Author Topic: The General Political Thread  (Read 518557 times)

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The General Political Thread
« Reply #6030 on: July 20, 2022, 12:37:07 am »
Im top in the polls to be UK Prime minister - yes I am indeed the legend Rishi something, yes that's me. I know this will come as a shock to you all but soon I will have the power to nuke any of you that disagree with my opinions that includes you "admins".

My first act as prime minister will be to make the crispy chicken wrap from McDonald's be the wrap of the day for the rest of my term, who eats the fucking BBQ one?

The Welsh language will finally be outlawed and speakers will be targeted.

Finally I will let Scotland break away in 2024 by digging a big trench and using a big stick to push it further north so they are cold all the time and can't grow any food.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)