Author Topic: NWWC 2020 | Matchweek 3  (Read 11833 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2020 | Matchweek 3
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2020, 06:17:20 pm »
stop crying and take it since its obv what the fairest Server is and thats what is going to get used

u also wouldnt use a RUS server when theres one where both of u have equal ping would u?
it was worth a try. xD

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2020, 07:55:02 pm »
Irish players all have very high ping on ger servers more than CIS remember we are very west and have bad lines. Idgaf what rus players say but you cant just demand a server fuckers.

CIS has already cheated their way to a stupid team which shouldn't exist, not surprised they're cheating again using Muha and NIFU in 2017 as well. Also Muha is saying he will play vs ire sunday? And has already played vs sweden for cis ( he gave proof) Seems like the CIS team has some explaining to do..
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 07:59:31 pm by Golden. »

Wursti

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2020, 08:04:15 pm »
can u stop stupid af "discussions" aka crying k thx

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2020, 08:04:42 pm »
I can cry all i want cis_wursti

Offline Graf_Andre

• Second Lieutenant
  • Gren_LG [Inactive] / 96y [Active]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lvov
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2020, 08:05:13 pm »
Irish players all have very high ping on ger servers more than CIS remember we are very west and have bad lines. Idgaf what rus players say but you cant just demand a server fuckers.

CIS has already cheated their way to a stupid team which shouldn't exist, not surprised they're cheating again using Muha and NIFU in 2017 as well. Also Muha is saying he will play vs ire sunday? And has already played vs sweden for cis ( he gave proof) Seems like the CIS team has some explaining to do..

I'm interested in listening to his evidence. When they are completely absent. Note, muha, when he played for CIS2, did not even change his face. And we were ref by Wursty, and at least he knows all the players who played and their game style. This is fake provocation, Golden.

Wursti

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2020, 08:05:57 pm »
I can cry all i want cis_wursti

UA_Wursti but nice try

also the stat script is perfectly proving that all CIS players are the real ones except if one of them wouldve given the key to muha which i doubt anyone is stupid enough to do except the "1915" GUID guy

and now stfu or use another thread else ill remove ur posts since im tired of the spam in a matchweek thread

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2020, 08:29:38 pm »
Also Muha is saying he will play vs ire sunday? And has already played vs sweden for cis ( he gave proof) Seems like the CIS team has some explaining to do..

If it's true that Muha played against us then something should be done about that
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Wursti

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2020, 08:39:33 pm »
Also Muha is saying he will play vs ire sunday? And has already played vs sweden for cis ( he gave proof) Seems like the CIS team has some explaining to do..

If it's true that Muha played against us then something should be done about that

its not true :)

and as i said stop writing such stuff here so its easier to see for refs if there are matches

Offline Flashkodr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2020, 08:47:46 pm »

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Let him share that "proofs" as I am very interested to know what are the proofs. So many questions...Instead of who did he play? Who allowed him to play? Why he gave the "proofs" to you but not to organizers? Why should we play with Muha, if he has the worst teamplay with everyone?
As about his words about playing for CIS this Sunday, he said in Steam that he wants to play and we thought that was a regular joke... Anyway we are not going to let him play for us and making an accident to ban our team from tournament.
So stop trying to get better pings. You have less than 40 ping on GER servers, we have 40+.
Why must we play on UK1, where we have 65+ ping? Let's play on RUS1, so I could get 5 ping. On FRA you also have much better ping, becuase of lines. GER is good for each side, so proof that you are pro on medium ping, not on low.
Sorry for trashtalking in this thread.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2020, 08:53:05 pm »
Date and Time: 12/03/20 8:30gmt
Server: any
Who vs Who: IRE vs BE
Referee: needed
Caster (if any): any

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2020, 08:59:21 pm »
Free win lads again gg

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2020, 09:10:47 pm »

I admit playing for RUS the match vs ENG
never did for CIS tho since Desant doesn't like me

Wursti

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2020, 09:22:01 pm »
Ty for being honest Muha

and now pls stop it @everyone go flame in Goldens Mess Hall Thread or PMs

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile