Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Community

NW Community - Where are they now???

(1/42) > >>

Rutger Müller:
Pretty bored and I’ve been reminiscing on the good old days wondering. what have the teenage kids we started as grown into?

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of):
What games do you play now?:
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?:
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying):
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies):

~Midnight~:
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): Various of my own regiments, started in the PSG back in mid 2014 and joined the 1stIR in late 2014 when I was literally 14. Made my own regiment in May of 2015. More notable regiments: 74th (18e), 18e, 6teSLR, 30th.
What games do you play now?: Mostly SP games or Paradox games with some close friends when I have the time.
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: Not really in Paradox games. Eventually I plan to get involved with regiments again, but for the time being I'm dedicating most of my time to studies.
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): Eh. Depends if I have the time. I do plan to at least make an effort for Bannerlord. Not sure about BCoF quite yet.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Currently attending a community college studying Information Technology. I plan to go down the Routing or Network Security path.

Rutger Müller:
It was a follow up question to the what games you play. Like how there are units in ARMA or Squad things like that

~Midnight~:

--- Quote from: Rutger Müller on December 13, 2018, 12:56:21 am ---It was a follow up question to the what games you play. Like how there are units in ARMA or Squad things like that

--- End quote ---

I figured but I just wanted to be sure. Thank you. :D

Rutger Müller:
Also for the network security just try to work on the certifications and job experience. My dad hires for the IT department in the Dept of Treasury and told me to just get sec+, CCNA and a year of experience

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version