Author Topic: Matt's Hacking allegations  (Read 12170 times)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Matt's Hacking allegations
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2019, 08:54:45 pm »

Wursti

« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2019, 10:47:01 pm »
Autoblock 1v1 anyone?

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2019, 11:46:20 pm »
I didn't realize this was a Dr. Phil episode.
Dr Phil is a psychologist not a physician you six piece Chicken Mcfuckstick

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2019, 12:11:34 am »
Hmmm, so I got kind of invested in this thread after reading the essays and did some digging.

1) I downloaded an autoblocker off a hacking site and tried it out. The one I got is very basic, where you have to manually block in time but it'll automatically go in the right direction. That's almost impossible to detect because it doesn't make you perfect but obviously gives you a massive advantage over normal players.

2) There are loads of users with long NW related posting histories on those hacking forums, so I assume that there are plenty of people well known in this community who use hacks. It's not just random, casual players.

3) From what I can see there's not enough evidence to prove the allegations so MATT remains innocent until proven guilty.

I strongly suspect that there are plenty of people getting 'help' from basic, lightweight hacking tools like the one I tried. They won't make you immortal (and therefore easy to spot) but will massively improve your k/d ratio.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 12:14:36 am by StevenChilton »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2019, 02:55:47 am »
Hmmm, so I got kind of invested in this thread after reading the essays and did some digging.

1) I downloaded an autoblocker off a hacking site and tried it out. The one I got is very basic, where you have to manually block in time but it'll automatically go in the right direction. That's almost impossible to detect because it doesn't make you perfect but obviously gives you a massive advantage over normal players.

2) There are loads of users with long NW related posting histories on those hacking forums, so I assume that there are plenty of people well known in this community who use hacks. It's not just random, casual players.

3) From what I can see there's not enough evidence to prove the allegations so MATT remains innocent until proven guilty.

I strongly suspect that there are plenty of people getting 'help' from basic, lightweight hacking tools like the one I tried. They won't make you immortal (and therefore easy to spot) but will massively improve your k/d ratio.
I love that you still have that cat as your avatar. Was that BabyJ's cat? I don't remember. I just remember everyone made their profile picture that cat

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2019, 03:15:08 am »

I love that you still have that cat as your avatar. Was that BabyJ's cat? I don't remember. I just remember everyone made their profile picture that cat
it was dans cat
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2019, 04:52:27 am »

it was dans cat
Oh yeah

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

MATT123456789

« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2019, 05:46:55 am »

Im sirry but you must be a noob

Nw is nt about blockinf the right direction, its abput timing up your stabs, so autoblock wont help u get kills

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2019, 06:11:39 am »
Tbh people are just shit posting and beefing so I'm gonna lock the thread. Matt isn't cheating as far as we can tell so get over it.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/