Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136291 times)

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guybrush
  • Side: Neutral
Yes, Mr Coupe

put the regiment in the bag and no one gets hurt

[close]

o lawdy lawd do what he say do what he say!
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline santekozmicov

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: SanteKozmicov
GUID: 1632975
Steam: santekozmicov
How long have you played on the server?: half a year
Current weekly hours on the server?: wasnt playing much lately but now i ve more time
How active can you be?: every day
Current Regiment/Clan: -
Admin experience: -
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: -
Why do you want this role?: need more admins in hours that im playing
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:41:42 am by santekozmicov »

Offline TheRealWololo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Wololo
GUID: 1639109
Steam: vesterk_ulfdyr
How long have you played on the server?: Over a year now.
Current weekly hours on the server?: 20 hours a week comfortably.
How active can you be?: 5 days a week at least.
Current Regiment/Clan: None.
Admin experience: None.
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?: Possibly Guybrush? Maybe.
Why do you want this role?: I've played the server for a good portion of my time on M&B Napoleonic wars, which is now reaching to 400 hours play time. I love the server as it's my favourite and wish to be part of it. I enjoy the relaxing gameplay it offers and I enjoy the community.

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
Why do you want this role?: I've played the server for a good portion of my time on M&B Napoleonic wars, which is now reaching to 400 hours play time. I love the server as it's my favourite and wish to be part of it. I enjoy the relaxing gameplay it offers and I enjoy the community.

Tentatively approved, However we will have to speak first on teamspeak or steam to cover some things before I can make this official.
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline TheRealWololo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

Tentatively approved, However we will have to speak first on teamspeak or steam to cover some things before I can make this official.

Good evening Guybrush, I haven't used Teamspeak but you can sure contact me through Steam. Thank you!

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile

Good evening Guybrush, I haven't used Teamspeak but you can sure contact me through Steam. Thank you!

please send me a friend request through steam it should be simple to find me on the bot survival group. Thanks and we can proceed from there.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union

please send me a friend request through steam it should be simple to find me on the bot survival group. Thanks and we can proceed from there.
Will do

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile

Will do

Please find something else to do other than troll our thread with your lame jokes and outdated humor. I realize that you are mad that the only thing you have going for you is a donator tag on your name. I'm sure that was worth every cent but we really don't care about you or your lame jokes/posts. I am sorry, but You've admitted on page 25 that you do not "play on our shite server" so please do not post in our 'shite' thread. Thanks Mr. Toffee_Lad. I am sure you'll find that desperate attention that you are seeking somewhere else if you really try. (Maybe put more memes in your avatar?) :^)

Original quote below:

Don't play on your shite server. You talk about your bans with pride but then claim that having a racial slur being pointed out is being an SJW. I'm just saying that the hypocrisy is obvious.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 11:03:57 pm by Guybrush »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
How triggered are you guybrush

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
How triggered are you guybrush

not as triggered as someone who posts in server threads they dont play on. How stupid can one person be? please show us the extent?

nvm ill post it for everyone to see.

Driving a thread Off-Topic
Should your posts deviate from all relevant or recognizable discussion branches within a thread, your posts will be considered as being "Off-Topic" (that is, irrelevant to the thread's intended purpose or discussion). If users consistently attempt to derail threads then moderators may take action against the user.

Don't play on your shite server. You talk about your bans with pride but then claim that having a racial slur being pointed out is being an SJW. I'm just saying that the hypocrisy is obvious.

oops thats from the rules. I guess your donator tag exempts you from them right? I certainly hope not because we don't need you at all. We don't need this place or anyone who desires to trolls our community/server. I guess i'm about as triggered as the rules mean to you. which is to say not at all. Just kindly leave please and stop trying to find validation amongst text in a forum. I would pity you but your donator perk exempts you from such things.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 01:26:00 am by Guybrush »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
The post wasn’t off topic since it was about your server so nice one. And you’re really hung up on the donator thing. Never seen somebody so insecure about my tag which I got for donating a fiver  ::)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
toffee pls
click here to join the 84th

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
Nah i'm done with him I said what I wanted albeit a bit inebriated. Somehow that fiver went to his head and he thinks every post he makes is "relevant" to the server despite it not even being about him or him i was responding to. Forum personality is the polite way of saying "The guy who has nowhere else to go for attention." I'm done giving it. Any idiot can look at his post history and see he does this all the time for what reason I can only speculate, but when you can't make friends in real life.. I suppose you might as well meme and troll on the internet. Thanks for your interest in responding to posts and servers you admit to not having any interest in playing on.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 05:10:22 pm by Guybrush »

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
It was related to your forum rules. Don’t know how that is off topic. You seem to be trying very hard for someone who’s done with me. I have plenty of friends in real life thank you. You just seem a bit angry guybrush. Maybe try yoga.

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
It was related to your forum rules. Don’t know how that is off topic. You seem to be trying very hard for someone who’s done with me. I have plenty of friends in real life thank you. You just seem a bit angry guybrush. Maybe try yoga.

The original rule breaking was in response to you replying to me in which i never replied to you to begin with. I was responding to someone who plays on our server who was applying for an admin application. Afterwards you saw fit to respond despite that not being you, so I'm sorry but that you can't scroll up a few posts and see what you did. Did I overreact? yes. Are you an insufferable prick who has no business here? Yes.  This is the final time I will respond to you for any reason unrelated to the server.

Please keep this section for admin applications and unban/ban requests. Thanks friend. If you are having trouble reading or understanding the context of this place. I suggest returning to the equivalent of elementary school for wherever you're from.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 05:57:20 pm by Guybrush »