Author Topic: 1st_Royal_Fusiliers  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Marauder

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BmP][Col]Marauder
  • Side: Neutral
1st_Royal_Fusiliers
« on: June 03, 2013, 10:06:02 pm »
                                                                                                                                                 1st Royal Fusiliers                                                                   

(History)

Spoiler

Active   1818–1919
Country   Prussia/Germany
Branch   Army
Type   Infantry (in peacetime included cavalry)
Size   Approx. 10,000
Part of   I. Army Corps (I. Armeekorps)
Garrison/HQ   Königsberg (1818–1919)
Engagements   Austro-Prussian War
Trutnov
Königgrätz
Franco-Prussian War
Noiseville
Gravelotte
Metz
Amiens
Hallue
St. Quentin
World War I
Stallupönen
Gumbinnen
Tannenberg
1st Masurian Lakes
Łódź
Gorlice-Tarnów Offensive
Verdun
Spring Offensive
Second Marne
Hindenburg Line
[close]

*Ranks*
Spoiler
(Rkt):  Rekrut is the entry position of the regiment, the member has officially pass the trial/acceptance stage into joining the ranks. Although the player  is still not an official soldier, he/she is permitted to wear our tags and will be promoted to Soldat when they demonstrate a good understanding of our formations and regiment as a whole.

(Sdt): Soldat is the first ‘real’ rank of the regiment. Soldats are members who have successfully passed the trial  period and understand formations. They are an official soldier of the regiment who are well known by a majority of the regiment.

(Gfr): Gefreiter is a rank used to classify our experienced members. They are soldiers who rarely falter and demonstrate a flawless understanding of current formations and orders. They are soldiers others can look up to and depend on should they need help learning formations.

(Ofr): Obergefreiter is a rank used to classify the most experienced members. They are the perfect soldier, conducting themselves without flaws, they give the perfect example of the newer members on how to fight and act. This is a prestige rank and only those who have proven themselves worthy will be considered.

(Uffz): Unteroffiziers are the first administrative rank of the regiment. They ensure that lower ranking members are following orders, following conduct, and maintaining discipline. Unteroffiziers have the ability to give orders and command in times of a superior’s absence.  They are a sort of officer of the regiment, who can answer questions or help you with problems should someone need assistance.

(Fw): Feldwebel is the next step into the officer ranks, while most of the officers work to complete similar tasks. Feldwebels are also leaders in and out of game, they are trusted officers of the regiment who may handle unruly or ill-disciplined members. (In Example: They will remove trolls from our ranks and teamspeak should they find them)

(Lt): Leutnants are your high tier leaders, the most trusted officers. They will handle administrative duties such as line battles, website management, and relations should problems arise somewhere.

(Olt): Oberleutnant is the leading leutnant if you will. He is not so much the second in command as he is the chosen leutnant to guide the rest. Your Oberleutnant is a well respected officer whom will work side-by-side with the Hauptmann to make decisions and deliver actions.

(Hptm): The leader of the regiment, who ultimately has the final say and runs the show. (Although the other officers help greatly in decisions and actions, it is not a dictatorship position)
[close]

♦ Recruitment ♦
(Open)
Spoiler
The 1st recruit from across the world - all that is required is that you are able to understand English well and are able to use Teamspeak 3. I've based this regiment on the philosophy "Have a laugh but get the job done." This means:

1. This is a game, the whole point of it is to have fun. Just know where the line is and don't take stuff over the top.
2. I expect and encourage banter between our soldiers, but once again - know the line and don't cross it. Keep it within the regiment, as other people may take it the wrong way.
3. Unless you tell me or another officer otherwise, I expect you to turn up to trainings and Line Battles. I don't mind if you simply don't want to play tonight or you're playing another game, just let me know so that I have a rough idea of what numbers I'll have. Like I said in rule 1 - this is a game and we're all here to have fun. I'm not going to force people to play.
4. Finally, I do expect applicants to have some level of maturity. I don't mind what your age is, as long as you are aware that one of my pet hates is immature people who always take the joke too far or constantly ignore orders.

I would like to think that I'm an easy going person, and as long as you don't intentionally disobey orders or act like a tool, then I'll stay that way. I enjoy this game and I especially enjoy fighting in Line Battles, and I'm looking for people who enjoy that or want to start enjoying that. If, after reading this, you would like to join then please fill in the following:

Name:
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page):
Experience in the game before: (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea)
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment?
Please Contact The Col on Steam as well: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017895697/
[close]

Artillery/Regimental Roster

Spoiler
Regiment:
(Hptm): Marauder
(Olt):RayRay
(Fw): CherryPower
(Uffz):Jake
(Uffz):Blade
(Ofr):Chinese-EDB
(Ofr):Xsword
(Ofr):William Monroe
(Gfr):ThunderGod
(Gfr):Selhurst
(Gfr):Quenty
(Gfr):Qwerty
(Gfr):Mia
(Gfr):Jneff
(Gfr):TyGuy
(Gfr):Mannix
(Sdt):Christmas
(Sdt):DJ
(Sdt):Wallace
(Sdt):Robert0
(Sdt):Chinese-EDB
(Rkt):TheJudge
(Rkt):Reuke
(Rkt):CjDude
(Rkt):Valdym
(Rkt):Prince

Artillery:

Oberst: Jose
Oberst Lt: Patchwork
Unteroffizier:Jdunny
Bombardier: Glendon
Kanonier : Andrill0
[close]
                                                                                                                                                             1st Guards Field Artillery

*Ranks*

Spoiler

Oberst [Colonel]
Oberstleutnant [Lieutenant Colonel]
Feuerwerksmeister [Major]
Feuerwerkshauptmann/Rittmeister [Captain]
Oberfeuerwerksleutnant/Premierlieutenant [First Lieutenant]
Feruerwerksleutnant/Secondelieutenant [Second Lieutenant]
Stückjunker [Ensign/Colourseargent]
Oberfeuerwerker/ [Seargent]
Unteroffizier/Corporal [Corporal]
Bombardier [Lance Corporal]
Kanonier [Private]
[close]

!Recruitment!

Spoiler
The 1st recruit from across the world - all that is required is that you are able to understand English well and are able to use Teamspeak 3. I've based this regiment on the philosophy "Have a laugh but get the job done." This means:

1. This is a game, the whole point of it is to have fun. Just know where the line is and don't take stuff over the top.
2. I expect and encourage banter between our soldiers, but once again - know the line and don't cross it. Keep it within the regiment, as other people may take it the wrong way.
3. Unless you tell me or another officer otherwise, I expect you to turn up to trainings and Line Battles. I don't mind if you simply don't want to play tonight or you're playing another game, just let me know so that I have a rough idea of what numbers I'll have. Like I said in rule 1 - this is a game and we're all here to have fun. I'm not going to force people to play.
4. Finally, I do expect applicants to have some level of maturity. I don't mind what your age is, as long as you are aware that one of my pet hates is immature people who always take the joke too far or constantly ignore orders.

I would like to think that I'm an easy going person, and as long as you don't intentionally disobey orders or act like a tool, then I'll stay that way. I enjoy this game and I especially enjoy fighting in Line Battles, and I'm looking for people who enjoy that or want to start enjoying that. If, after reading this, you would like to join then please fill in the following:

Name:
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page):
Experience in the game before: (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea)
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment?
Please Contact The Col on Steam as well: ARTILLERY COL NOT REGIMENTAL https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036126265/
[close]
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 11:34:43 pm by Marauder »
If you cannot succeed what is the point in trying? You may ask, I say every time you do not succeed you learn from mistakes and gain experience. The longer you try the better you will get, no matter how hard, why not try?

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 1st Grenadier Regiment "Crown Prince" (NA,EU)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 10:09:25 pm »
Its been taken

Offline Marauder

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 10:10:11 pm »
Its been taken

May I see the Forum Page?
If you cannot succeed what is the point in trying? You may ask, I say every time you do not succeed you learn from mistakes and gain experience. The longer you try the better you will get, no matter how hard, why not try?

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile

Offline Marauder

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 10:12:34 pm »
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5955.0

We have Almost the Exact same Names but these are two different regiments

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 10:13:35 pm »
Well good luck

Offline Marauder

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 10:17:57 pm »
Well good luck
'

Sorry for the Confusion

Offline Iron William

• Donator
  • 68th_NY_Maj_IronWilliam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: William/ Iron Will
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 07:20:30 am »
sry its the same
Grenadier Regiment Kronprinz Friedrich III (1.Ostpreusisches) is mine =
Grenadier Regiment Crown Prince Frederick III (East prussia nr. 1) and you have east Prussia aswell there was only one ^^
Iron Brigade for the Glory   and   Honor of the Union !!!

Offline Marauder

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 07:42:53 am »
sry its the same
Grenadier Regiment Kronprinz Friedrich III (1.Ostpreusisches) is mine =
Grenadier Regiment Crown Prince Frederick III (East prussia nr. 1) and you have east Prussia aswell there was only one ^^

We are in the Official Roster already.

Offline Iron William

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 07:45:01 am »
aswell since the alpha

Offline Marauder

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 07:48:48 am »
aswell since the alpha

Interesting. This regiment Is in the Official Roster on the Forum Page, Attending Lbs Weekly and has a strong player base we intend to keep it that way.

Offline Iron William

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 07:53:27 am »
aswell since the alpha

Interesting. This regiment Is in the Official Roster on the Forum Page, Attending Lbs Weekly and has a strong player base we intend to keep it that way.

I don´t care ^^ i made the thread 2 days ago then i reaserved it in alpha 2 weeks ago so change name or i will talk with the admin over my stolen name there was only one crown prince east prussia i need to know i´m from there ^^

here
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=4941.0
its allready rserved thanks for that ^^

Offline James Grant

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 09:08:47 am »
Marauder,you haven't the rights to the name so change it. It makes no difference that you applied for the regiment list sooner,change it.

There is no debate here. I expect this to be changed and settled by the time I get back from work in 9 hours.

Many Thanks.

Offline James Grant

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2013, 11:15:27 am »
Locked. Margaret I gave you about 16 hours longer to change than I said I would. Make your decision of what name to change to and then message me. I will then unlock the thread so that you can modify it.