Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 296479 times)

Suns

Oh CR *sniffs in the air*!

aight vetro if u tryna call 12 u a hoe

|Viper|

Oh CR *sniffs in the air*!

aight vetro if u tryna call 12 u a hoe
Nah it was a joke.

Suns

ye thts wht i thot boa

MATT123456789

ye thts wht i thot boa
suns do I have to bring up the scientific study again?

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
going back to how many quotes/post. Actually laughing at that lol. That doesn't mean all that much, lieodin follows me around. I've seen him quote me and say shit mocking like today. He must have learned that passive aggressive stance from you Waste.  ::) :P :-\   isn't this what you do
It took me a good 3 minutes to do that while waiting for a video to render. You got caught and went after Theodin for a very low tier bait shitpost. You're starting to sound like MATT and Suns now with how stubborn you are. No he does not follow you around. No you are not relevant to him.

got caught? I was here joking with windflower and lieodin comes on once again trying to start something. he's my fan, what can I say. That's a little hypocritical with how stubborn and passive aggressive you are Waste.
I'm not trying to say Theodin is innocent, he posts those things at you because he knows that you will react to it and he seems to find some amusement from it. I'm just saying you're really not as important to him as you seem to think you are. Honestly, both of you should just stop with each other. Risk can quit the "#1 fan" & "lieodin" stuff and Theodin can stop his occasional shit posts.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
0mg yall bitchin way too much just stop

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Suns

u have me vs MATT the cheat

raf vs wastee

risk vs theodin/wastee

vetro tried beefing wit all of us but he know 042 on his ASS so he backed down

MATT123456789

Let it happen, this is the only reason NW is still alive. It is what makes NW , NW.

Suns

Let it happen, this is the only reason NW is still alive. It is what makes NW , NW.

matt u dirty little cheat just u wait until bill comes back to nw and smacks your ASS in ft7s once again boa

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
going back to how many quotes/post. Actually laughing at that lol. That doesn't mean all that much, lieodin follows me around. I've seen him quote me and say shit mocking like today. He must have learned that passive aggressive stance from you Waste.  ::) :P :-\   isn't this what you do
It took me a good 3 minutes to do that while waiting for a video to render. You got caught and went after Theodin for a very low tier bait shitpost. You're starting to sound like MATT and Suns now with how stubborn you are. No he does not follow you around. No you are not relevant to him.

got caught? I was here joking with windflower and lieodin comes on once again trying to start something. he's my fan, what can I say. That's a little hypocritical with how stubborn and passive aggressive you are Waste.
I'm not trying to say Theodin is innocent, he posts those things at you because he knows that you will react to it and he seems to find some amusement from it. I'm just saying you're really not as important to him as you seem to think you are. Honestly, both of you should just stop with each other. Risk can quit the "#1 fan" & "lieodin" stuff and Theodin can stop his occasional shit posts.

Your attempt to know the situation is actually amusing. He has made some posts before and I've actually ignored him. If you wanna get down to it really, you guys take the fanboy thing way too seriously...and you think I get baited? wew.

Theodin can stop his occasionalshit posts

hahahahahahahhaha good one mediator waste

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Well, I tried!

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

|Viper|

u have me vs MATT the cheat

raf vs wastee

risk vs theodin/wastee

vetro tried beefing wit all of us but he know 042 on his ASS so he backed down
Skeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttt!

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
I fish and boy do I hook

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Suns

arent u the fish on russianfurys hook? didnt fireboy expose u on this already LMFAO

MATT123456789

matt u dirty little cheat just u wait until bill comes back to nw and smacks your ASS in ft7s once again boa

ahahahahhahahaha.....

you will try and you will fail, you will be ran out of town just like the last time with your tail between your legs

Both of yours' cowardice and childish ways greatly amuses the GOAT. Watching you sweat and death grip  the mouse during groupfights, trying desperately to frag while the GOAT sits back with 70 ping and a couple crushed nattys on the side while giga fragging

You two are both unconfident in your abilites to FT7 me. Run from me whenever I enter a server. For you are weak, scared, unconfident, and cowardly.