Battle Cry of Freedom > Suggestions & Bug Reports

Why melee is too bad on BCoF and Holdfast

<< < (2/6) > >>

Kubus:

--- Quote from: Fred2 on February 22, 2022, 01:09:00 pm ---Hello my name is fred2 before all i don't wanna insult or trashtalk the devs who did a great job on this games , but i can't understand why they don't keep what made Napoleonic Wars a good Game , am talking about it melee , that made the game more competitive and more funny , like just look how NW developped and how its community had a big evolution just look EGS or NWWC , how we can dev this type of things on a game where the melee is pretty slow not gonna lie , doing chambers and blockchambers have no valor because of the slow mod of the game on BCoF and Holdfast , if yu wanna the community immigrate from a game like NW to BCoF make the melee great again look how a game survived some people play to NW since 2010 or more .
Do yu realise that the melee system of NW is better than some games created on our days XD , so plz just make the melee system of NW come back and am pretty sure that BCoF can be and will be the Successor of NW is the melee was the same .
Btw as i said am not here to trash talk the devs i love what they add on BCoF the new muskets and cannons are incredible , line system love it too the only bad thing is the melee yu need to make this game more competitive for the community so we can develop around it and organise our favorite GF and other tournaments which everyone love !!!

JUST DO SOMETHING SIMPLE AND QUICK AS NW XD

--- End quote ---

based žabson

Fred2:

--- Quote from: ChristopherR on February 22, 2022, 04:48:06 pm ---Opinion disregarded.

BCoF melee is at a place where it can be improved greatly through animations and speed. I suggest going to melee feedback and providing them with information that could help your cause rather than writing a Churchill speech about a dead game. (NW).

Besides, the melee is actually pretty decent right now, you can't expect every line battle game to be a clone of Warband melee.

--- End quote ---
we should never surrender

charle_Lebrun:

--- Quote from: Fred2 on February 22, 2022, 05:58:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: ChristopherR on February 22, 2022, 04:48:06 pm ---Opinion disregarded.

BCoF melee is at a place where it can be improved greatly through animations and speed. I suggest going to melee feedback and providing them with information that could help your cause rather than writing a Churchill speech about a dead game. (NW).

Besides, the melee is actually pretty decent right now, you can't expect every line battle game to be a clone of Warband melee.

--- End quote ---
we should never surrender

--- End quote ---

Copot:
If you really want to be heard then drop somewhat detailed feedback in the respective discord channel. We've been giving specifics for weeks now so any additional people that agree will confirm the fixes that have been suggested. It will certainly be updated again post launch.

ArtOfKilling:
New gens werent enough, now we got newnewgens

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version