Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Events: SA

Creation of ``Events: SA`` Child Board

(1/4) > >>

Telepoi:
Few of you may know me but i comand South American Regiment [BGP] for almost 5 years now. Practically all that time i played in NA events becouse there were no SA regiments to make our own. Now there are more than 10 regiments from South America ( without counting mexican & spanish speaking regs that live in USA ) and we host 3 events per week with dedicated server every Friday, Saturday and Sunday 21 00 Brazylian time ( 19 00 EST New York ). Last month our event had over 140 people. Recently i saw Oceanian Board for events aplication and i dont know if it was always there. I didint know where to post this but i want to ask for ``Events: SA´´ childboard creation so that we can post and talk in that board as you do in yours, in our own language or in English ( you choose the rules ). I dont know if there is a condition or rule for creation of new board ( Ex: There must be more than 10 clans or 100 members registred of X continent for it to have a board ) but i can assure you that SA comunity is no diferent from NA or EU except for the slight difference in size that is being filled pretty fast.

* Sorry for my english, is not my 1st language
* If the post is not suposed to be here, pls move it but dont delete it
* Here is my steam acount if you need it: https://steamcommunity.com/id/telepoi/

JanŚnieg | JonSnow:
+1

Fwuffy:
Will have a look into this =)

No0B:
+1 South America needs it's own board

Glenn:
Definitely on board with this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version