Author Topic: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot  (Read 134781 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #450 on: April 14, 2018, 04:17:02 am »
Both fat

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 14, 2018, 04:17:37 am »
russian forms a gf reg so he can't be exposed from the weakness of faltering patience

where that 71st melee stack @
I asked for a 1v1 or GF vs the 6te last Saturday and guess where that lead us. Maniac asked me for a GF Wednesday night that I refused at first because I had a 1v1 but then accepted since Kuni cancelled on us. I'm willing to face a hill camping regiment anytime that we can agree to which is the weekend. However, since you guys like to do promotions during those times I guess that isn't going to be happening for quite awhile. So how about you take your 4th grade bill like shit talk somewhere else.

Suns

« Reply #452 on: April 14, 2018, 04:27:48 am »
aw okay censorshipfury x 2

where my older posts @

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
« Reply #453 on: April 14, 2018, 04:30:08 am »
yea but russian actually has leading talent unlike a certain recent NWL victor

That's a pretty big statement right there. Considering we beat melee stacked teams without hillcamping which is actually recorded. Hard to say Russian is a better leader when he has had the privilege of "leading" a bandwagon of top tier meleers for the past year or so. Must be real hard to flank right reform flank right reform and charge, not having to worry about getting outled and outshot because your team is so wagoned that it can win when it is down in numbers.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #454 on: April 14, 2018, 04:31:16 am »
yea but russian actually has leading talent unlike a certain recent NWL victor

That's a pretty big statement right there. Considering we beat melee stacked teams without hillcamping which is actually recorded. Hard to say Russian is a better leader when he has had the privilege of "leading" a bandwagon of top tier meleers for the past year or so. Must be real hard to flank right reform flank right reform and charge, not having to worry about getting outled and outshot because your team is so wagoned that it can win when it is down in numbers.
wew someone wasn't around during the LG vs 3eVolt times I guess

idk about what theodin said cause I wasn't around for that but Russian is a good leader, anyone that doubts that needs to re evaluate their thoughts
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 04:33:48 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 14, 2018, 04:31:59 am »
russian forms a gf reg so he can't be exposed from the weakness of faltering patience

I asked for a 1v1 or GF vs the 6te last Saturday and guess where that lead us. Maniac asked me for a GF Wednesday night that I refused at first because I had a 1v1 but then accepted since Kuni cancelled on us. I'm willing to face a hill camping regiment anytime that we can agree to which is the weekend. However, since you guys like to do promotions during those times I guess that isn't going to be happening for quite awhile. So how about you take your 4th grade bill like shit talk somewhere else.

ok saltsian fury, how is it our fault that your regiment consists of bandwagoners that only get on for gfs, on weekends at that. Must be nice not having to put in any effort into your regiment whenever you reform it. The Reg rollers just come flooding in to make you look good.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #456 on: April 14, 2018, 04:35:04 am »
hi im inserting some clever banter into this conversation

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #457 on: April 14, 2018, 04:35:20 am »
tbh being more patient than the other regiment doesnt make you better, it just makes you more autistic

its straight up boring
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #458 on: April 14, 2018, 04:36:03 am »

ok saltsian fury, how is it our fault that your regiment consists of bandwagoners that only get on for gfs, on weekends at that. Must be nice not having to put in any effort into your regiment whenever you reform it. The Reg rollers just come flooding in to make you look good.
Damn, you sound like Windflower.

You know pretty much all the people in the 71st have played with Russian for years right, it's kinda like how whenever Irish makes the 6te again it has a lot of the same people or when AsianP makes the 3eVolt all of them go back to him.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 04:39:39 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 14, 2018, 04:40:44 am »
tbh being more patient than the other regiment doesnt make you better, it just makes you more autistic

its straight up boring

Both regiments were being patient and playing reactive to each other. What a stupid comment. Both teams wanted to win and it showed in both regiments. Same reason duelists play defensive and and dont take risks. To minimize fuckups and profit from the other team's aggressiveness.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 14, 2018, 04:43:40 am »

its straight up boring

Both regiments were being patient and playing reactive to each other. What a stupid comment. Both teams wanted to win and it showed in both regiments. Same reason duelists play defensive and and dont take risks. To minimize fuckups and profit from the other team's aggressiveness.

wasnt addressed to only you, its the state of the game, 1v1 linebattles are straight up boring
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #461 on: April 14, 2018, 04:44:10 am »

its straight up boring

snore
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #462 on: April 14, 2018, 04:45:01 am »

its straight up boring

wasnt addressed to only you, its the state of the game, 1v1 linebattles are straight up boring

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 14, 2018, 04:45:17 am »
enjoy some good music

--->

Suns