Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 157330 times)

|Viper|

Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #675 on: July 17, 2019, 09:26:54 am »
Biggest melee rivalry... prove me wrong.

Suns vs Vetro

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #676 on: July 17, 2019, 09:45:24 am »
Biggest melee rivalry... prove me wrong.

Suns vs Vetro

Maple vs Bill

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #677 on: July 17, 2019, 10:04:05 am »
All old gens are bad lole

Also I should be best weeb #1 hands down

I united the weebs and lead them in the charge for the freedom of anime

Without me, anime would still be stigmatized in this community

I truly saved our community
+rep

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
  • Side: Union
« Reply #678 on: July 17, 2019, 10:17:43 am »
I’m pretty sure 5hine could 7-0 Mexicant lol u were a  22e shitter back then :-X Also pretty sure he had more tournament wins than you and he was only active from like 2013-2016
lol i was a god back when I had 50 ping consistently. Of course I could never win any tourneys in those days since I barely knew any1. 5hine is literally ass and nobody can deny that, tourney wins or nah (btw kid I've prolly won more than u tbh)
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #679 on: July 17, 2019, 11:57:40 am »
*Most Underrated Players*

Underrated in who's eyes or from what list and are these encompassing new gems and old gems because naturally the oldgens tend to be overrated in terms of what they would have been rated by their compatriots at the time.

*Most Well-Known Players*

Again some of the above applies does this encompass new and oldgen because oldgen have an advantage at least at the very top due to reputation e.g Jackie

*Most Notorious NW Players*

I'm not the encyclopedia of NW or anything but as far as I could remember Odys name would always come up in these kind of discussions. The exact reasons I could not tell you but his reputation and general demeanor that I did have exposure to, kind of validated the public opinion that I saw of him. Of course this varies wildly depending on the people your with but that was my generalised impression.

Karth could qualify to a certain extent if much can be made of his attempt to overthrow NANWL and host his own. Although this fizzled out fairly quickly so maybe not.

*Most Well Liked Players*

Nickcole might be a good source for this one although he can change opinions quickly the guy likes to know alot of people or at least I get that impression.

*Best Leaders*

I would naturally deviate to NANWL winners for this most part for this, although some have come back like wardop and not been really impactful although it might be down to rust, I'm not sure if leadership has evolved to a point where the old gen ones would struggle if they did not stick around enough.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 03:33:44 pm by Eamon »

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #680 on: July 17, 2019, 01:59:53 pm »
Spoiler
*Most Underrated Players*

Underrated in who's eyes or from what list and are these encompassing new gems and old gems because naturally the oldgens tend to be overrated in terms of what they would have been rated by their compatriots at the time.

*Most Well-Known Players*

Again some of the above applies does this encompass new and oldgen because oldgen have an advantage at least at the very top due to reputation e.g Jackie

*Most Notorious NW Players*

I'm not the encyclopedia of NW or anything but as fse as I could remember Odys name would always come up in these kind of discussions. The exact reasons I could not tell you but his reputation and general demeanor that I did have exposure to, kind of validated the public opinion that I saw of him. Of course this varies wildly depending on the people your with but that was my generalised impression.

Karth could qualify to a certain extent if much can be made of his attempt to overthrow NANWL and host his own. Although this fizzled out fairly quickly so maybe not.

*Most Well Liked Players*

Nickcole might be a good source for this one although he can change opinions quickly the guy likes to know alot of people or at least I get that impression.

*Best Leaders*

I would naturally deviate to NANWL winners for this most part for this, although some have come back like wardop and not been really impactful although it might be down to rust, I'm not sure if leadership has evolved to a point where the old gen ones would struggle if they did not stick around enough.
[close]
Ty, I will keep this in mind.
-----------------------------
*UPDATES*
-Added "Best Weebs" list
------------------------------
I will probably do feinting next, then the others.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #681 on: July 17, 2019, 03:21:12 pm »
Yes I do know a lot of people but most liked I would say probably Swerp & Dom off the top of my head. Everyone liked them both.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: July 17, 2019, 03:34:32 pm »
Yes I do know a lot of people but most liked I would say probably Swerp & Dom off the top of my head. Everyone liked them both.

MackCW is who came to my mind

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #683 on: July 17, 2019, 04:18:09 pm »
I’m pretty sure 5hine could 7-0 Mexicant lol u were a  22e shitter back then :-X Also pretty sure he had more tournament wins than you and he was only active from like 2013-2016
lol i was a god back when I had 50 ping consistently. Of course I could never win any tourneys in those days since I barely knew any1. 5hine is literally ass and nobody can deny that, tourney wins or nah (btw kid I've prolly won more than u tbh)

Oh so now you have to know people to win tournaments now? I didnt know that. Legit when i made chicken mastas we were a team of unknowns mostly except for karth and myself, and yet we won 2 tournies and came 3rd in 1 (missing starters such as shine) with just 63e and PLG players in 3 years straight. Beating stacked teams like jackie zzeth cheeseypants blade and achilles,  Zorkoth, Mang, Redrum, AP0CALYPS3, Ritz, and i can go on.  You're saying nobody can deny that 5hine is ass but you're  the only person calling 5hine ass. Legit him and I were one of the top 2v2 teams during the 2014-15 only jackie and zzeth and tammo and ghost were better. 5hine came back for one day  in like 2018 for the North vs South groupfight after not playing for over a year and he top fragged for the north against a stacked south team with people such as russian maniac nickcole rune jaax rafael vetro and more after not playing for a year and him and I were just memeing in ts. I'm not saying he was some tier 1 god player but he definitely wasn't ass.   And lastly you have won more than me? https://gyazo.com/2b4daa9aa6d68cca38d2c235ec9d0ab8 from nickcoles all time list, doesnt even include some of the wins i got over the past year such as first with the LG gf team, 2nd with rune cwater vetro  etc etc. Also talked to a couple old gens including nickcole who has his thread updated with most of the tournies from 2013-2018 and no one really remembers you winning anything. Quote from nickcole himself: "Top old gens have wayyy more tournament wins then new gens tho & Mexicans had chances to win tournaments Guy never won anything or much."
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #684 on: July 17, 2019, 04:27:16 pm »
I don't remember

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: July 17, 2019, 04:31:02 pm »

Oh so now you have to know people to win tournaments now? I didnt know that. Legit when i made chicken mastas we were a team of unknowns mostly except for karth and myself, and yet we won 2 tournies and came 3rd in 1 (missing starters such as shine) with just 63e and PLG players in 3 years straight. Beating stacked teams like jackie zzeth cheeseypants blade and achilles,  Zorkoth, Mang, Redrum, AP0CALYPS3, Ritz, and i can go on.  You're saying nobody can deny that 5hine is ass but you're  the only person calling 5hine ass. Legit him and I were one of the top 2v2 teams during the 2014-15 only jackie and zzeth and tammo and ghost were better. 5hine came back for one day  in like 2018 for the North vs South groupfight after not playing for over a year and he top fragged for the north against a stacked south team with people such as russian maniac nickcole rune jaax rafael vetro and more after not playing for a year and him and I were just memeing in ts. I'm not saying he was some tier 1 god player but he definitely wasn't ass.   And lastly you have won more than me? https://gyazo.com/2b4daa9aa6d68cca38d2c235ec9d0ab8 from nickcoles all time list, doesnt even include some of the wins i got over the past year such as first with the LG gf team, 2nd with rune cwater vetro  etc etc. Also talked to a couple old gens including nickcole who has his thread updated with most of the tournies from 2013-2018 and no one really remembers you winning anything. Quote from nickcole himself: "Top old gens have wayyy more tournament wins then new gens tho & Mexicans had chances to win tournaments Guy never won anything or much."

Your right,  5hine was much better and you were the shit one all along !

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #686 on: July 17, 2019, 04:34:25 pm »
Aw bro you done stirred a shit storm within Fireboy when you called 5hine ass

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #687 on: July 17, 2019, 04:36:29 pm »
I don't remember

Add winters to the list of old gens that don't remember mexican doing anything

Your right,  5hine was much better and you were the shit one all along !

:-*

Aw bro you done stirred a shit storm within Fireboy when you called 5hine ass

Windflower was around  back then, no one calls my boyfriend shit!!
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #688 on: July 17, 2019, 05:13:14 pm »
5hine was a very good groupfighter, he came back and joined 98e last year and actually established himself as an important player to our line up. He was always top 5 during groupfights and 1v1's we had. To me, being able to leave, come back and pick up almost like you never left w/o needing to put in insane hours, has got to count for something. So I can't really get behind calling him ass lol

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #689 on: July 17, 2019, 05:17:43 pm »
Mexicant is mostly talking out of his ass imo, even back then Mexicant was decent but not too much of a notable player and tended to never really win anything other than with regiments from what I recall. So how can you call all these old gens ass when you yourself struggled against these same players?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳