Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Community

NW Community - Where are they now???

<< < (42/42)

maskmanmarks:

--- Quote from: Razz on December 14, 2022, 02:40:10 pm ---Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): Started in the 6e back in 2011 during M&M till 2014. Joined the 84th in 2016 ;)
What games do you play now?: GTA, Cyberpunk 2077, Arma 3, CKIII & Warband till I die
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: Have lead a bit of everything, though the community in which the 84th resides now, the HPC, is my home. We're having our 5th or 6th meetup this New Year.
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): Wherever my friends go, so yes.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Until recently I worked at a bank.

--- End quote ---

I saw you taken out of the 84th EGS team, I was hoping you just quit GFing..

Sad to hear, who leads 84th now? :((

King_Macbeth:
im here

Poberta:
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 45thN
What games do you play now?:GTA 5,CSGO,Victoria 3,EU4,World of Warcraft
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: idk
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying):maybe BCoF
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Political commentary  activism president of my organization hobbies  political history football ice hockey

Xenoyia:
Yoo

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 95th (Rgl), HAC (Adj), 44th (Cpl), Nr12 (OLt), 22e (SoD)
What games do you play now?: Uh, runescape, WoW to some extent, league of legends, rimworld
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: I liked lines and sieges but idk what the question means exactly
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): Lol no
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I was like 14 when I started my NW life, I'm 28 now and I have a BA degree in commercial photography, a lot of the people I met here sucked but there were a few good eggs I miss talking to

Argie:

--- Quote from: Xenoyia on February 07, 2024, 02:27:34 am ---Yoo

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 95th (Rgl), HAC (Adj), 44th (Cpl), Nr12 (OLt), 22e (SoD)
What games do you play now?: Uh, runescape, WoW to some extent, league of legends, rimworld
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: I liked lines and sieges but idk what the question means exactly
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): Lol no
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I was like 14 when I started my NW life, I'm 28 now and I have a BA degree in commercial photography, a lot of the people I met here sucked but there were a few good eggs I miss talking to

--- End quote ---
commercial photography? Damn that's no good...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version