Author Topic: Battling Accusations Against Weman Mod  (Read 1256 times)

Offline barbara

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Battling Accusations Against Weman Mod
« on: March 31, 2024, 06:22:08 pm »
apparently, the weman mod has been under fire recently.. why so? i dunno.

some turks been blaming weman for allowing you to grab IPs and DDOS via the mod..? if this was the case, wouldnt have all other thousands of players been ddosing for fun?

as you can see from the threads that were exposing the 63rd , they are clearly using Wireshark to get access to the server IP's.

you can see that from how the turk copy-pastes the text:
https://imgur.com/XDHwjt1

and if you were to copy paste from wirehsark it'd look like this:
228   0.713899   xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   37.xxx.xxx.xxx   UDP   85   00000 → 7240 Len=43

see any difference?

here is a conversation with me and a player that has been involved with all that drama

[5:54 PM]
XXXX: *sends links from fse*
         It's like a HUGE drama right now.

ᦓꫀ꠸ꪶꪶꫀ:
   so its 63rd

XXXX:
   Yes.

ᦓꫀ꠸ꪶꪶꫀ:
   XD
   stupid turks
   ruining their own game

[5:55 PM]
XXXX:
   Yes but it blew up cuz they all use wermans.
        werman mod users are now maybe being banned by FSE devs. That's what ive heard.
   Because the mod allows you to ddos rlly easy, and that wasnt from anyone on tp. That was from FSE admins.
   Devs are really mad about the wemans mod.

[5:57 PM]
ᦓꫀ꠸ꪶꪶꫀ:
   lmfao
   it is a peaceful mod
   TP mod has same functions

[6:01 PM]
XXXX:
   Hmmm.

ᦓꫀ꠸ꪶꪶꫀ:
   and u said weman mod allows to ddos?
   how? lol

XXXX:
   As in,
   you can gain the IP no? Of the server.

ᦓꫀ꠸ꪶꪶꫀ:
   no?

[6:02 PM]
XXXX:
   Thats how all these people got it.

ᦓꫀ꠸ꪶꪶꫀ:
   no
   thats via wireshark

XXXX:
   At least thats what the 63rd are saying.

ᦓꫀ꠸ꪶꪶꫀ:
   no they are getting the ip via wireshark
   you can see that from how he sends the text
   look

XXXX:
   Well you should definitely, or maybe get someone to defend ur mod then.
   Because its making alot of people mad.
   Even developers are looking into it now.

ᦓꫀ꠸ꪶꪶꫀ:
   i can get IP of TP via wireshark within 30 seconds
   here
   504   xxxxx   x   37.XXX.XXX.XX   UDP   83   xxxx→ xxxx Len=41
   xxxxxxxxx
   (screenshot of wireshark)

weman mod is like 90% cosmetics, there is no way in weman mod at all to ddos or cause lag

[6:04 PM]
XXXX:
   Well, if thats true devs wont have issue with it.

[6:04 PM]
ᦓꫀ꠸ꪶꪶꫀ:
   all lag that was caused before, that was with exploiting Warband features or mis-using the local chat
   like the glitch area under the map where cloned props go, can be used to cause massive lag
   or spamming {s1} in local chat will cause other players to crash
   should i make a post on FSE xd

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the mod has been offline for over a year so any online functions (like spotting other users) hasnt been working, i saw someone talking about it too.

The biggest proof of all that weman mod is a harmless mod, is that we have posted a OPEN SOURCE SCRIPT for server owners to disable ANY of our functions.... how can you still say we are the agressor?

furthermore, i have no idea what this innocent mod is being blamed on.. if you would use the mod for once you'd know its a harmless mod.

for server owners, here is patch for instant reload glitch:
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=49340.0
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 10:12:02 pm by barbara »

Offline Argie

• Sergeant Major
  • 1st GLI is King x3
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ArgieTheGreek
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Battling Accusations Against Weman Mod
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 07:04:39 pm »
MADLAD MOVE, confirms in his own post that he uses the wemens. Giga brain momment here xd

Offline barbara

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2024, 07:58:56 pm »
MADLAD MOVE, confirms in his own post that he uses the wemens. Giga brain momment here xd

if you see my posts you can see this is the account of the creators of weman mod (bigger brain moment)

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2024, 08:16:32 pm »
Wemans let's people insta-reload, which is enough of a reason to ban people for using it.

Offline barbara

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2024, 01:45:53 am »
Wemans let's people insta-reload, which is enough of a reason to ban people for using it.

The insta-reload glitch can be done with any mod that has the bird animation. Same for TP mod

Offline WoM_Jordan_White

• First Sergeant
  • Jordan W.K. White
    • View Profile
    • Tropical Gaming
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2024, 02:02:13 am »
Wemans was prohibited on our Tropical server due to its exploitation as a cheat. Initially, this was not the case; we had reached an agreement with Anan that Wemans would serve purely aesthetic purposes. Regrettably, this agreement was violated within a week, prompting us to ban its use on our servers. The prevalence of cheating has been a significant issue for numerous servers, and it's worth noting that several individuals identified in our published list of cheaters are also implicated in DDoS attacks and other forms of exploitation. Naturally, people will draw a link.

Regarding the instareload, this is the first I've heard of it being used in such a way and have asked our developer to investigate this.

Offline barbara

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2024, 08:46:28 am »
Wemans was prohibited on our Tropical server due to its exploitation as a cheat. Initially, this was not the case; we had reached an agreement with Anan that Wemans would serve purely aesthetic purposes. Regrettably, this agreement was violated within a week, prompting us to ban its use on our servers. The prevalence of cheating has been a significant issue for numerous servers, and it's worth noting that several individuals identified in our published list of cheaters are also implicated in DDoS attacks and other forms of exploitation. Naturally, people will draw a link.

Regarding the instareload, this is the first I've heard of it being used in such a way and have asked our developer to investigate this.

The agreement was about the propspam function which we couldn’t remove as the module was lost. There fore a free open source script was made for server owners to disable any of the weman functions , as I said before

I dunno how weman is still an issue when you can disable any of the functions on your behalf

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2024, 02:32:04 pm »

The agreement was about the propspam function which we couldn’t remove as the module was lost. There fore a free open source script was made for server owners to disable any of the weman functions , as I said before

I dunno how weman is still an issue when you can disable any of the functions on your behalf

Do you know where the script can be accessed?

Offline barbara

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2024, 06:43:33 pm »

yes, even if it was on our side to fix anything, every single user would have to re-download a new version. with 1% of all users in the discord it would be a hard task. hence we instead uploaded a script for server owners to disable any function without players having to download or update anything.

Offline Miloradovich

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2024, 07:50:01 pm »
turk more know than us how to grab ip and that why people crying because they don't know how to like wireshark simply

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2024, 08:08:45 pm »

yes, even if it was on our side to fix anything, every single user would have to re-download a new version. with 1% of all users in the discord it would be a hard task. hence we instead uploaded a script for server owners to disable any function without players having to download or update anything.

Can you show where i can find this upload?

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ri0T
  • Side: Union
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2024, 12:20:20 pm »
turk more know than us how to grab ip and that why people crying because they don't know how to like wireshark simply

If only you knew after all these years how to use a dictionary

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2024, 01:11:27 pm »

commenting on a 14 year old kid his English, who is trying to speak not his first language is just pathetic shit.This is a NW forum not English class you moron
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2024, 03:48:17 pm »
what the fuck are you guys actually still playing this and making dramas  :o

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ri0T
  • Side: Union
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2024, 04:03:31 pm »

commenting on a 14 year old kid his English, who is trying to speak not his first language is just pathetic shit.This is a NW forum not English class you moron

You are one to talk lmao dont even