Author Topic: [23rd] Ollie Arn's Youtube Media  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Ollie_Arn

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ollie_Arn
  • Side: Neutral
[23rd] Ollie Arn's Youtube Media
« on: February 15, 2015, 01:34:21 am »
IN THE MAKING SKRUBS

if you are interested in seeing what i have done. here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypMsQs8GxE0&feature=youtu.be

« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 10:07:04 pm by Ollie_Arn »

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
Re: [23rd] Ollie Arn's Youtube Media
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 02:32:30 pm »
Sry to say it but the vid is bad and me and other people which would check your steamgroup and know your Regiment know that you are trolls and this is never ever your current attendence
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Ollie_Arn

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ollie_Arn
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 09:55:21 pm »
Sry to say it but the vid is bad and me and other people which would check your steamgroup and know your Regiment know that you are trolls and this is never ever your current attendence
We arn't trolls, but admittedly the attendance is never this good

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 10:18:42 pm »
We arn't trolls, but admittedly the attendance is never this good
ofc you are trolls ,why you lie? >:(

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 10:20:47 pm »
They are just using bots in most of the video, but parts of it is their own you can tell.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 09:30:41 pm »
They are just using bots in most of the video, but parts of it is their own you can tell.
yeah