Author Topic: EU Community Representative Post : Feb-April (2021)  (Read 14908 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: EU Community Representative Post : Feb-April (2021)
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2021, 02:12:40 pm »
You could always just give it back to me.

Its been a while since I bush pirated the 92nd Monday event.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2021, 02:14:15 pm »
Sad, I can't be toxic towards a 92nd comrade.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2021, 02:38:40 pm »
Should've given it to Ivan

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2021, 02:40:42 pm »
Sad, I can't be toxic towards a 92nd comrade.

Offline Snikkel

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2021, 02:43:31 pm »
Maskman getting sloppy seconds. Just the way he likes it.

Offline DOMI

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PR_Curtis
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2021, 02:52:40 pm »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2021, 03:00:30 pm »
Ah fotins 7th retirement?

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2021, 03:02:12 pm »
Ah fotins 7th retirement?
This is not planned xDDD

Nock

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2021, 03:11:54 pm »

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2021, 03:12:39 pm »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2021, 03:14:43 pm »
You could always just give it back to me.

Its been a while since I bush pirated the 92nd Monday event.
Not funny, cried :'(

David_Schrein

« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2021, 03:24:41 pm »
Fotin and drake leaving.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Cya in 3 months

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2021, 03:29:59 pm »
Spoiler
Hello all,

I'm here to announce you that Maskman will be taking the CR Role in the next few days, untill the end of that term (the 31st of April). Then, a new CR will be elected.

The reason is not the one you could imagine, I have no lack of motivation for NW, I just have less time for the game. I waited untill that week to take my decision, and this is not a decision I take in one minute, that is thought and reflected.
You will say that I could have thought to the time I was going to have before applying to become the CR, and I tell you that I thought to it. But my university decided that we were going back in class 1 week after I was elected, which I totally didn't expect. I still wanted to keep the role, but others things came on and basically when I have some free time for NW, I prefer to spend it with the 92nd.

Personnally, I consider that as a big fail, in the way that I didn't do what I announced. I sincerely want to help the community to become a better one, but this is not the right moment. I could keep my CR role and basically do nothing excepted reading all your FSE posts and do like one action to say "Look, I did something as a CR!", but no, I prefer to have someone else with the role.

Why Maskman and not someone else like Golden ? Maskman was the one who faced me in the final, so I suppose alot of people were behind him and wanted him as a CR. Golden also had supporters and almost beat me, but he is in my opinion less involved in the tournament organisations, but in another way, he has more influence in the competitive scene. To come back on Maskman, I know he would give his best for the role and I totally trust him.

One of the hard things is that I am disappointing all the people who voted for me. I have no excuse, I just want to apologise and thanks you alot for believing in me. I understand that you can't understand my decision, but I am the only one who can make it, and I choose to give my CR role to someone else.

Feel free to message me on Steam if you have a question. I will be responding to it. But I can already tell you that the decision is made and will not go back on it.
[close]

Just wanted to say that it was a very selfless virtuous thing you've done here Fotin not only for yourself and for me but for the community. As CR I just hope I could be as upstanding and courageous as you and if I were in your position I hope I would've done the same. In before all the haters having a go at you for stepping down since a genuine grievance against your campaign was that you might quit again, despite this coming to fruition these Covid circumstances and IRL problems are always unexpected and you shouldn't be ridiculed for putting IRL life first.

I understand that the mounting external pressure pushed you to doing something as radical as stepping down and I am sorry for that but the fact that you looked at yourself hard in the mirror and did the hardest and most courageous thing is very respectable. Granted it would've been easier to just hide away and wait your CR term out but the fact that you've put yourself in the spot light again and put your hands up is actually surprisingly principled of you and just goes to show how much you do care for the community. Its a hard pill to swallow I can imagine but I think here we all know you had and still have the communities best interests at heart and I am really sorry that you couldn't achieve your ambitious plans that you so rightly layed out, for the community in your own way.

Thank you for putting your trust in me. I will happily accept the CR role, the sky is the limit  ;D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 03:39:10 pm by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline FlorisW

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Floris Peritz
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2021, 04:52:37 pm »
Maskman getting sloppy seconds. Just the way he likes it.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2021, 05:27:50 pm »
Spoiler
Hello all,

I'm here to announce you that Maskman will be taking the CR Role in the next few days, untill the end of that term (the 31st of April). Then, a new CR will be elected.

The reason is not the one you could imagine, I have no lack of motivation for NW, I just have less time for the game. I waited untill that week to take my decision, and this is not a decision I take in one minute, that is thought and reflected.
You will say that I could have thought to the time I was going to have before applying to become the CR, and I tell you that I thought to it. But my university decided that we were going back in class 1 week after I was elected, which I totally didn't expect. I still wanted to keep the role, but others things came on and basically when I have some free time for NW, I prefer to spend it with the 92nd.

Personnally, I consider that as a big fail, in the way that I didn't do what I announced. I sincerely want to help the community to become a better one, but this is not the right moment. I could keep my CR role and basically do nothing excepted reading all your FSE posts and do like one action to say "Look, I did something as a CR!", but no, I prefer to have someone else with the role.

Why Maskman and not someone else like Golden ? Maskman was the one who faced me in the final, so I suppose alot of people were behind him and wanted him as a CR. Golden also had supporters and almost beat me, but he is in my opinion less involved in the tournament organisations, but in another way, he has more influence in the competitive scene. To come back on Maskman, I know he would give his best for the role and I totally trust him.

One of the hard things is that I am disappointing all the people who voted for me. I have no excuse, I just want to apologise and thanks you alot for believing in me. I understand that you can't understand my decision, but I am the only one who can make it, and I choose to give my CR role to someone else.

Feel free to message me on Steam if you have a question. I will be responding to it. But I can already tell you that the decision is made and will not go back on it.
[close]
Thank you for stepping down Fotin!

CR shouldnt be a beauty contest and wearing the title for couple weeks. If you don't intend to take and give your time for the game and this community don't apply.

I know it's a just a game. But pls stop this troll nominations and elections. It will cause an earlier death of the game than needed and I for sure don't wanna switch to Bannerlords yet.