Author Topic: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot  (Read 134806 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2018, 04:05:26 am »
I miss my boy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2018, 04:16:23 am »
ew

Shine and I are joining to make the cav detachment
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2018, 04:20:15 am »
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2018, 04:23:09 am »
quick everybody and their mother join this regiment

just cause ur a dumb idiot so no one will join ur reg doesnt mean you have to bash on everyone else
speaka engrish pls

i dont need bandwagons to win (not saying the 71st is a bandwagon)(yet), i love the members i have!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2018, 04:25:16 am »

just cause ur a dumb idiot so no one will join ur reg doesnt mean you have to bash on everyone else
speaka engrish pls

i dont need bandwagons to win (not saying the 71st is a bandwagon)(yet), i love the members i have!
fat lol

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2018, 04:26:23 am »

speaka engrish pls

fat lol
ripped*

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2018, 04:26:35 am »
i dont need bandwagons to win

but you havent won anything in like a year plus at least

Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2018, 04:36:41 am »
i dont need bandwagons to win

but you havent won anything in like a year plus at least

idk what u mean we won NAPL twice and 1v1s on the frequent

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2018, 04:46:47 am »

speaka engrish pls

How many people is a bandwagon? And are they allowed to be previous members of either the Nr8 and 71st?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2018, 04:50:58 am »
Spoiler

speaka engrish pls

[close]
How many people is a bandwagon? And are they allowed to be previous members of either the Nr8 and 71st?
It's not a set number of people that constitutes a bandwagon, if you bandwagoned the previous iterations it still makes you a bandwagoner and therefore a bandwagon.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2018, 04:54:07 am »
Spoiler

speaka engrish pls

[close]
It's not a set number of people that constitutes a bandwagon, if you bandwagoned the previous iterations it still makes you a bandwagoner and therefore a bandwagon.
The 30th at a time were a band wagon so doesn't that make you a bandwagoner?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2018, 04:56:38 am »
Spoiler

speaka engrish pls

[close]

So it’s up to you what a bandwagon is, then. Rather lazy that  ::)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2018, 05:04:08 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

speaka engrish pls

[close]
[close]
The 30th at a time were a band wagon so doesn't that make you a bandwagoner?
30th was never a bandwagon, but idk I've always been an officer and the regiment only exists because I willed it so when I told Panda to come back. So technically speaking even if the 30th was ever a bandwagon Panda and I would be excluded from it since we are the core and the soul of the regiment. I don't consider you a bandwagoner Russian even though you had a bandwagon regiment.

Spoiler
Spoiler

speaka engrish pls

[close]
[close]
So it’s up to you what a bandwagon is, then. Rather lazy that  ::)
Well no I never said that, bandwagoning is a concept that can be interpreted and changed in different ways but the principle itself never changes. There are a few things that change when applying the idea to NW regiments but it's always been the same principle/logical fallacy.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2018, 05:10:51 am »
Ok, that’s nice words, but what you just said was that bandwagon is case-by-case but that the principle still applies, so back to my question, what qualifies, in this case, a bandwagon? What histories do people have to have with the 71st to exclude them from the title of “bandwagoner?” Either give criteria or everything is a bandwagon

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2018, 05:22:57 am »
Ok, that’s nice words, but what you just said was that bandwagon is case-by-case but that the principle still applies, so back to my question, what qualifies, in this case, a bandwagon? What histories do people have to have with the 71st to exclude them from the title of “bandwagoner?” Either give criteria or everything is a bandwagon
You can't put a criteria on bandwagoning that's not how it works, and if I gave a criteria you could just say "oh you decide who's a bandwagon now?"