Author Topic: EU Hall of Fame  (Read 36399 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Hall of Fame - Coming Soon
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2021, 01:53:54 pm »
I have about 15 mapper suggestions already but as I said any suggestions I can review and add to my list of candidates.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2021, 01:57:42 pm »
Zebaad Peritz of course if he isnt already on your list, fantastic mapper. He's so influencial he got the Peritz family a mention in the NW Credits scene  8)

Best mappers there's gotta be quite a few... comp wise Python has consistently made cool and unique maps for us, whoever made M League has had there map used for 5v5 for literally years now none stop being the go to map....

Casual side of things, 33rd events always had banging maps (i believe it is a mixture of people doing them) and the LOTR maps were awsome and fairly accurate conisdering the tools they had....

Also to add to Ryan's point, idk who does the 33rd maps but they have literally redone all the LOTR maps on NW and also they have loads of cool custom scripts. Idk who does them maybe Darkling ?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 01:59:37 pm by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2021, 01:58:13 pm »
He is already on my list ofc as one of the first mappers I used to work with he was one of the first I thought of.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2021, 02:11:32 pm »

Casual side of things, 33rd events always had banging maps (i believe it is a mixture of people doing them) and the LOTR maps were awsome and fairly accurate conisdering the tools they had....

Also to add to Ryan's point, idk who does the 33rd maps but they have literally redone all the LOTR maps on NW and also they have loads of cool custom scripts. Idk who does them maybe Darkling ?
Feel free to get in touch with me on steam if you want details for 33rd maps - LOTR maps were predominantly done by Spoons and Darkling with a few exceptions (around 40 maps), Historical event maps myself and KingGeorge with a few exceptions (over 90 maps). Our other events have been a real mishmash with numerous public maps used/edited. Spoons and Cedric also made/meshed a tonne of maps for ManVsBots.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2021, 02:14:44 pm »

Feel free to get in touch with me on steam if you want details for 33rd maps - LOTR maps were predominantly done by Spoons and Darkling with a few exceptions (around 40 maps), Historical event maps myself and KingGeorge with a few exceptions (over 90 maps). Our other events have been a real mishmash with numerous public maps used/edited. Spoons and Cedric also made/meshed a tonne of maps for ManVsBots.
Oh god how could i forget to mention the incredible Historical maps too!

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2021, 02:17:24 pm »

Oh god how could i forget to mention the incredible Historical maps too!
I'll forgive you this once bby <3

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2021, 02:18:43 pm »

I'll drop you a message mate.

For the oldest player if you think you might be eligable message me on Steam or make a post here. You will have had to have had no major breaks (e.g. a break longer than maybe 6 months) to be eligable.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2021, 02:45:40 pm »
Top Training Regiment would fit for the 2Lhr or 2Lr for almost the entire German community. With the German Youtuber GeneralPilophas they managed to bring so many new players to the game and were the indirect cause for the founding of regiments like the Nr12 or 72nd. I will probably suggest more people/regiments for the other categories when I'm back home
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2021, 02:50:24 pm »
cant wait for Kaide to come out of nowhere
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2021, 02:58:30 pm »
Top community regiment = 63e 2014/2016 was poppin

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2021, 03:05:06 pm »
Top Training Regiment would fit for the 2Lhr or 2Lr for almost the entire German community. With the German Youtuber GeneralPilophas they managed to bring so many new players to the game and were the indirect cause for the founding of regiments like the Nr12 or 72nd. I will probably suggest more people/regiments for the other categories when I'm back home
I did have them on both lists.

I have them on my candidates already. :)

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2021, 03:07:36 pm »
>always high
>GOAT

Nock

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2021, 03:52:24 pm »
(e.g. a break longer than maybe 6 months) to be eligable.

oh ffs

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2021, 03:55:56 pm »
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2021, 03:57:30 pm »
rekt kids

new category top servers added
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 05:33:13 pm by Herishey »