Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 924175 times)

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #7830 on: May 01, 2019, 11:30:07 pm »
Is it a bad list because Lebrave is rated correctly or is it because its a bad list?

it's a bad list cuz you are first but you are shit and you will eat your 10-0(Talking about duels on a group-fighting thread?), oh wait you play never the hard tournaments (1V1 again, group-fighting thread, nice try retard 2V2 <-- are two people a group? :o).

Sorry, when was the last time you went positive in a Tourney match?? When was the last time someone watched you play and thought, "he's good", when was the last time you had a positive impact on a match other than being every current teams "go to kill" for the last 2 years. I wouldn't chat to me Lebrave because u are at current one of the biggest liabilities on the scene for whatever team you are in. You bring up 1v1's and 2v2's because there are few enough players for you to understand whats going on for once and not get out-positioned, picked off or team-kill , not to mention that this is a group-fighting list not a duel one, why do you keep forgetting that? Oh yeah :O ur dumb :(.
Instead of constantly complaining about the fact that people are seeing more and more how poorly you play and rating you accordingly because of it, why don't you do an Extazz and make a list where you can put yourself in an Extrem Tier so that you can feel that you are properly appreciated for all of your impressive tourney wins. Let the Frenchies who can actually groupfight chat on this thread mate, you can post when someone brings up duels yeah :)

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
« Reply #7831 on: May 01, 2019, 11:30:55 pm »
Sometimes people need to be put in their place

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7832 on: May 01, 2019, 11:33:44 pm »
Who tf still cares about duel tournaments. The meta nowadays is so boring that anyone can do it if they can be assed to sit through 30 minute duels. Ledger and Hokej showed the world that.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #7833 on: May 01, 2019, 11:37:49 pm »
Derek_McGoogleEyed 91p ngl

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
« Reply #7834 on: May 01, 2019, 11:55:54 pm »
Extazz coming to save Lebrave cus he knows hes been had
Posts: 543 (0.306 per day)Current Activity: Posting in M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated.Personal Text: J'avance , tu recules.

[Saturday 23:49]
someone:
   i don't post on fse much so that could'nt have been a jab at me  :o

[Saturday 23:50]
someone:
   Your friends do it very well at your place

Whos posting for their friends now? :O
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 11:59:32 pm by Bagins »

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #7835 on: May 02, 2019, 12:01:20 am »
Who tf still cares about duel tournaments. The meta nowadays is so boring that anyone can do it if they can be assed to sit through 30 minute duels. Ledger and Hokej showed the world that.
Ledger and Hokej won a 1V1 tournament ?

When  you hear herishey talking about a 1V1 tournament , is the same when you hear lebrave talking about the orthography .
Always , when you played a 1v1  , you taking rekt ,  you are disassembled , and  after it , you go on  fse to say "lol i was drunk"... is just pathetic.
So , just do the same thing as your friend , just  selects the tournaments  which you are most likely to win  and claim to  be
 a good player something that you do otherwise  done very well since 2014.

For the other retard who insulting lebrave , he shouldn't forget who is lebrave.
Lebrave is someone who accomplish twice much more than him.
Now , if you take the trust because you won again'ts FRA on amical match , you should count the number of NWWCs and M-NWWCs that you won.

Little clue , is the same number of what 1v1 tournament that you played.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #7836 on: May 02, 2019, 12:03:47 am »

When  you hear herishey talking about a 1V1 tournament , is the same when you hear lebrave talking about the orthography .
Always , when you played a 1v1  , you taking rekt ,  you are disassembled , and  after it , you go on  fse to say "lol i was drunk"... is just pathetic.
So , just do the same thing as your friend , just  selects the tournaments  which you are most likely to win  and claim to  be

For the other retard who insulting lebrave , he shouldn't forget who is lebrave.
Now , if you take the trust because you won again'ts FRA on amical match , you should count the number of NWWCs and M-NWWCs that you won.

Another masterpiece

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
« Reply #7837 on: May 02, 2019, 12:10:07 am »

Another masterpiece

I don't even feel like I need to warrent this with a proper response cus we all know hes talking about Tourney wins when he says "Twice as much" (Imagine getting carried for the majority of those)

Posted this a while ago but i'll post it again
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7838 on: May 02, 2019, 12:18:35 am »
Why can we not all just get along and be friends! LeGOD ExGoDd94
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #7839 on: May 02, 2019, 12:41:12 am »

Tz0 place last 6v6 tournament?

1v1 duels are irrelevant

you are shit :)

oh and obelix is better than you even in duels confrimed

got that wandering jew, waldahari, Achilles  Hopper Negan, whisperer, golden 2, golbelix dominating ur ass
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 12:48:52 am by Golden. »

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
« Reply #7840 on: May 02, 2019, 12:57:43 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Tz0 place last 6v6 tournament?

1v1 duels are irrelevant

you are shit :)

oh and obelix is better than you even in duels confrimed

got that wandering jew, waldahari, Achilles  Hopper Negan, whisperer, golden 2, golbelix dominating ur ass

Smacked Em
Spoiler
[close]

least we can agree on one thing Golden  :-X

Wursti

« Reply #7841 on: May 02, 2019, 09:44:26 am »
"confRimed"

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #7842 on: May 02, 2019, 10:02:17 am »

That's not true at all. I play in pretty much any tournament where I am home. I sign up to almost every one and just say the day or two before if I can or cannot come. I've won a 1v1 tournament and came 2nd in one when I could be assed to play as boring as people like yourself or LeBrave or Hokej or Ledger do, now I don't really have the patience to do so. Bringing up NWWC's as well I've won as many actual NWWC's as you (2 in 2015 and 2014). MNWWC's sure I've only had a 3rd and a 2nd. I no longer claim to be a good player and haven't for several months as if you look at my playtime on the game over the last few months it's only a few hours coming on for the odd gibbonz gf or tournament (I haven't really played in many other things hence the lack of videos on my channel recently).

Pretty sure the only times I went on FSE and said I was drunk after a tournament was TFFO where we 7-0'd FrenchTouch in the final and actually won and in one duel tournament where I lost to LeBrave 3-2 in the 4th round.

Oh and to answer your question about Hokej and Ledger yes. They were in the final of the duel tournament Tardet hosted but after the duel went on for an hour it was called a draw since the two boring nerds wouldn't die.

Oh and in regards to LeBrave having won double as much as me that's just not true lol.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #7843 on: May 02, 2019, 11:21:14 am »
Extazz friend u say u r the very good?  ??? Tell me last tourneys, the scorés ;D ;D We eat the microwave in king , and 6v6 hahaha 8) ?? 8) U parle to my friends like big man , but u are big SHEEEThahaha , better let movement joue , not Lebrab (omg he sooo bad hahaha). Saying "look at mes tourneés win" is sooo pathetic cuz u just play big canceur and got little ping on , many serveur ::) ::) Just sit dwon and mange u baguette 8)

Wursti

« Reply #7844 on: May 02, 2019, 11:44:57 am »
I mean why would you all trashtalk ExtaZz when you can't beat him without skeying 24/7?

pls explain so I can step up my trashtalk game