Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 293523 times)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
imagine talking shit and being toxic compeitive players and then getting your asses handed to you. Get fucked you peices of shit

please stop embarrassing us

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
imagine talking shit and being toxic compeitive players and then getting your asses handed to you. Get fucked you peices of shit
I don't know how many times I've told you this over the years but this is probably why people hate you.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
I don't know how many times I've told you this over the years but this is probably why people hate you.
>Fuck the suicidal weeb toaster

>Calls me toxic

MATT123456789

you get em moraine

Offline Dredd

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2e(AU) - 84th(NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dredd
"Lady" Moraine

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile

>Calls me toxic
Well yeah, you were pretty fucking stupid for trying to fry your ass on a live call, no denying that, but I'll let my sociopath-like tendencies slide for a bit since I'm not in the mood to appeal my banishment.

Second point, I'm not calling you toxic, as I generally enjoy people like you's company, gets my blood running and my synapses firing. I am merely pointing out why (most) people probably consider you a delusional dingbat with a personality disorder.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
You're quick to hop ships

Idk I don't feel like we talk a lot of shit, no one ever shows me the shit we talk at least. Also this was our first event since NANWL vs 1a Svea 2 weeks ago so we haven't had opportunities to talk shit  :-X

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

MATT123456789

>Calls me toxic
Well yeah, you were pretty fucking stupid for trying to fry your ass on a live call, no denying that, but I'll let by sociopath-like tendencies slide for a bit since I'm not in the mood to appeal my banishment.

Second point, I'm not calling you toxic, as I generally enjoy people like you's company, gets my blood running and my synapses firing. I am merely pointing out why (most) people probably consider you a delusional dingbat with a personality disorder.

bro stop talking like an atomist, embrace your inner divinity

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine

Idk I don't feel like we talk a lot of shit, no one ever shows me the shit we talk at least. Also this was our first event since NANWL vs 1a Svea 2 weeks ago so we haven't had opportunities to talk shit  :-X
can respect that

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet

can respect that

Hard to respect you jumping on the LG thread as soon as the match is over for the sole purpose of typing some nonsense. Hope it made you feel better at the very least.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

I’ll keep this one in my pocket for the next time you play victim on here

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile