Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 915493 times)

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #7860 on: May 02, 2019, 03:24:11 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
Yeah your passive "support" playstyle in GF to hide your lack of skill, we see you.
You probably didnt understand meaning of duels.Duels are just about blocking,patience,more blocking and patience and more blocking and patience.Chambers and kicks are just raspberries on top of cake

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #7861 on: May 02, 2019, 03:25:50 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
Yeah your passive "support" playstyle in GF to hide your lack of skill, we see you.
You probably didnt understand meaning of duels.Duels are just about blocking,patience,more blocking and patience and more blocking and patience.Chambers and kicks are just raspberries on top of cake
just say dueling is game of patience lmao  ;D

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #7862 on: May 02, 2019, 03:27:46 pm »
I will leave this game in order to build my own business in financial way. See ya  8)
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7863 on: May 02, 2019, 03:28:13 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
Exactly patience and blocking skills.Thats all ;D

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7864 on: May 02, 2019, 03:37:26 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
If it's that simple, why you didn't won any duel tournament? Just wondering :)
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #7865 on: May 02, 2019, 03:42:55 pm »
I will leave this game in order to build my own business in financial way. See ya  8)

'Darkore, Noswill & Moskito. These three names might not mean much to you but in four years, they have built an immense economical empire from scratch. From videogame addicts to worldknown entrepeneurs, here is a report on the backstages of one of the most lucrative business in Germany.'
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7866 on: May 02, 2019, 03:43:01 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
And why you didnt win any?Wtf is that question.You know what happened?In first tournament i was winning 4-2 against Exoticfail in semifinal but my mom shut down my computer ;D and i lost 5-0.You can find that brackets.Second tournament i was second after Extazz and third they kicked me from tournament with Ledger.Try to use your brain bro first.A i was too second in sword tournament then shut up  8)

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #7867 on: May 02, 2019, 03:43:47 pm »
It's 2019 and the new-fags still haven't realized that NW's melee system is so simple to the point where the difference in mechanical skill on the top level marginal. NW's melee system is too simple to give any sort of merit to duels. This game is plagued by a poorly built engine that has severe inconsistencies across the board. 5 - 25 pingers can block-chamber easier, 40 - 55 pingers can actually block chambers, 70 - 90 pingers can block-kick. The thing that makes a player good is how well he plays in a team environment and how he manages to play with and off his teammates (Edit : Mechanical skill also plays a part, but not as big as you morons think).

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7868 on: May 02, 2019, 03:45:57 pm »

'Darkore, Noswill & Moskito. These three names might not mean much to you but in four years, they have built an immense economical empire from scratch. From videogame addicts to worldknown entrepeneurs, here is a report on the backstages of one of the most lucrative business in Germany.'
Yea but that is very rare,maybe like 1from million

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #7869 on: May 02, 2019, 03:52:46 pm »
Spoiler
"Duels means nothing"
And why you didnt win any?Wtf is that question.You know what happened?In first tournament i was winning 4-2 against Exoticfail in semifinal but my mom shut down my computer ;D and i lost 5-0.You can find that brackets.Second tournament i was second after Extazz and third they kicked me from tournament with Ledger.Try to use your brain bro first.A i was too second in sword tournament then shut up  8)
[close]
I can vouch for Hokej on that, pretty sure I hosted that tournament.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7870 on: May 02, 2019, 03:55:20 pm »
When your playstyle is so patient that your mother loses patience and turns off your computer. Real gamer moments 8) 8) 8)

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #7871 on: May 02, 2019, 04:06:17 pm »
When your playstyle is so patient that your mother loses patience and turns off your computer. Real gamer moments 8) 8) 8)
nice one rik
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Wursti

« Reply #7872 on: May 02, 2019, 04:12:31 pm »
Stfu now salty shitkids u all suck

Chainsor is german btw

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww