Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Technical Support

Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Apollo:
Crash on Alt-Tab

This problem actually has a really easy fix.
Steps
* Open up the Warband launcher.
* Click on "Configure."
* Click on the "Advanced" tab.
* Check "Force Single Threading."[close]If you followed the steps correctly, you should at no point crash when you tab out.  I have tested this many times, and it has yet to fail.

DrummerHoff:
How do I go to the C:\Users\<yourusername>\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband to fix the server list?????

John Price:

--- Quote from: DrummerHoff on June 12, 2014, 12:26:47 am ---How do I go to the C:\Users\<yourusername>\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband to fix the server list?????

--- End quote ---
Server issues are not to do with your computer, taleworlds has been experiencing...Technical. Difficulties.

apricotes1:
So i was playing on a server today and something happened with the games graphics. The flags on the nation selection screen appeared just white and a bunch or red error messages appeared on the screen when i chose a unit. Afterwards, i closed the game. I attempted launching it but it no longer launches. It says i am playing warband for like 15 seconds after i click play and then stops. It doesn't launch. I restarted my comp, verified game cache, and did almost everything a person with minimal computer knowledge could do. Help!

Colonel Francis:

--- Quote from: apricotes1 on July 07, 2014, 07:10:20 pm ---So i was playing on a server today and something happened with the games graphics. The flags on the nation selection screen appeared just white and a bunch or red error messages appeared on the screen when i chose a unit. Afterwards, i closed the game. I attempted launching it but it no longer launches. It says i am playing warband for like 15 seconds after i click play and then stops. It doesn't launch. I restarted my comp, verified game cache, and did almost everything a person with minimal computer knowledge could do. Help!

--- End quote ---

I have a similar problem involving the new mod, North and South 1.0 Beta. I would click to chose a nation and the uniforms turn black. A red text pops up saying "Unable to open texture files "Type of texture* Modules/North and South Beta(EDX-1)". If anyone knows that would be great. Ive tried everything from reinstalling to downloading.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version