Author Topic: The Dying Problem-Why Hacking is Taking the fun out of NW (NA) Fine EU Can Stay  (Read 24405 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Glenn and Zen diss track collab on the hacker?

Also if I wake up tomorrow and these hackers aren’t exposed I’m gonna be pissed.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
The investigation team intends to accuse Godfreid of purchasing hacks, per sources.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
The investigation team intends to accuse Godfreid of purchasing hacks, per sources.
big if true

here on espn 8, the ocho

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
I WANTED TO BE THE PRETTY PRINCESS, WHY COULDN'T YOU DEGENERATES JUST STROKE MY EGO; FUCK

Edit: But seriously though, these memes about to get juicy

« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 08:33:54 am by Cwater »

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
VetroG and BilltheButcher have acquired Mercenary Frank's, 2020 150$ Package, 2022 200$ Package in exchange for IP's and Receipts of Godfreid and Matt, per League Sources

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Spoiler
big if true

here on espn 8, the ocho
[close]

Yeah.

Transcription cause original got reported and removed - still have it though
*snip*
[close]

^ that's their proof.

I will say that is my current IP, and has been since April (which I can prove), but it wasn't earlier this year, and it wasn't last year, and it wasn't the year before that (I can provide my IP history going back to 2015 - which I've already shown to some). Late April-Mid May I was gone on flood relief deployment with the CAF (can confirm that with Risk, Raf, Shinto)...so not a lot of time to purchase hacks then, the lack of access to a computer also makes that difficult. Considering their theory involves me having hacks as far back as 2016 and re-buying them when they became obsolete in the last patch, I'm going to have to call bullshit. Either they got trolled by Mercenary Frank (which would not be surprising), or I'm a time traveler who bought hacks with my future IP address, 3 years ago. Or I suppose I could've bought hacks in June...but I've maintained the same style for years now, and still use the same style. Things aren't adding up.

Absolutely nothing but Mercenary Frank saying I bought the "$200 package" (according to bean that's what it is) for proof. I hate to say it, but if you think I spent $200 on a $20 DLC to buy hacks and then re-buy hacks with my future IP, you may just be retarded. You may think you exposed me, but as I told you in teamspeak, you didn't find jack shit, you very likely got trolled by your source, and wasted my time because you didn't consider these other factors. You may go ahead and think I'm a hacker on the word of Mercenary Frank w/o any further proof, idc, but I've never bought hacks, I've got way too much pride and not enough disposable income for that shit.

Now, I want a fucking apology.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 07:58:12 pm by Blaze »

|Viper|

VetroG and BilltheButcher have acquired Mercenary Frank's, 2020 150$ Package, 2022 200$ Package in exchange for IP's and Receipts of Godfreid and Matt, per League Sources
Superior package players  8).

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
Imagine having a life outside of this game. Fucking surreal...

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
Hey since you’re all watching the thread please peep my new video

click here to join the 84th

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
Hey since you’re all watching the thread please peep my new video

Try playing native with a controller
Thank me later.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Edit: But seriously though, these memes about to get juicy

Idk man even if the memes are juicy this thread gets more pathetic every time I come to look at it.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
lol.

yeah sitting on teamspeak for an hour refusing to gyazo your ts ip to confirm because it is "pointless" to do so was left out.

honestly if you just gyazo'd your teamspeak ip instead of deflecting for an hour no ones time would have been wasted.

that is not your current ip either that is a vpn ip. (we figured this out)

you just want the investigation and case to close as soon as possible but our sources on native got onto your teamspeak and said they are getting into the investigation with us against you to confirm why that ip shows up in frank's logs (how is he trolling if its a random ip? there is not a name labeled onto it at all like last time)

you left that part out too.

also you are changing some timeline facts...

you stated on teamspeak you switched to your current ip or "new" ip 1-2 weeks ago after switching providers (providing risk/rafael/shinto as sources to back up these claims)

never did you say it goes as far back as April, which is manipulating timelines on your part

but obviously no one except those on the teamspeak would know that part for sure.  :-X

See, this is what makes you look so stupid. You think you're smart, you think you made a valid point, but you didn't, you once again failed to take important factors into account.

I'm not going to gyazo my IP for 3 retards rolling into my TS to accuse me of hacking just cause they have some flimsy ass screenshot from a source no rational person would take just at his word. Which you're now saying the IP in the screenshot isn't mine, it's a VPN...so you don't even have that anymore I guess lmao.

And yes, I said 1-2 weeks...I was on deployment Late April-Mid May...I checked my own TS logs and found the IP changed in April (people I showed the IP logs to can confirm this - Fartknocker, Nappy, Risk, Superbad, Rafael, Yoshie), so I was wrong, that isn't manipulating timelines, that's being wrong, much like you are about me hacking. That's still irrelevant as fuck though, because whether I got the IP in April or 2 weeks ago, I still couldn't have had it 3 years ago to buy hacks, or in time to buy them after the last patch.

So, I want my fucking apology.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
# keyboard warriors do not rest they only slay enemys..

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
Taking merc_frank's word as your main source...

If frank is being legit get a date or other information along with his IP there. He has given Jolly and I lists before with names and info when that investigation with Matt was going on.

But again, his IP has changed a lot of times since 2015 (which he showed) so if he got hacks back in 2016 or whenever that IP would show not his current one. Therefore, frank saying this Ip has bought hacks doesn't make a whole lotta sense.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 10:17:00 am by Risk_ »

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
what godfreid was trying to say but simpler !!