Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 293582 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Thanks for the groupfight tonight, was weird scheduling it through Jolly but was fun nonetheless.

GG
Merge inc?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
We faced LG twice this week smh

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Bitch boy complains about facing LG twice yet he didn't want to play against spain cause they were "trash" smh nick stop complaining and do something about it  >:(
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
Bitch boy complains about facing LG twice yet he didn't want to play against spain cause they were "trash" smh nick stop complaining and do something about it  >:(

>teams up with the community rep to help competitive
>trys to get his regiment more involved in competitive
>hosts an amateur duel tournament to get his own members involved and pubs

>brings mercs to his reg GF and sits out his own members

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Thanks for the groupfight tonight, was weird scheduling it through Jolly but was fun nonetheless.

GG
Ay man I went to you first when I was looking to merc :(

Also I will point out from being in their teamspeak that 15e members were asking to sit because they did not feel comfortable enough playing at that skill level yet and they wanted to watch a bit, two sides to every story
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 04:26:43 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Y'all didn't add me to your roster how am I suppose to play...

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

GG

But you were already in the server with 15e tags smh

Y'all didn't add me to your roster how am I suppose to play...

Tbf you could've joined teamspeak and given me or hawkince your GUID to be added like the 7 others we did that for.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 04:38:25 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

GG

But you were already in the server with 15e tags smh
Ope you're right actually, it was after I saw the numbers situations on both sides that I went and asked Raf who told me to ask you

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

GG

Also I will point out from being in their teamspeak that 15e members were asking to sit because they did not feel comfortable enough playing at that skill level yet and they wanted to watch a bit, two sides to every story
Yea, quite a few 15e volunteered for spectator. The ones that played played quite admirably, too, and a fair amount either commented that they wanted to practice more or were on groupfighting afterwards, so kudos Jolly

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

GG

Yea, quite a few 15e volunteered for spectator. The ones that played played quite admirably, too, and a fair amount either commented that they wanted to practice more or were on groupfighting afterwards, so kudos Jolly
I've been trying to say this so a while, I can't force people to play, I can't force people to try.  I only get 5-10 pubs who will actually practice and when it comes to high level regiments they express that they aren't good enough and don't wish to play.  That's why I did the amateur duel tourny so they're playing against the same skill level.  unfortunatly only 6 15e members actually stayed to play in the GF and everyone got their chance to play.  instead of making you guys sit out half your line the mercs came to play.  they don't just carry the team when they merc they actually give suggestions and help the newbies aswell.  It's not a matter of my ego needing to be high by being close to beating you guys. It's a matter of training the guys that I have now and having them play with more skilled meleers so they can learn.  Shit takes time I can't just make my reg good in a week.  I don't like having most of my line mercs it kinda sucks but I have to do it sometimes(especially if the other team mercs the fuck out of their line(RSL,8thEPI))
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
I go out and I miss all the drama smh
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Suns

your members must be afraid of losing lmao, they won't get better "training" by themselves they have to get smashed to pick up techniques the better players use

haven't they been "training" for years though? lol.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
your members must be afraid of losing lmao, they won't get better "training" by themselves they have to get smashed to pick up techniques the better players use

Yeah you're right suns I have had the same 15 people for the past threes years my bad

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
I just wanted to make a cheeky meme post but uh

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union

Yeah you're right suns I have had the same 15 people for the past threes years my bad

15e member who actually wants to get better cycle:
> gets recruited (most likely bot survival)
> finally hops on NA_GF/BoB_GF after 6 months being in the reg and finished getting smashed in a GF or 1v1
> begins to learn grasp of melee
> befriends someone from another regiment
> finally learns how to block
> leaves 15e for a competitive focused reg
click here to join the 84th