Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 159161 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #690 on: July 17, 2019, 06:33:48 pm »
Moraine is more of a princess
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #691 on: July 17, 2019, 06:46:18 pm »
Suicidal thoughts are on the horizon again so I'll write out this completely biased opinion out to keep it at bay.

RussianFury: Stay. Good player, used to dominate the groupfight scene although now he routinely gets ass-fidgeted. Anger management would probably go a long way, but it's not as bad as it used to be.

Who-: Stay. Every time he came back he was on top, and that is usually only every 5-9 months in the last 3 years (excluding the 2ndQF reform).

Coconut: Conflicted. I don't fucking remember his style at all but he was nice to me so I guess that counts for something.

AsianP: Stay. Probably the best all around player for the duration of his career. Drugs may have been involved but I wouldn't know anything about that.

JackieChan: Stay. Outside of his NANWL contributions I don't recall much of him before the 12th, but the 71st version was when I considered him top.

Zzehth: Stay. Simple style, nothing complicated, and worked well with Jackie.

Zorkoth: Stay. Was rarely not high, even in the 7thRF (I think that's what it was called, can't remember now). Pretty good with his fists too.

BillTheButcher: Stay. Despite his inflammatory personality and strenuously drawn out style, he ranks as one of the best imo.

Fireboy: Stay. Has badly threw the majority of the duels he has been in, but his groupfighting is fine.

Breaches: Conflicted. Used to down spam whole lines, but I don't recall much more than that outside of a few tournaments.

Rafael: Stay. Consistent in all regards, though I don't remember him much prior to the 58e.

Steven: Stay. Stable player, rarely cracked, I don't know much about the impact however.

Ghost: Undecided. Insulted me once in chat when I was 13 and that was about it, but people say he was good so yeah.

DjOverjoy: Stay. Similar to Who-. He can come back without practice and still fuck 98% of this community without much effort, and is a good groupfight coordinator.

Achilles: Stay. I could never beat him personally, which is apparently an experience many others had, so I'd say he was pretty solid. Catgirls on the other hand...

Skinny: Stay. Core 71st, and a nice guy.

Godfreid: hmmmmm. Wins almost every duel he fights in, official or not, but his groupfighting is on and off. Recent hacking allegations have put him under the spotlight, so this may change. /s

Kovy: Stay. Spam and spin, but did it better than almost anybody else. He also called me the n word which I took as a compliment.

Pinoy: Stay. Broke game mechanics and possibly has the shittiest looking graphics for this outdated piece of garbage we call a game, but he fragged a ton so that is good in my book. Also yells at his mom.

Suns: Stay. Noticed him more around 2015 and 2016, where I'd say he was one of the best. Then descended into the Vetro rivalry, which I still don't know what to make of.

Pj: Stay. Bullied me in the 3e, but his sense of humor and groupfight skills made up for it.

RitZ: Stay. Probably the top 3e player at its height with a playstyle that gave me seizures. Also props to Sandarian for withstanding his racial remarks.

DarthJezus: Undecided. Don't know much about him other than his 9y reign and his friendship with Ramzay.

Alexander: Conflicted. I really, REALLY don't know about this guy. His screaming tendencies were mentally invigorating, but his melee was on and off at times I feel.

Moose: Undecided. I don't remember much, sorry.

Mathias. Stay. Won a big ass duel tournament, and then everybody made fun of him when he lost a casual duel. Nice dude.

Lithios: Stay. His feints were oddly slow but worked well enough to fuck everybody else over, and would routinely beat other top duelists way back when.

Blade: Stay. Good clutches actually, and his dolphins worked the majority of the time, which is something I can't say for myself or the vast majority of its users.

Tammo: Stay. I don't want to say he was the outright best player there was, but his chambers were practically perfect, and his groupfighting skill wasn't half bad either.

Redrum: Stay. I still think he was the best of the 63e, but I'm probably putting on the nostalgia glasses with this one. His mom also beat him so there's that too I guess.

AP0C: Conflicted. I don't remember much of him at all, but people all over this forum have various opinions on whether he was a mechanically sound player or an overcooked tater tot.

Krastinov: Stay. From a more objective standpoint, you could say he was the best 63e, but once again I don't know enough about their history to make an accurate assumption. He is also a furry so I don't know how to feel about that personally.

Havoc: Stay. One of the few names I can recall clearly from years ago. Was always a top player, and made it to the top easily not too long (relatively speaking). Although, if I could make one complaint, he could go without screaming at the top of his lungs when he would die.

Maple: Conflicted. I have no idea honestly. I'm forgetting a lot recently so I just can't remember if he was top notch.

Colonys22: Conflicted. As previously stated above ^

Puppytron: Stay. All around good player, not much more to add.

Pointblank: Undecided. Outside of the 1stFKI, I don't recall much about him outside of a 2v2 tournament, which was before I could even right click.

Silentman: Undecided. I recall him going batshit insane and calling the whole community a waste around 4 years ago. Other than that I don't remember him except being in the 63e, I think.

Mang: Stay. Quite impactful as a player on the overall (emphasis on impactful). Although the wars he waged against multiple administrations, as well as a myriad of other things, has gained him a rather mixed reception amongst the community. Hopefully Juvenile School helps him out, but I wouldn't know much about that.

5hine: Whatever I say will probably get Fireboy angry so I'll just slip past this one.

Sleek: Stay. He is ok.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #692 on: July 17, 2019, 06:54:30 pm »
WeastSide Red nearly tied ChickenMasta with a 5-3 lose. If only Antonio showed up that day!!!  :'(

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #693 on: July 17, 2019, 06:59:39 pm »
Yes I do know a lot of people but most liked I would say probably Swerp & Dom off the top of my head. Everyone liked them both.

MackCW is who came to my mind
yeh Mack, Dom, Swerp, Drunken, Ghostpig, KOSJ, Montfort, Ramelon, Vlad, Cake, Curtis, Crazylegs, Jacob, Blackedemics, 5hine. I gtg back to work but those are some names I can think of right now.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 07:01:11 pm by -Nick »

|Viper|

« Reply #694 on: July 17, 2019, 07:18:19 pm »
Yes I do know a lot of people but most liked I would say probably Swerp & Dom off the top of my head. Everyone liked them both.

yeh Mack, Dom, Swerp, Drunken, Ghostpig, KOSJ, Montfort, Ramelon, Vlad, Cake, Curtis, Crazylegs, Jacob, Blackedemics, 5hine. I gtg back to work but those are some names I can think of right now.
Rever, DireWolfe, Sails, Bobmikbooboo, SilenterS, StrykerOP, Tizoc are some names too.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 07:25:40 pm by VetroG »

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #695 on: July 17, 2019, 07:29:13 pm »
Bro remember when me and windflower beat shine and fireboy in a 2v2 tournament!!!!!
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #696 on: July 17, 2019, 07:29:46 pm »
Wow I was put in something, gj Merple.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #697 on: July 17, 2019, 08:08:26 pm »
Spoiler
Suicidal thoughts are on the horizon again so I'll write out this completely biased opinion out to keep it at bay.

RussianFury: Stay. Good player, used to dominate the groupfight scene although now he routinely gets ass-fidgeted. Anger management would probably go a long way, but it's not as bad as it used to be.

Who-: Stay. Every time he came back he was on top, and that is usually only every 5-9 months in the last 3 years (excluding the 2ndQF reform).

Coconut: Conflicted. I don't fucking remember his style at all but he was nice to me so I guess that counts for something.

AsianP: Stay. Probably the best all around player for the duration of his career. Drugs may have been involved but I wouldn't know anything about that.

JackieChan: Stay. Outside of his NANWL contributions I don't recall much of him before the 12th, but the 71st version was when I considered him top.

Zzehth: Stay. Simple style, nothing complicated, and worked well with Jackie.

Zorkoth: Stay. Was rarely not high, even in the 7thRF (I think that's what it was called, can't remember now). Pretty good with his fists too.

BillTheButcher: Stay. Despite his inflammatory personality and strenuously drawn out style, he ranks as one of the best imo.

Fireboy: Stay. Has badly threw the majority of the duels he has been in, but his groupfighting is fine.

Breaches: Conflicted. Used to down spam whole lines, but I don't recall much more than that outside of a few tournaments.

Rafael: Stay. Consistent in all regards, though I don't remember him much prior to the 58e.

Steven: Stay. Stable player, rarely cracked, I don't know much about the impact however.

Ghost: Undecided. Insulted me once in chat when I was 13 and that was about it, but people say he was good so yeah.

DjOverjoy: Stay. Similar to Who-. He can come back without practice and still fuck 98% of this community without much effort, and is a good groupfight coordinator.

Achilles: Stay. I could never beat him personally, which is apparently an experience many others had, so I'd say he was pretty solid. Catgirls on the other hand...

Skinny: Stay. Core 71st, and a nice guy.

Godfreid: hmmmmm. Wins almost every duel he fights in, official or not, but his groupfighting is on and off. Recent hacking allegations have put him under the spotlight, so this may change. /s

Kovy: Stay. Spam and spin, but did it better than almost anybody else. He also called me the n word which I took as a compliment.

Pinoy: Stay. Broke game mechanics and possibly has the shittiest looking graphics for this outdated piece of garbage we call a game, but he fragged a ton so that is good in my book. Also yells at his mom.

Suns: Stay. Noticed him more around 2015 and 2016, where I'd say he was one of the best. Then descended into the Vetro rivalry, which I still don't know what to make of.

Pj: Stay. Bullied me in the 3e, but his sense of humor and groupfight skills made up for it.

RitZ: Stay. Probably the top 3e player at its height with a playstyle that gave me seizures. Also props to Sandarian for withstanding his racial remarks.

DarthJezus: Undecided. Don't know much about him other than his 9y reign and his friendship with Ramzay.

Alexander: Conflicted. I really, REALLY don't know about this guy. His screaming tendencies were mentally invigorating, but his melee was on and off at times I feel.

Moose: Undecided. I don't remember much, sorry.

Mathias. Stay. Won a big ass duel tournament, and then everybody made fun of him when he lost a casual duel. Nice dude.

Lithios: Stay. His feints were oddly slow but worked well enough to fuck everybody else over, and would routinely beat other top duelists way back when.

Blade: Stay. Good clutches actually, and his dolphins worked the majority of the time, which is something I can't say for myself or the vast majority of its users.

Tammo: Stay. I don't want to say he was the outright best player there was, but his chambers were practically perfect, and his groupfighting skill wasn't half bad either.

Redrum: Stay. I still think he was the best of the 63e, but I'm probably putting on the nostalgia glasses with this one. His mom also beat him so there's that too I guess.

AP0C: Conflicted. I don't remember much of him at all, but people all over this forum have various opinions on whether he was a mechanically sound player or an overcooked tater tot.

Krastinov: Stay. From a more objective standpoint, you could say he was the best 63e, but once again I don't know enough about their history to make an accurate assumption. He is also a furry so I don't know how to feel about that personally.

Havoc: Stay. One of the few names I can recall clearly from years ago. Was always a top player, and made it to the top easily not too long (relatively speaking). Although, if I could make one complaint, he could go without screaming at the top of his lungs when he would die.

Maple: Conflicted. I have no idea honestly. I'm forgetting a lot recently so I just can't remember if he was top notch.

Colonys22: Conflicted. As previously stated above ^

Puppytron: Stay. All around good player, not much more to add.

Pointblank: Undecided. Outside of the 1stFKI, I don't recall much about him outside of a 2v2 tournament, which was before I could even right click.

Silentman: Undecided. I recall him going batshit insane and calling the whole community a waste around 4 years ago. Other than that I don't remember him except being in the 63e, I think.

Mang: Stay. Quite impactful as a player on the overall (emphasis on impactful). Although the wars he waged against multiple administrations, as well as a myriad of other things, has gained him a rather mixed reception amongst the community. Hopefully Juvenile School helps him out, but I wouldn't know much about that.

5hine: Whatever I say will probably get Fireboy angry so I'll just slip past this one.

Sleek: Stay. He is ok.
[close]

Recent hacking allegations that have been debunked*

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #698 on: July 17, 2019, 08:11:07 pm »
i hate u mable

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #699 on: July 17, 2019, 08:13:54 pm »

Rever, DireWolfe, Sails, Bobmikbooboo, SilenterS, StrykerOP, Tizoc are some names too.

Loki and Nicodemus from the PSG and replace direwolfr with Anthony

|Viper|

« Reply #700 on: July 17, 2019, 08:16:06 pm »

Loki and Nicodemus from the PSG and replace direwolfr with Anthony
Oh yeah I forgot about Loki! He was a pretty underrated meleer/leader from what I remember and he hated me in the PSG xD. I can't remember Nicodemus though.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 08:17:39 pm by VetroG »

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 17, 2019, 08:22:48 pm »
Maple forgot to put himself on the all time weeb list

Also anyone who was in 58e or any of its renditions  was definitely a weeb

No exceptions

AsianP
Mexicant
Rex
Kovy
Lurvy
Janissary
Bunsley
Apoc
Swerp
BonJ
Min
Curtis
Taehyun
ChrisTF
Matlord
Moussolini
Wencosa
Direwolfe
Krastinov
Maple
vortoxic

These are the closet weebs that come to mind

The only person who ironically gets mistaken for a weeb would be Raf

He just has an anime profile pic every so often cuz he does this weird thing where he copies other NW players profiles because he thinks it’s fun and/or funny
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 08:35:02 pm by Godsworn Alexiel »
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 17, 2019, 08:39:47 pm »
Windflower and KOSJ are also insanely closeted weebs

Windflower gets mad whenever you associate him with anime but he unironically has watched more anime than everyone aside from Ritz407 (I have seen the MAL logs)

KOSJ isn’t anal about it but he just doesn’t talk about it to people outside the weeb kingdom

BabyJesus also should be moved up from honorable mentions to mainline weebs

-The king and savior of anime

chadlite in training

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #703 on: July 17, 2019, 08:41:37 pm »
Windflower and KOSJ are also insanely closeted weebs

Windflower gets mad whenever you associate him with anime but he unironically has watched more anime than everyone aside from Ritz407 (I have seen the MAL logs)

KOSJ isn’t anal about it but he just doesn’t talk about it to people outside the weeb kingdom

BabyJesus also should be moved up from honorable mentions to mainline weebs

-The king and savior of anime
im not a weeb. I’m a normie  ::)
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 17, 2019, 08:42:21 pm »
Also ironically enough, 45e was our main rival in the anime vs anti anime wars, however they had a large constituency of weebs too which is INSANELY ironic

Yoshie also should be removed from the all time weebs list because he only revealed his weebdom far after his brethren had marched for freedom in the great BushidNW war like a true coward
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 08:46:47 pm by Godsworn Alexiel »

chadlite in training