Author Topic: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot  (Read 134819 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #480 on: April 14, 2018, 04:56:00 am »
Y'all talk like the NA 1v1 scene hasn't been dead for years. The last actually enjoyable 1v1 I think anyone has been part of in NA was probably 71st vs 58e for TNWL, that shit was fun as hell and I was just spawning muskets.

If the NA 1v1 community has been dead for "years" the EU 1v1 scene was stillborn
Wut, it really hasn't xD You do know EU NWL still gets 3 leagues of 12 regiments right?

@Waste, gotta be honest, even 3eVolt didn't stand much of a chance up against the LG melee stack, it was just hope you make a mistake and outnumber you abit FeelsBadMan
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #481 on: April 14, 2018, 04:56:19 am »

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #482 on: April 14, 2018, 04:56:30 am »
Who he supposedly was and who he really was is still the greatest mystery yet solved

I'd say honestly LG was the single handedly most stacked regiment ever in NA, given I was apart, but I wont sit here and act like it wasn't lol.

I screwed up allowing that one NAPL.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 14, 2018, 04:56:56 am »
Y'all talk like the NA 1v1 scene hasn't been dead for years. The last actually enjoyable 1v1 I think anyone has been part of in NA was probably 71st vs 58e for TNWL, that shit was fun as hell and I was just spawning muskets.

If the NA 1v1 community has been dead for "years" the EU 1v1 scene was stillborn
Wut, it really hasn't xD You do know EU NWL still gets 3 leagues of 12 regiments right?

@Waste, gotta be honest, even 3eVolt didn't stand much of a chance up against the LG melee stack, it was just hope you make a mistake and outnumber you abit
Talk to me when you have a 1 hour round
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Suns

« Reply #484 on: April 14, 2018, 04:57:21 am »
i remember when LG came into our ts and

"hey you guys should merge into us because 3eVolt is getting stacked by bandwagoners let's counterstack" - LG rhetoric

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 14, 2018, 04:57:45 am »

@Waste, gotta be honest, even 3eVolt didn't stand much of a chance up against the LG melee stack, it was just hope you make a mistake and outnumber you abit
Shit you have got me there

Tbh though I was in spectator waiting for it to finish for 45 minutes of that round

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
« Reply #486 on: April 14, 2018, 04:57:57 am »
I'd say honestly LG was the single handedly most stacked regiment ever in NA, given I was apart, but I wont sit here and act like it wasn't lol.
LG was just 2 good
Yeah, I had a lot of fun in LG.

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #487 on: April 14, 2018, 04:58:21 am »
The NA 1v1 scene was dead during season 7 because it was just two insanely stacked groupfighting teams running into enemy lines, taking whatever casualties they took because it literally didnt matter. This season there was an actual leader in league 1, and now the reg rollers are whining about how they got creamed. Now we see how the 71st just collects the reg rollers from the 93rd, 91st, and Nr4 to make another super reg to fix their ego.

Suns

« Reply #488 on: April 14, 2018, 04:58:58 am »
I remember NAPL when the LG 7-3'd the 3eVolt 45e players topped the board LOLOLOL

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 14, 2018, 04:59:14 am »

Shit you have got me there

Tbh though I was in spectator waiting for it to finish for 45 minutes of that round
Talk to me when you commentate a 1 hour round

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 14, 2018, 04:59:54 am »
The NA 1v1 scene was dead during season 7 because it was just two insanely stacked groupfighting teams running into enemy lines, taking whatever casualties they took because it literally didnt matter. This season there was an actual leader in league 1, and now the reg rollers are whining about how they got creamed. Now we see how the 71st just collects the reg rollers from the 93rd, 91st, and Nr4 to make another super reg to fix their ego.
Yeah but that same reg leader also played about 5 illegal players that we know off....again.

Did the same in EU with 12th js

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #491 on: April 14, 2018, 05:00:02 am »
havoc/sanders/fireboy

Smh moon i was in the 63e for the past 1 1/2years. Get your stats right. Was never in the nr8 so i havent been playing with Russian for "years"
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Suns

« Reply #492 on: April 14, 2018, 05:00:12 am »
I remember NAPL when the LG 7-3'd the 3eVolt 45e players topped the board LOLOLOL

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 14, 2018, 05:00:22 am »
Remember when the 6te beat the LG then nappy banned the 6te? Good times

|Viper|

« Reply #494 on: April 14, 2018, 05:00:44 am »
We were able to beat two regiments without camping, 93rd and 91st. Just because we lead differently than you doesn't give you an excuse to start bitching and whining because we're tactically better than you at leading.