Author Topic: What car do you drive?  (Read 47648 times)

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
Re: What car do you drive?
« Reply #210 on: April 04, 2017, 04:30:49 pm »
$701
she's cute but i need to unfuck her carburetor and fix some electrical issues.
1982 F-150 XL

[close]
I bet I can beat you in a race
I bet you can also beat your meat until it looks like lasagna, but why the fuck would you do that? You don't pick fights with the autistic kids to raise your self esteem smh
Not unless you suspect youre autistic yourself ;)
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #211 on: April 04, 2017, 05:25:18 pm »
Some top quality banter on this thread.

I approve.

Also currently I still don't drive a car because I can travel those 2000Km/month easily by train, saves me a couple hundred bucks a month.
Though, if I would, I'd probably buy myself an Opel Insignia... Got to like Opel the last years... they're great value for the price and handle very smoothly.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 04, 2017, 05:46:06 pm »
Some top quality banter on this thread.

I approve.

Also currently I still don't drive a car because I can travel those 2000Km/month easily by train, saves me a couple hundred bucks a month.
Though, if I would, I'd probably buy myself an Opel Insignia... Got to like Opel the last years... they're great value for the price and handle very smoothly.
My father got one as a business wagon. Its shit. Dont buy it. Electronic breaks down ALL the time. VW, BMW or Mercedes is the way to go in terms of german car producers.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #213 on: April 04, 2017, 08:48:07 pm »
If you're thinking that a student is going to be owning a Merc or BMW then you're a whole different socio-economic group to us.
I'm thinking I might get a Skoda Fabia next year or so. I've heard great things about Skodas, considering the price, and that people are actually really happy with them. They're just knock off VWs nowadays anyway.
Torn between getting one second hand and leasing one though, not really sure which would be better.

Puppytron

« Reply #214 on: April 04, 2017, 08:58:03 pm »
If you're thinking that a student is going to be owning a Merc or BMW then you're a whole different socio-economic group to us.
I'm thinking I might get a Skoda Fabia next year or so. I've heard great things about Skodas, considering the price, and that people are actually really happy with them. They're just knock off VWs nowadays anyway.
Torn between getting one second hand and leasing one though, not really sure which would be better.

Miata
Is
Always
The
Answer

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 04, 2017, 09:08:06 pm »
There are cheap Cars from VW, the polo for example. You can also buy used.

Also dont lease. It is always more expensive then straight out buying.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline csderp

• Sergeant Major
  • serenity now
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_ColFo_CSDrep
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #216 on: April 05, 2017, 02:22:24 am »
Miata

The penis fixation makes sense now.
Rock the casbah

Puppytron

« Reply #217 on: April 05, 2017, 06:18:38 am »
Miata

The penis fixation makes sense now.

Damn straight I'm fixated on my penis, it's the single greatest object to ever see the Sun. In the entire several billion year history of the Earth, has anything else so amazing graced this solar system. Shit I caught you looking at it just now but it's ok to have penis envy though derp, that's why they sell F150s.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #218 on: April 05, 2017, 02:54:02 pm »
The recommendations here are cancer...

If you are buying used with a budget of 2k$ or less you should always buy Lexus or Toyota they are the most reliable cars on the road.

My first car was a 93 Lexus LS 400. Electric everything with all luxury features and a monsterous 4.0 V8. For only 1800$ Granted it needed a new computer but everything elae was fine. And with 180k+ miles it was destroying pretty much everything else on the road and looked great. If I didnt get lazy and kept working on it, it could have been a dream car you see on YouTube... Rip.

I currently drive a 01 Acura CL 3.2 V6 Type-S  which is pretty fun to drive with VTEC. The Type-S gives me 260hp which is actually more powerful than my V8 Lexus was. Has 90k miles. Although ide still take a Lexus for the reliability.

But overall I wish I stayed with Lexus/Toyota and my next car will for sure be another LS or maybe an SC Lexus.

I can't imagine not owning a Luxury brand car at this point. The quality of everything inside and out of the vehicles is just Outstanding. And you really don't have to spend a fortune to own one. You also nearly never need repairs outside of standard maintenance as the parts are higher quality in most luxury brand vehicles. My Lexus needed NO repairs for years after I fixed The internal computer. The acura has also yet to need any repairs. *Knock on wood* :)

Puppytron

« Reply #219 on: April 05, 2017, 05:26:06 pm »
Marcy's a wil pampered baby, he needs his super soft luxury suspension so his tampon won't fall out mid shift.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #220 on: April 05, 2017, 05:52:56 pm »
Lol. I want to see REAL picture of this car with 180k+ miles. Not these googled images.

Offline csderp

• Sergeant Major
  • serenity now
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_ColFo_CSDrep
« Reply #221 on: April 06, 2017, 05:08:15 am »
that's why they sell F150s.

well now they're compensation vehicles, that's why they've gained like a foot of vertical pigfat and those mean looking grills. back then they were just humble work trucks or farm trucks.
Rock the casbah

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #222 on: April 06, 2017, 08:21:53 am »

True for most people... most students here drive new cars though... Usually small, budget ones (still new) and a few drive new VW Golf's and one or two new BMW 1's
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #223 on: April 06, 2017, 03:16:32 pm »

True for most people... most students here drive new cars though... Usually small, budget ones (still new) and a few drive new VW Golf's and one or two new BMW 1's
I know too many students here who get new cars for their graduation or before they leave high school and they wreck it within 2 months. Stick with the low budget imo

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #224 on: April 06, 2017, 04:19:28 pm »
Lol. I want to see REAL picture of this car with 180k+ miles. Not these googled images.

Mine was gold, are you expecting body damage or something? The body was nearly flawless (few scratches and very minor dents here and there) and the only real visable sign of wear was the leather interior which was quite torn and worn from the sun and riders which isnt unusual in a car from the early 90s. The engine and majority of parts were also in great shape considering the age. I have a picture of mine on Instagram but can't post it via mobile. This one however looks pretty much identical to mine.

Marcy's a wil pampered baby, he needs his super soft luxury suspension so his tampon won't fall out mid shift.

#LuxLife