Author Topic: Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO)  (Read 979 times)

Offline Rackio

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rackio
  • Side: Neutral
Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO)
« on: March 14, 2015, 02:35:17 am »

Free you say???!!!! well as a Scottish based community how could we say no to free stuff...

In all seriousness we as a community have embarked in a long adventure. The Elves have left their safe havens and the Dwarves have left there mountains the Third Age has arrived and with it the problems of Middle Earth.
We have joined together as Dwarves, Elves, Hobbits and Men to aid the fellowship rid the lands of the enemies of the free people.

Starting together in Bree we launch our adventure and in doing so will meet the lore and traditions of the Books and *cough* films... WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT ADD TOM BOMBADIL into the films... *cough*
Look at this majestic and crazy person, dancing everywhere just because he could, Like a badass

For any one else that plays were well not always the most polite or friendly people but once you get past our rough exterior were a bag of kittens and we all enjoy playing games and we are enjoying this. From people like Celtic who have been playing since Beta to the present and new players like myself joining now were having fun doing missions and learning new things about the Lord of the Rings lore.
If you play already or just want to start come and join us add me or Celtic and come talk and get shouted at by Celtic when you don't RP properly.
YOU TAKE YOUR CAPE OF WHEN YOU GO INSIDE THE PRANCING PONY AND WHIPE YOUR FEET!!!!
I'll always be sympathetic to your plight, Rackio. Probably not enough to act, but enough to care.

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
  • Side: Union
Re: Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 03:21:22 pm »
It's a fun game, but sadly very restricted for free players.

I'd get a subscription for it, but I'm too entrenched into WoW right now, plus not a lot of people play it nowadays.
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness