Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 293551 times)

MATT123456789

FUCK YO GANG IM EBK

fuck all yall im LGK EBK all day EVERYDAY

This is t-e-o-dins home thread I don't think he's following you

lmfao quit backing theodin up he came @ risk first legit fanboy of risk LOOOOL

you're too modest
I know :( it’s my biggest flaw, I’m just way too humble

well being my fan and following me...should be able to help you  :)
shut up suns

fuck you say abt me boa? russian u cant talk abt me when you asked me to apologize for beating u in ft7s just so i could join the LG back in dec 2017 LOOOOLOOOL also remember when i made u run from the UFC tourny cz your 1st match was me? LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO !!!  :-[

all yall LG just back each other up if one comes in to attack

Suns

matt are u mad at me cz u got muted like LMFAO fanboy #1 right here

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

MATT123456789

matt are u mad at me cz u got muted like LMFAO fanboy #1 right here

COPE

Suns

matt boa BBG duels my turf u better be hoping i dont catch u on there lackin like every other time before

bill fanboyying ass 'MATTTheButcher'

MATT123456789

Suns

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
I don't t-i-n-k so if he quoted risk first  ???

yeah I thought that was obvious, oh well
quoting someone's post on your thread = following them around???  :P  :-[  :-X  8)  :(  :D  :(

does this mean you're following me raf?!?!?!?! tryna steal my rocket league skills
As if you have any, lol. If we really wish to talk about ownership, Theodin doesn't own the thread, just apart of your regiment. I think risks claim is more on the lines of that Theodin just wants to quote everything he posts, and try and make fun of him but subtly, or mock him, whatever you wish to call it. I don't think if he does it on this thread, that it doesn't mean the same thing because he's apart of this regiment, and that risk crossed some imaginary border.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
B o r d e r s a n d f a n b o y s
S o v e r y c o m p l e x
I d o n o t f o l l o w

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

quoting someone's post on your thread = following them around???  :P  :-[  :-X  8)  :(  :D  :(

does this mean you're following me raf?!?!?!?! tryna steal my rocket league skills
As if you have any, lol. If we really wish to talk about ownership, Theodin doesn't own the thread, just apart of your regiment. I think risks claim is more on the lines of that Theodin just wants to quote everything he posts, and try and make fun of him but subtly, or mock him, whatever you wish to call it. I don't think if he does it on this thread, that it doesn't mean the same thing because he's apart of this regiment, and that risk crossed some imaginary border.
In Theodin's last 60 posts 4 have been quoting risk, 3 of those were in this little engagement. That also means 4 out of Risks' last 70 posts were quoted by Theodin.

Hmmm -thinking emoji-
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 01:43:52 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
For a grand total of 0.07%. That is not ceiling fan worthy!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef

In Theodin's last 60 posts 4 have been quoting risk, 3 of those were in this little engagement. That also means 4 out of Risks' last 70 posts were quoted by Theodin.

Hmmm -thinking emoji-
👀👀👀👀👀💉💉💉💉💉JuIcY sLuT💉💉💉💉💉👀👀👀👀👀
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
going back to how many quotes/post. Actually laughing at that lol. That doesn't mean all that much, lieodin follows me around. I've seen him quote me and say shit mocking like today. He must have learned that passive aggressive stance from you Waste.  ::) :P :-\   isn't this what you do

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Both the LG and 42nd are nothing compared to the GUCCI BRIGADE!!!!!
click here to join the 84th

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Sorry I never told youuuuuuu