Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Community

Constant Rubber-Banding

(1/4) > >>

Tommmy:
I have a consistent 10-15 ping across most Northern-France servers yet I experience rubberbanding at least once a every couple of minutes. I have tried to verify the integrity of game files and restart my PC, close network using tasks- so on and so forth- and I none of it has worked. I anyone has either experienced this issue and or has any other ideas (FPS cap) etc etc I would really appreciate it- most of you will no better about the game and technology as a whole so cheers for any help.

Frittentime:
dont put ur mouse dpi too high. and get 120 fps cap

Herishey:

--- Quote from: Tommmy on June 24, 2019, 06:47:48 pm ---I have a consistent 10-15 ping across most Northern-France servers yet I experience rubberbanding at least once a every couple of minutes. I have tried to verify the integrity of game files and restart my PC, close network using tasks- so on and so forth- and I none of it has worked. I anyone has either experienced this issue and or has any other ideas (FPS cap) etc etc I would really appreciate it- most of you will no better about the game and technology as a whole so cheers for any help.

--- End quote ---
Have you checked you don't just have packet loss or your network isn't timing out?

If you run cmd prompt as an admin you should be able to test it by doing something like ping -t www.google.co.uk

Fralla8:

--- Quote from: Frittentime on June 24, 2019, 06:58:03 pm ---dont put ur mouse dpi too high. and get 120 fps cap

--- End quote ---
yeah too high fps will fuck the game
try turning on VSync aswell

JollyCanadian:

--- Quote from: Fralla8 on June 24, 2019, 07:07:02 pm ---yeah too high fps will fuck the game

--- End quote ---
What a wack concept

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version