Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 293547 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Good to see you still keep up with Barry
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
look at that 5 yard bullet no other quarterback could make that play

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

MATT123456789

Football is gay as fuck boiiiiiiii

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile

deffo relevant

Online Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
click here to join the 84th

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy

;D
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired

See you guys tonight, going to take off the regular scripts for lag and limit the server popoulation to like 150-175, I'll talk to you guys about it to see what you think is best.

MATT123456789

See you guys tonight, going to take off the regular scripts for lag and limit the server popoulation to like 150-175, I'll talk to you guys about it to see what you think is best.

Remove every feature of the map and just have it all one solid color lol that should reduce lag

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
I suggest Fireboy should be used for bait. Judging from what I saw during the first event, more pubs viciously pursued him than any other player, and would not stop till they teabagged him into the dirt. I've concluded that this is due to him being a POC and a Patriots fan. Not only does he get chased by the massive racists of the server, but also by all the salty NFL fans who have been eliminated by that dinosaur and his 5 rings!

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired

Remove every feature of the map and just have it all one solid color lol that should reduce lag

I'll move the spawns to the middle and then make it flat all flat removing the outer hill, but I think plain grass is ok

Online Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
click here to join the 84th

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time

I'll move the spawns to the middle and then make it flat all flat removing the outer hill, but I think plain grass is ok
the desert maps usually work best for everyone who’s owns toaster *cough fireboy*
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Leib-Grenadiers Official

• Private
  • Official Acc. for the Nr.8 Leib-Grenadier Regiment
    • View Profile
Thread, Roster updated & Videos added.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 12:49:53 am by Leib-Grenadiers Official »

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
I suggest Fireboy should be used for bait. Judging from what I saw during the first event, more pubs viciously pursued him than any other player, and would not stop till they teabagged him into the dirt. I've concluded that this is due to him being a POC and a Patriots fan. Not only does he get chased by the massive racists of the server, but also by all the salty NFL fans who have been eliminated by that dinosaur and his 5 rings!

Spoiler
[close]
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know