Author Topic: 93rd "Sutherland Highlanders" Regiment of Foot  (Read 73617 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 93rd "Sutherland Highlanders" Regiment of Foot
« Reply #315 on: February 19, 2019, 06:49:31 pm »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #316 on: February 19, 2019, 06:51:38 pm »
Wake up you fucking blumpkin
You argued for 5 pages about that match and now you want to drop the argument when you get called out. You need a reality check.
Nobody got called out and I didn't expect this to happen this morning tbh. Since you want to keep posting negative shit you are the first one banned.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #317 on: February 19, 2019, 06:57:19 pm »
Wake up you fucking blumpkin
You argued for 5 pages about that match and now you want to drop the argument when you get called out. You need a reality check.
Nobody got called out and I didn't expect this to happen this morning tbh. Since you want to keep posting negative shit you are the first one banned.
thats it nick your banned kiddo

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #318 on: February 19, 2019, 06:59:23 pm »
What the hell happen this morning? Just let it go if they want to call it their own score let it be (he is just saying that to trigger you n3rdz). We gfing them friday so lets focus on beating them then instead of this pointless drama. Any more post on this matter will be deleted & anyone who wants to continue it can be banned from posting on the thread (I don't care if you are 93rd or anyone else).

Don't remember being asked

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 19, 2019, 07:31:20 pm »
What the hell happen this morning? Just let it go if they want to call it their own score let it be (he is just saying that to trigger you n3rdz). We gfing them friday so lets focus on beating them then instead of this pointless drama. Any more post on this matter will be deleted & anyone who wants to continue it can be banned from posting on the thread (I don't care if you are 93rd or anyone else).

Maniac asked me Sunday if we wanted to GF Friday or Saturday @9 and I said Friday works.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 07:33:28 pm by Ip Man »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #320 on: February 19, 2019, 07:40:58 pm »

Maniac asked me Sunday if we wanted to GF Friday or Saturday @9 and I said Friday works.
TENSION

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #321 on: February 19, 2019, 08:45:25 pm »
5-5 btw

If moraine says 5-5 after the match to me and gets bullied to say 6-4 later on idc.

Stay triggered lads
No no no you can’t slip out like that buddy! I’m pretty sure in NANWL rules the Referee is allowed to change the score, correct me if I’m wrong but I’m almost positive there is.

No, referees can't change the score, mods can. If this was NANWL though, it would've been reported as a 6-4, with 6te being allowed to appeal it on whatever grounds they wanted. But I couldn't imagine a mod overturning the 6-4.

|Viper|

« Reply #322 on: February 19, 2019, 09:05:41 pm »
5-5 btw

If moraine says 5-5 after the match to me and gets bullied to say 6-4 later on idc.

Stay triggered lads
No no no you can’t slip out like that buddy! I’m pretty sure in NANWL rules the Referee is allowed to change the score, correct me if I’m wrong but I’m almost positive there is.

No, referees can't change the score, mods can. If this was NANWL though, it would've been reported as a 6-4, with 6te being allowed to appeal it on whatever grounds they wanted. But I couldn't imagine a mod overturning the 6-4.
Hey Godfreid when are we gonna date boa?

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 19, 2019, 09:46:40 pm »
5-5 btw

Stay triggered lads

When did you turn gay Vetro?  :o

|Viper|

« Reply #324 on: February 19, 2019, 10:03:35 pm »
5-5 btw

Stay triggered lads

When you bumped the 22e thread.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 19, 2019, 10:06:43 pm »
Spoiler
5-5 btw

Stay triggered lads

When you bumped the 22e thread.
[close]
Because I can.  8)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 20, 2019, 06:19:37 am »