Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Technical Support

Failed to contact key server

(1/1)

Enigma:
Every time I try to launch my game, it comes up with that message in the title. I have no idea what to do and as we all know, steam are terrible at answering and i'm wondering whether anyone knows what I can do.

Sleek:
Have you tried verifying your game cache? To do this, open Steam, right click Mount & Blade: Warband, left click properties. Click on the top on the tab on top that says "Local Files", then click, "Verify Integrity of Game Cache..." That might fix the problem, it may take a while to actually do the process since there is a lot of files. Let me know how it works out for you.

Pinball Wizard:

--- Quote from: sleekcrush on November 11, 2012, 10:15:02 pm ---Have you tried verifying your game cache? To do this, open Steam, right click Mount & Blade: Warband, left click properties. Click on the top on the tab on top that says "Local Files", then click, "Verify Integrity of Game Cache..." That might fix the problem, it may take a while to actually do the process since there is a lot of files. Let me know how it works out for you.

--- End quote ---
that should work, and if that doesn't unistall it, if they both don't work, use the key from steam and use it on the download from taleworlds.com

Enigma:
Thanks a lot both of you, I'm all good now, i'm up and running! ;D

Sleek:
No problem, glad to help.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version