Battle Cry of Freedom > General Discussion

Classes- M&B classes or Custom?

(1/13) > >>

Doctor Scherzando:
Would you guys prefer the same type of classes that NW offered, but with a wider selection, or should each regiment be able to have custom ones?
Obviously customs would be cool, however that brings up the question of melee/shooting stats. Will accuracy depend only on the weapon, or will the type of class you are still affect it? I'd like to hear some thoughts. With custom classes I'm mainly concerned with uniforms.

kpetschulat:
Classes, but the old school pick and choose your uniform. Basically keep it like Native when picking gear. That way we can have fully customizable outfits.

Doctor Scherzando:
Hopefully no one would run around with Zouave pants and something like 20th Maine tops. That would look ridiculous.

kpetschulat:

--- Quote from: Doctor Scherzando on November 11, 2012, 09:17:13 pm ---Hopefully no one would run around with Zouave pants and something like 20th Maine tops. That would look ridiculous.

--- End quote ---

Hey, if the 20th Maine Volunteer Zouaves want a 20th Maine Kepi, and Zouave trousers, by George let them have it.

Volkonski:
I assume there will be some sort of customisation, after all civil war regiments didn't have a standardised uniform(apart from the obvious blue and grey) and most battles were commonly depicted as being "colourful".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version