Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League  (Read 61609 times)

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League
« Reply #315 on: January 18, 2015, 05:12:12 pm »
Chicken Masta's v. Die Schwarzen Kinder tomorrow @ 3:30 EST.

Will need a ref.
I may possibly be able to come. Id have to play it by minute. I have play practice at 2:00 est. But i may get out early. Ill message you on steam closer to that time

Offline LemonJuice(Zeke)

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bon Jovi
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #316 on: January 18, 2015, 09:43:56 pm »
7-1 Chicken Masta's won.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #317 on: January 18, 2015, 09:45:18 pm »
good game

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #318 on: January 18, 2015, 09:55:08 pm »
For Theodin,

Red Viper isn't on Weast Blue.

Team is:
Windflower, KnightofStJohn, Maccle, Chev, Rebel, Mockingjay, Wall, Underground

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #319 on: January 18, 2015, 10:23:52 pm »
Four matches still too be played!
Roster and bracket updated.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
« Reply #320 on: January 18, 2015, 10:43:06 pm »
This league...

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 18, 2015, 10:46:33 pm »
This league...
I tried to make contact with you guys all week.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 18, 2015, 10:49:02 pm »
To quote the rules:
6. Teams consist of 5 members, and 2-3 substitutes. If team fails to bring the requirements, they will play as is or forfeit.
If Windflower tells me you got an extension, than you may play, but right now, 5th maybe facing a forfeit. of the match.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 18, 2015, 10:49:45 pm »
This league...
" The battles themselves will be fought on days arranged by the two leaders of the opposing teams. They will receive a deadline and have to fight before it or it will be counted as a 0-0 loss for both. Deadlines will not be extended!"

As you are a referee you should know the rules

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #324 on: January 18, 2015, 10:51:11 pm »
This league...
" The battles themselves will be fought on days arranged by the two leaders of the opposing teams. They will receive a deadline and have to fight before it or it will be counted as a 0-0 loss for both. Deadlines will not be extended!"

As you are a referee you should know the rules
Plus the fact that we moved the match forward for you 1-2 hours prior, we even offered 4v4 since you only had 4 guys.
Leader of the 71st

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #325 on: January 18, 2015, 11:00:05 pm »
bye bye
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 11:03:31 pm by Chantakey »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 18, 2015, 11:00:38 pm »
Rules are important, and this is why we have them.

"6. Teams consist of 5 members, and 2-3 substitutes. If team fails to bring the requirements, they will play as is or forfeit."

Alexander agreed to the time, and therefore committed his team. The 5th team failed to bring the required amount of people, and as the rule says, they may play as is, but according to the VV and ref, the VV offered to play 4v4, which the 5th denied. Therefore, the 5th team has no option but to forfeit, and take the 8-0 loss to the VV.

Decision is final.

Windflower + Theodin

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 18, 2015, 11:03:43 pm »
To quote the rules:
6. Teams consist of 5 members, and 2-3 substitutes. If team fails to bring the requirements, they will play as is or forfeit.
If Windflower tells me you got an extension, than you may play, but right now, 5th maybe facing a forfeit. of the match.
Wind flower has given us permission for an extension.

[PSG] Windflower: Well I guess I can grant an extension, just make you sure you also play your next scheduled match in the same week, this applies to Vae Victis as well
No longer valid. Extensions are not valid without substantial reason, and not showing up at the correct time is not a valid reason, especially since VV offered to play 4v4.
Tip for next time: If you don't think you're team can't do it on Sunday, speak your case and the organizers might grant an exception.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #328 on: January 18, 2015, 11:04:06 pm »

"6. Teams consist of 5 members, and 2-3 substitutes. If team fails to bring the requirements, they will play as is or forfeit."

Alexander agreed to the time, and therefore committed his team. The 5th team failed to bring the required amount of people, and as the rule says, they may play as is, but according to the VV and ref, the VV offered to play 4v4, which the 5th denied. Therefore, the 5th team has no option but to forfeit, and take the 8-0 loss to the VV.

Decision is final.

Windflower + Theodin
We had our 5 and told them its ok we had an extension wth woulda been nice for someone to msg us and say you didnt get the extension.

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 18, 2015, 11:05:13 pm »

Decision is final.

Windflower + Theodin
We had our 5 and told them its ok we had an extension wth woulda been nice for someone to msg us and say you didnt get the extension.
Then why did you want a extension. Makes zero sense.