pm EST / 8pm GMT/ 6am AESTSunday Linebattle: 2pm EDT/ 7pm GMT/ 5am AEST
Tuesday Hardcore Linebattle: 8pm EDT/ 1am GMT/ 11am AESTFriday Hardcore Linebattle: 9pm EDT/ 2am GMT/ 12pm AESTGroup Game NightsGroup Game Nights

North America
Spoiler
19te_Hptm_Patriot- (eX_Patriot)
19te_Lt_Shadow - (19te Shadow)
19te_Lt_Moldplayer - (Moldplayer)
19te_Uffz_Tagathan - (19te_Tagathan)
19te_Uffz_Buddhapest-Unicorn - (19te_Buddhapest_Unicorn)
19te_Uffz_Gunman1942 - (19te Gunman1942)
19te_Uffz_Davith - (Based God Royal)
[close]

European and Middle Eastern Timezones
Spoiler
19te_Pfd_Uffz_Tagathan - (Tagathan)
19te_Uffz_Buddhapest-Unicorn - (19te_Buddhapest_Unicorn)
19te_Uffz_Gunman1942 - (19te Gunman1942)
19te_Ofr_Deafbee - (Deafbee)
[close]

Oceanic Timezones
Spoiler
19te_Lt_Shadow - (19te Shadow)
19te_Ofr_Gosling - ([BTTLSTAR] Ása-Gosling)
19te_Gfr_Polska - (19te_Polska)
[close]

Für das Vaterland!
Hauptman Patriot, 19te Preußische Infanterie

Offline FroFro

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_Sgt_HazaFTW
« Reply #3117 on: July 28, 2015, 02:18:11 pm »
II. Musketier Battalion

"Eind hundsfott, wer noch schießt! Zur Attacke Gewehr rechts!"
  General von Horn to the second battalion of the Leib regiment at the battle of Wartenburg

The Regiment
The 8teLeib is a regiment that has been on and off for almost 3 years now. With a strong core of members we are looking to bring ourselves back into the community stronger than ever before. After recently reforming in January of 2015 after a well deserved break we are back with a 15 win streak and yet to loose a competitive LB.

The 8teLeib brings an everage of 20 attendance to its linebattles and prides itself on its well preserved cross between discipline, and casualness.

If you feel like the 8te would be the regiment for you or would just like to invite then a link to our leaders steam is bellow.

You can also click the banner for our FSE thread for more information.

8. Leib
The Frenchies? Hah! More like target practice!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 02:20:03 pm by FroFro »

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: July 28, 2015, 04:10:43 pm »
nice thread

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: July 28, 2015, 04:11:30 pm »

The 30th is a North American regiment for Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars, formed on May 12th, 2014.This regiment is the spiritual successor to the 15th (Yorkshire, East Riding) Regiment of Foot, founded by PurplePanda& TheMightyLips. We are a regiment dedicated to professionalism and maturity. The 15th (Yorkshire, East Riding) Regiment of Foot was a very large and active regiment until the loss of interest and lack of attendance that led up to its disbandement. But now we are back and ready to make the 30th twice as large as the 15th, hence the name 30th. The regiment has been around for more than 1 year. This regiment is now command by Lips and Carson.

The regiment spent most of the French Revolutionary Wars (1792-1802) back in the Mediterranean. It fought at Toulon (1793), on Corsica (1794) and Minorca (1798), before moving to Italy and Malta in 1799. The 30th then joined the British force in Egypt in 1801. It returned to Britain in 1802 and a year later formed a 2nd Battalion. This regiment served in the Peninsular War (1808-14) from 1809, fighting at Fuentes de Onoro (1811) Badajoz (1812) and Salamanca (1812), where it captured a French eagle. It had suffered such losses by December 1812 that its six weakest companies had to return to Britain to recruit, while the four strongest ones merged with a battalion of the 44th Regiment of Foot to form the 4th Provisional Battalion. This dissolved in 1813 and the four companies from 2nd Battalion re-joined the six newly-recruited companies in Jersey later that year. 2nd Battalion moved to Holland in 1814 and fought at Waterloo (1815), at one point forming square and resisting 11 French charges. In 1817 the battalion was disbanded. In the meantime, 1st Battalion sent five companies to fight in Hanover and northern Germany in 1805, before regrouping the following year to travel to India. It stayed there for over 20 years, sending detachments to Java and Portuguese Macao in 1807-08. It also fought in the Third Maratha War (1817-19).
For the next 35 years it alternated between overseas postings, including Bermuda, Nova Scotia and the Ionian Islands, and time in Britain and Ireland. The regiment deployed to the Crimean War (1854-56), serving at the Alma (1854), Inkerman (1854) and Sevastopol (1855).

Other Information:
NA Or EU? We are a North American and European Regiment
Who do I add on steam to join? 30th Carson(When you add him on steam tell him you want to join the 30th)
Why Should You Join? The 30th is a bunch of cool guys that  like to hang out in Teamspeak and talk as well as play other games
I Have a Question Who Should I Ask? If you have a question or you would like to Merc for the 30th contact Me on steam

Event Days
Saturday: No Event

Sunday: 63e Event  - 8 EST

Monday: No Event

Tuesday: 4th Line Only Event - 8 EST

Wednesday: Training - 8 EST

Thursday: No Event

Friday: 63e Event - 8 EST

Click The Steam Link Below To Add Me!

Signed,
30th_Cpt_Carson
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 12:37:31 am by Sir_Carson »

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon