Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Community

NW Community - Where are they now???

<< < (3/42) > >>

Eamon:
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 8th Kings, 104th, 3teSLR, 84th, 6teSLR, 79e, 12th, 15thYR

What games do you play now?: Still on NW ( help ),  Paradox Games ( stellaris, eu4, ck2 ), 7 days to die. Other random shit with the 6te / 15th.

Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?:
Just regular NW setup.

Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying):
I don't know how much longer IL be playing NW but will definitely try bannerlord.

What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Work in the IT Dept of my local hospital. Tech Support / Networking / Systems admin. Studying CCNA on the side. Hobbies wise just a bit of cycling, keeping track of the football, used to play but not anymore ( injury prone life chose me ).  Other than that just chilling with the gf.

Jayke:

--- Quote from: Eamon on December 13, 2018, 11:55:44 am ---Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 8th Kings, 104th, 3teSLR, 84th, 6teSLR, 79e, 12th, 15thYR

What games do you play now?: Still on NW ( help ),  Paradox Games ( stellaris, eu4, ck2 ), 7 days to die. Other random shit with the 6te / 15th.

Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?:
Just regular NW setup.

Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying):
I don't know how much longer IL be playing NW but will definitely try bannerlord.

What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Work in the IT Dept of my local hospital. Tech Support / Networking / Systems admin. Studying CCNA on the side. Hobbies wise just a bit of cycling, keeping track of the football, used to play but not anymore ( injury prone life chose me ).  Other than that just chilling with the gf.

--- End quote ---
Who let you off the leash you mad bastard

Fwuffy:
I'm nowhere

Cazasar:
Guess i gotta be the first eu. No one knows mehr anyway
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): started when I was 15 in the Spartans the joined 72nd and after their demise Nr12
What games do you play now?: a Bit of stellaris and Smite now and then, but i barely have time nowadays
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: nah
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): probably not
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Im currently Training to become a Policeman. That essentially takes up my entire time

I met 3 of my best friends on here, kinda weird but I dont regret a minute of this game. Essentially everyone in this game was very nice, and a few People really helped me mature.
Thank you all

William:
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 63e, 71st, and Nr8
What games do you play now?: MOWAS 2 (robz realism mod though), Wargame Red Dragon, Paradox Games (but mostly CK2 and HOI4)
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: I hang out with most of my old 63e friends like Offizer, PJ, Thompson, CSDerp, and a few others in a discord.
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): Will make bannerlord videos for youtube money; BCoF is never coming out but I have hope that some mod for bannerlord will be made by these blokes.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I'm a receptionist in an office while I attend college. I'm hoping to apply for nursing school and get in during the fall of 2019. Turned 21 on the 10th and I've been legally killing my liver ever since.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version