Author Topic: NBA #BALLISLIFE  (Read 69588 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: NBA #BALLISLIFE
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2017, 01:58:24 am »
Griffin just opted out of his contract with the Clippers I think lol. The Utah Jazz are pretty mediocre.
so is Chris Paul so rip al my love for the clippers lol.

>Calls 5th seed in the western conference mediocre

Also I miss the days when Dwight Howard carried the Magic to the finals :)
yup, they're a walking bag of mediocrity. Fucking Gobert is the face of their franchise lol, and now Hayward peaced. 

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2017, 03:17:33 am »
Griffin just opted out of his contract with the Clippers I think lol. The Utah Jazz are pretty mediocre.

yup, they're a walking bag of mediocrity. Fucking Gobert is the face of their franchise lol, and now Hayward peaced.
you mean the guy who improves his scoring every year and led the NBA in blocks?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2017, 03:20:49 am »
below average offensive, great defense.

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2017, 03:54:36 am »
Clippers are definitely rebuilding xd. With Paul and Griffin opting out and J.J. Reddick being a free agent, the clips are obviously going to find a trade for DeAndre Jordan. My fav team is the bulls though and the Pelicans being my 2nd favorite team.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2017, 03:58:17 am »
Clippers are definitely rebuilding xd. With Paul and Griffin opting out and J.J. Reddick being a free agent, the clips are obviously going to find a trade for DeAndre Jordan. My fav team is the bulls though and the Pelicans being my 2nd favorite team.
You must be mad about losing Butler. Have fun with Lavine.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2017, 04:05:44 am »
You must be mad about losing Butler. Have fun with Lavine.
Timberwolves easily won that trade by getting a 2 way superstar and a top 15 pick, while my bulls got Lavine coming off that ACL Injury, a bust in Kris Dunn and some garbage stretch 4 out of Arizona.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2017, 04:08:22 am »
look up a list of the top centers in the league. Guarantee Gobert is in the top 5 on every list.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2017, 04:11:41 am »
look up a list of the top centers in the league. Guarantee Gobert is in the top 5 on every list.
ehhh he's def top 10, but his offensive game is unpolished. Cousins, Whiteside, Gasol,  Drummond and even Towns are more consistent on offense

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2017, 04:20:25 am »
ehhh he's def top 10, but his offensive game is unpolished. Cousins, Whiteside, Gasol,  Drummond and even Towns are more consistent on offense
+ Embiid, Lopez, and Davis.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2017, 04:30:01 am »

I honestly like Gobert, but cant argue there are better centers out there and also it is sad that a defensive player has to be the face of a team honestly. Hes not bad at all but the point is the Jazz completely lack firepower offensively i mean Favors is alright but he really needs some good guards to help his game out. Hopefully they can find some big names during free agency.

I also like LaVine alot as i am a big fan of shooting guards usually. So hopefully he can come back from his injury and do well with the bulls.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2017, 04:41:48 am »

I honestly like Gobert, but cant argue there are better centers out there and also it is sad that a defensive player has to be the face of a team honestly. Hes not bad at all but the point is the Jazz completely lack firepower offensively i mean Favors is alright but he really needs some good guards to help his game out. Hopefully they can find some big names during free agency.

I also like LaVine alot as i am a big fan of shooting guards usually. So hopefully he can come back from his injury and do well with the bulls.
Rudy reminds me of Ben Wallace with the amazing defense he has, but he just doesn't have enough offense to push the Jazz in the upper tier of the Western Conference. The best the Jazz can hope for is if they sign somebody like Kyle Lowry or Blake Griffin in free agency.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2017, 04:46:41 am »
muh dream team

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2017, 04:49:36 am »
muh dream team

I'd go with John Wall as my PG and Griffin at PF xd

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2017, 04:51:17 am »

Yea rip Magic... And speaking of Howard i am hyped to see him on the Hornets! They have a really solid lineup actually. Hopefully Frank "The Tank" Kaminsky can step it up this year and really turn into a superstar like he was in college. :D

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2017, 04:53:54 am »
muh dream team

Spoiler
[close]
I'd go with John Wall as my PG and Griffin at PF xd

Im going to have to make one now! Going to be hard to choose 5....