Author Topic: How were you recruited into the community?  (Read 5612 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: How were you recruited into the community?
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2022, 07:42:27 am »
Bought it in Dec 2012 to play singleplayer NW, then realized there was no SP. Went on NA_1 got recruited by Church into the 1stEPG. Recruited and rose the ranks then left with most of the members a few months later to start the 2teEPG with Ryner.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2022, 10:04:50 am »
I was just a peaceful 15 year old minding my own business on official siege when I got groomed my DanTheMan (Ambiguous) he offered me promises of glory and success if I joined his newly formed regiment but it all brought me pain instead. Now I’m still here all these years later with an autistic mind  . Broken on the inside, friend with vegi. Where did it all go wrong?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2022, 11:31:14 am »
Im not your friend
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2022, 12:07:28 pm »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2022, 04:42:34 pm »
Got recruited on some EU siege server by 4e Void into a NA regiment with some friends of mine, though I was the only one committed enough to mess up their sleep schedule on a long term  :D

this rapist called aurum added me and made me join the 23e

Oh, I didn't know that was your first regiment
nostalgia + flex
[close]
Me, Sanders and Fruit. The EU conquerors of NA.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2022, 11:11:29 pm »
in-game poster (North & South 2015)
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2022, 11:41:06 pm »
63e War owl video
No wayyy

Played on 15th York TDM and got recruited by PurplePanda

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Skaen

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2022, 11:17:21 am »
I was looking on YouTube and found the game Warband due to a random video. Saw it was also just released back then. Always loved medieval stuff so that game really spoke to me. I was playing the demo version first. Just custom battles. After that I also bought the original Mount and Blade. Eventually a Napoleon mod came out called MM. I thought it was awesome. Decided to buy the game after some time playing only the demo version for a while. After some days playing, the 54e recruited me on a public server.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar

Offline iuff

• Second Lieutenant
  • Reg history: 83rd, 24e, 5te, 2ndHess, Nr21, 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: iuff, Previous nicks: iuffSCD, iuFF
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2022, 04:46:49 pm »
Back in 2013, A teammate in my basketball team (Tholander) told me about NW and his regiment (83rd), so I looked it up on Youtube and it seemed really cool so I bought it and started playing some with 83rd.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2022, 04:07:13 pm »
Originally started with cracked version when NW just came out, played a lot of pubs and so was recruited in one of the first clans at that time BlackWolves or something like that lmao. Then we had a lot of switching with teammates, by making our own regiments and shit since the community was growing. In late 2012, 41stSBR people (which were considered as strongest Russian regiment on license version for many years) came on a cracked version to have fun and rekt noobs (us), it that happened, that all of them were super good in melee, in 1v1, and in shooting so they were actually farming every regiment apart from VL (Ankord's regiment). Cause of them, I got to know that there was something like a license version for which I should pay and it had a different master-server (lol). And so in 2013, many biggest regiments (with 20-30~ attendance) from cracked version moved to license version (Saints, 30th, 42nd, VL), and one of our regiment guys (I was in 42nd I believe) gave me a key of NW, so when he's not there I could play it (looool), by playing sometimes on a groupfighting server, Beorning contacted me to join Team RUS-UA for upcoming NWEC, then Shos or Xomas added me to join 41stSBR. I played one or half of a year for 41stSBR and then had a lot of breaks and was coming back only for National Cups, Beorning was messaging me each year anyway, there were some years which I didn't play even a match but was in a roster I believe. In 2016 I came back fully to a game, HooK (he was in 41stSBR and in early national teams with me) contacted me on Groupfighting Server and proposed to join my first ever groupfighting team FruitNinjas, then Miloradovich (Alice) which was in FruitNinjas forced me to play for 17thJR and so on I keep playing in this community with little breaks. So basically the first-ever regiment on license version for me was 41stSBR (inside Russian community), 17thJR (eu community), and the first-ever people which contributed me to a community were Shos, Xomas, HooK, Miloradovich and Beorning.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Yoda

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cccp_yoda
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2022, 10:11:28 pm »
Originally started with cracked version when NW just came out, played a lot of pubs and so was recruited in one of the first clans at that time BlackWolves or something like that lmao. Then we had a lot of switching with teammates, by making our own regiments and shit since the community was growing. In late 2012, 41stSBR people (which were considered as strongest Russian regiment on license version for many years) came on a cracked version to have fun and rekt noobs (us), it that happened, that all of them were super good in melee, in 1v1, and in shooting so they were actually farming every regiment apart from VL (Ankord's regiment). Cause of them, I got to know that there was something like a license version for which I should pay and it had a different master-server (lol). And so in 2013, many biggest regiments (with 20-30~ attendance) from cracked version moved to license version (Saints, 30th, 42nd, VL), and one of our regiment guys (I was in 42nd I believe) gave me a key of NW, so when he's not there I could play it (looool), by playing sometimes on a groupfighting server, Beorning contacted me to join Team RUS-UA for upcoming NWEC, then Shos or Xomas added me to join 41stSBR. I played one or half of a year for 41stSBR and then had a lot of breaks and was coming back only for National Cups, Beorning was messaging me each year anyway, there were some years which I didn't play even a match but was in a roster I believe. In 2016 I came back fully to a game, HooK (he was in 41stSBR and in early national teams with me) contacted me on Groupfighting Server and proposed to join my first ever groupfighting team FruitNinjas, then Miloradovich (Alice) which was in FruitNinjas forced me to play for 17thJR and so on I keep playing in this community with little breaks. So basically the first-ever regiment on license version for me was 41stSBR (inside Russian community), 17thJR (eu community), and the first-ever people which contributed me to a community were Shos, Xomas, HooK, Miloradovich and Beorning.
Pizdabol

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2022, 10:22:39 am »
who cares nobody would read

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2022, 11:34:35 am »
Muha was birthed out of a Aldi and that’s how he came to play NW

Offline fruitocino

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e SgtMaj
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2022, 03:48:37 pm »
Muha was birthed out of a Audi and that’s how he came to play NW