Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 293517 times)

MATT123456789

Being a "teamplayer" is the new excuse for being bad at the game.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Tfw u get like 18 kills the first 10 rounds then get put on the kiting/outnumbered side where I had to work with scrubs like cytiuz and boomdigity that don’t communicate and run away without telling you. From now on I’m staying on the pushing side where I belong with at least semi competent teammates
To be fair. Boom had fairly high ping for almost the entire match and I was barely near you and if I was I don't recall you saying anything besides complaining in team chat. You are just trying to blame someone else for your lackluster performance.

LMAO you sure the officers and others werent yelling at you for going into the middle and dying first each round? "Cytiuz stop trying to be Pedro and dying play a position" Instead you  continued to do that you would start out in 1 place and somehow end up all the way down the line. I wasnt the only one complaining about you but i'll let that person post here if they like. "My lackluster performance was due to me being a teamplayer something neither matt or you would know anything about. Russian wanted someone to come play left and moved me from the right since i was 2nd place at the time, we were outnumbered every round Russian and Wall know what we were dealing with on the left while you guys played mid and right the whole groupfight.
If you were really paying attention I was not mid the whole time. I believe a few people can support this to. I was left with Russian. I went mid second half or so. So either you were not in the place you were saying you are or you just don't have any sense of what you're talking about and your spewing random stuff.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 12:53:16 am by Cytiuz »

MATT123456789

Tfw u get like 18 kills the first 10 rounds then get put on the kiting/outnumbered side where I had to work with scrubs like cytiuz and boomdigity that don’t communicate and run away without telling you. From now on I’m staying on the pushing side where I belong with at least semi competent teammates
To be fair. Boom had fairly high ping for almost the entire match and I was barely near you and if I was I don't recall you saying anything besides complaining in team chat. You are just trying to blame someone else for your lackluster performance.

LMAO you sure the officers and others werent yelling at you for going into the middle and dying first each round? "Cytiuz stop trying to be Pedro and dying play a position" Instead you  continued to do that you would start out in 1 place and somehow end up all the way down the line. I wasnt the only one complaining about you but i'll let that person post here if they like. "My lackluster performance was due to me being a teamplayer something neither matt or you would know anything about. Russian wanted someone to come play left and moved me from the right since i was 2nd place at the time, we were outnumbered every round Russian and Wall know what we were dealing with on the left while you guys played mid and right the whole groupfight.
If you were really paying attention I was not mid the whole time. I believe a few people can support this to. I was left with Russian. I went mid second half or so. So either you were not in the place you were saying you are or you just don't have any sense of what you're talking about and your spewing random stuff.

Fireboy reminds me alot of bill.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union

i clicked away after the first couple seconds
click here to join the 84th

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 04:43:46 am by Windflower »

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 04:44:10 am by Windflower »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
Remember to watch my video epic gamers

click here to join the 84th

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Unironic pon pon pon :o

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Unironic pon pon pon :o

Hold up, what does an ironic ponponpon look like?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Offline Dredd

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2e(AU) - 84th(NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dredd
lmao i zoned out for a couple of days and this happened

Suns

gg.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
When you get a warning for saying something not that bad but these mods not banning people telling them to kill themselves or making suicide jokes. nice.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
When you get a warning for saying something not that bad but these mods not banning people telling them to kill themselves or making suicide jokes. nice.
Complaining about moderation is so 2016

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)