Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Community

NW Community - Where are they now???

<< < (41/42) > >>

General Shepherd:

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): I retired in July 2019. Previously, I took part in the PRO Union, including the 82nd, 40th,27e, 26th and Nizam-ı Cedid Division and the Turkish Regiments Coalition
What games do you play now?: Bannerlord [Sword & Musket]
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?:  N/A
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying):  I am currently the creative producer(head) of the Sword & Musket project for Bannerlord. It will be a great job for Bannerlord and the NW Community.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Special

maskmanmarks:

--- Quote from: Gurkha on September 19, 2022, 12:30:10 am ---33rd_Col_MrSt3fan's puppet master reporting in.

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 18e Mount and Musket for a few months, 33rd (2012 - 2016). Ran 33rd_NW_Siege as well.
What games do you play now?: Don't play much of anything (no time), maybe a good single player game occasionally.
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?:  ?
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): I'll probably be in my late 30's (27 now) before those games are in a state good enough to play. So probably not.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I work in investment banking and technology. And also lift.

--- End quote ---

Argie:

--- Quote from: maskmanmarks on December 05, 2022, 01:28:12 am ---
--- Quote from: Gurkha on September 19, 2022, 12:30:10 am ---33rd_Col_MrSt3fan's puppet master reporting in.

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 18e Mount and Musket for a few months, 33rd (2012 - 2016). Ran 33rd_NW_Siege as well.
What games do you play now?: Don't play much of anything (no time), maybe a good single player game occasionally.
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?:  ?
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): I'll probably be in my late 30's (27 now) before those games are in a state good enough to play. So probably not.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I work in investment banking and technology. And also lift.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

this is more app. in my opinion

Scottish Unicorn:
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 92nd
What games do you play now?: Rocket league or pokemon (mainly the latter)
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: done a bit of everything
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): lmao, no.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): My answer for both is evicting people from their homes. When you find a job you love, you never work a day in your life.

Razz:
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): Started in the 6e back in 2011 during M&M till 2014. Joined the 84th in 2016 ;)
What games do you play now?: GTA, Cyberpunk 2077, Arma 3, CKIII & Warband till I die
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: Have lead a bit of everything, though the community in which the 84th resides now, the HPC, is my home. We're having our 5th or 6th meetup this New Year.
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): Wherever my friends go, so yes.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Until recently I worked at a bank.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version