Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!!  (Read 184409 times)

Offline notmoving

• Major
  • LtCol of the 2nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!! [Sign-Up until April 1st]
« Reply #180 on: April 04, 2016, 10:52:56 am »
well the community has changed real fast, its became pieter personal dick lick. Will do sexual favors for unban xoxoxoxo

Offline GerRagnar

• Major
  • ↑ the amount of times I posted nudes last year ↑
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crumpets_Mum
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #181 on: April 04, 2016, 11:04:16 am »
well the community has changed real fast, its became pieter personal dick lick. Will do sexual favors for unban xoxoxoxo

Ayy

Offline james gilray

• Sergeant
  • you will never see me coming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: James_TTT
  • Side: Union
« Reply #182 on: April 04, 2016, 11:39:56 am »

Nice meme
“Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way.”
― George S. Patton Jr., Patton Principles

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #183 on: April 04, 2016, 12:34:14 pm »

YEAH I need tons of unbans wait a moment nobody from my reg has been banned , nice try tho . I just don t have a problem with him , exactly opposite cause he was really nice and competetive as it should be . i  know you got som personal or regimental problems with pieter or somebody from his reg but that should stay only between you. /your reply just state that you are not mature

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #184 on: April 04, 2016, 12:36:20 pm »
Just because the 17e is good, shouldn't grant them the right to be in NWL (No offense Pieter) A lot of people know how after a period of time, a regiment full of melee gods isn't always for the best. Not that I am saying you will disband Pieter <3... But what the point is, I think some of these regiments such as the 7thQRC and 1stEB should be able to compete in league 2, they both have some decent guys and haven't seen much competitive action. As DasBrot said, it is indeed a hard decision.

If needs be, there should be a 3rd league, but as Brot (or somebody at least) said, half the regiments might disband like last time.

what you seem to forget Wolfster is the 17e perhaps by name is new but you have to understand I was nearly all the time in charge of the 15th_YR for about 2 years and in special the last year when Falk became super inactive and I kept the regiment going, then when he kicked me those who have been with me for a long time and knew what I did for the regiment to keep it going and more, decided to come with me basically 50% of the 15th_YR ( all the active people we had in there).

What I am trying to say with this is that these people who have come together with me to make the 17e were basically the core of the 15th_YR and others from the NW community who were not willing to join a regiment like the 15th_YR for personal reasons decided to join me in the 17e as it was something different from the 15th_YR.
These People are a group that have been with each other for ages with me as there leader, perhaps the name and the regiment looks new but this is simply a regiment split off from the 15th_YR but by all means it’s far from new when it comes down to for all the teamwork and community we build in those two years of being in the 15th_YR and having relations outside of it came all together in the 17e.

a regiment full of melee gods isn't always for the best.

You are giving not a single argument supporting this, but I can counter it rather easily offcourse our melee is on point in the 17e because a lot of us know each other and because of that know how to teamwork together aswell saying that being good in the game would perhaps be a reason to disband is not making sense either because lets see what regiments totally kicked ass and were around/are still around for a longtime: 91st, 92nd(Donalds 92nd), 17e, Nr24, 15th_YR, Spartans. ( I could mention more but doubt some of you could go back all the way into the MM era lol)

Not that I am saying you will disband Pieter

I have been around now for 6 years roughly in this community from MM to NW and if I felt like I was done with the game and didn't want to continue knowing that I would leave this game soon I would not have created a regiment, but I still enjoy this game and the community + I have enough time to take care of the regiment.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 04, 2016, 12:38:00 pm »
i can just confirm that 17e are really trying to be nice to 66Pp (that autoblock , autoaim & autoauto banters are meant as jokes and we know it , herishey doesnt)
I only said Hokej (only because he turned it off on native once and no longer had the ability to block) has it you willy head!

Spoiler
No offense but how could I think you all have autoblock and still lose to 93e.....
[close]

well you scream that on our RGL match :D Dont worry we are joking on each other cause of that , especially on Hokej and his aquarium .

Offline 59th Regiment of Foot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 04, 2016, 12:44:46 pm »
League three seems a option if you have a surplus of regiments. I don't think 17e should be denied 1st league or 2nd league when regiments in the past left and now they have returned again.

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #187 on: April 04, 2016, 12:59:18 pm »
Just saying, you guys are gonna need a lot more refs

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2016, 01:01:23 pm »
Just saying, you guys are gonna need a lot more refs

true

Offline Butler

• Second Lieutenant
  • IRE Cheerleader
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Asian_Butler
« Reply #189 on: April 04, 2016, 01:09:47 pm »
Thank you for le shoutouts Wolfster and John Price. It gives me and Hindu confidence we are doing decently :)

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 04, 2016, 01:25:05 pm »
Thank you for le shoutouts Wolfster and John Price. It gives me and Hindu confidence we are doing decently :)
I never said you were decent

ayy lmao im joking <3

Spoiler
Just because the 17e is good, shouldn't grant them the right to be in NWL (No offense Pieter) A lot of people know how after a period of time, a regiment full of melee gods isn't always for the best. Not that I am saying you will disband Pieter <3... But what the point is, I think some of these regiments such as the 7thQRC and 1stEB should be able to compete in league 2, they both have some decent guys and haven't seen much competitive action. As DasBrot said, it is indeed a hard decision.

If needs be, there should be a 3rd league, but as Brot (or somebody at least) said, half the regiments might disband like last time.

what you seem to forget Wolfster is the 17e perhaps by name is new but you have to understand I was nearly all the time in charge of the 15th_YR for about 2 years and in special the last year when Falk became super inactive and I kept the regiment going, then when he kicked me those who have been with me for a long time and knew what I did for the regiment to keep it going and more, decided to come with me basically 50% of the 15th_YR ( all the active people we had in there).

What I am trying to say with this is that these people who have come together with me to make the 17e were basically the core of the 15th_YR and others from the NW community who were not willing to join a regiment like the 15th_YR for personal reasons decided to join me in the 17e as it was something different from the 15th_YR.
These People are a group that have been with each other for ages with me as there leader, perhaps the name and the regiment looks new but this is simply a regiment split off from the 15th_YR but by all means it’s far from new when it comes down to for all the teamwork and community we build in those two years of being in the 15th_YR and having relations outside of it came all together in the 17e.

a regiment full of melee gods isn't always for the best.

You are giving not a single argument supporting this, but I can counter it rather easily offcourse our melee is on point in the 17e because a lot of us know each other and because of that know how to teamwork together aswell saying that being good in the game would perhaps be a reason to disband is not making sense either because lets see what regiments totally kicked ass and were around/are still around for a longtime: 91st, 92nd(Donalds 92nd), 17e, Nr24, 15th_YR, Spartans. ( I could mention more but doubt some of you could go back all the way into the MM era lol)

Not that I am saying you will disband Pieter

I have been around now for 6 years roughly in this community from MM to NW and if I felt like I was done with the game and didn't want to continue knowing that I would leave this game soon I would not have created a regiment, but I still enjoy this game and the community + I have enough time to take care of the regiment.
[close]
Pieter i'm sorry bae plz forgive :'(
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 01:27:09 pm by Wolfster »

Offline Butler

• Second Lieutenant
  • IRE Cheerleader
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Asian_Butler
« Reply #191 on: April 04, 2016, 01:30:26 pm »
Nope, but you mentioned we should be one of the last 3

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 04, 2016, 01:53:43 pm »
Nah I fucking hate you, Butler. After I lost that 1v1 at the end of the 33rd LB to a poke.

The problem I have with reg leaders these days is you all complain about rules, reasons you should be accepted and not accepted, then immediately contradict yourselves when speaking about a regiment you like/your own.

17e hasn't even been around for 3 weeks yet (sorry Pieter bby just being fair) and if we are going to accept them, we should all have a vote on the subject to make it equal. After all, we will be taking the slot from another perfectly good regiment that has been around for a strong and healthy amount of time. Needs to be a mutual decision, I think most would want 17e in NWL anyway as they are such fantastic rivals for many league 1 regiments.

Drop it now lads its for Brot and Cazzywazzy to decide the proceedings ^^
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline 59th Regiment of Foot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 04, 2016, 01:55:47 pm »
Nah I fucking hate you, Butler. After I lost that 1v1 at the end of the 33rd LB to a poke.

The problem I have with reg leaders these days is you all complain about rules, reasons you should be accepted and not accepted, then immediately contradict yourselves when speaking about a regiment you like/your own.

17e hasn't even been around for 3 weeks yet (sorry Pieter bby just being fair) and if we are going to accept them, we should all have a vote on the subject to make it equal. After all, we will be taking the slot from another perfectly good regiment that has been around for a strong and healthy amount of time. Needs to be a mutual decision, I think most would want 17e in NWL anyway as they are such fantastic rivals for many league 1 regiments.

Drop it now lads its for Brot and Cazzywazzy to decide the proceedings ^^

I'd have 17e and 93e fight for their league one spot.  Both great regiments and both never been in the NWL.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 01:57:31 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2016, 01:58:11 pm »
Kaide munch kin, 93e are already accepted :'(
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.