Author Topic: European Community List - Melee  (Read 79114 times)

Offline Coldstreamer

• First Lieutenant
  • Leader of 1er Suisse, Ski Instructor, Paintballer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nick: J-Man11
  • Side: Union
Re: European Community List - Melee
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2017, 04:33:02 pm »
U should add SkyBier (winner of 8v8 tournament w/ cccp and frenchtouch), Max1mus (winner of 3v3 tournament w/ me, kobzik, mandar1n), Edward (winner of 8v8 w/ cccp and frenchtouch, 3rd place for russia on the last m-nwwc), hokej (runner-up of 7v7 w/ frenchtouch and winner of 8v8 tournament w/ cccp and ft), muha (winner of 4v4 w/ frenchtouch and runner-up of 7v7 (the last one) w/ frenchtouch).

It's an all time list not a 2016 list.

Lol great little pinned avatar there

Nock

« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2017, 05:06:32 pm »
"wtf give me 99, i've played in 14e's lineup for the 1st RGT and we got to the finals against 84e, gib 99 now retards"

is what i'd say if i was thinking the same way LeBrave does (and he's not the only one thinking that way, seeing the other comments, just sayin)

Spoiler
+ Fungus should have 100 tbh
[close]

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2017, 05:16:30 pm »

Spoiler
+ Fungus should have 100 tbh
[close]
Quality post
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2017, 05:19:01 pm »
Fungus is a secret weapon.

Haze

« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2017, 05:21:47 pm »
Yes but when did they ever win tournaments? Thats kind of the point here... Unless I missed them winning as many tournaments as Evan
Well this list is not about tournaments win, or i would be just after evan ^^'

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2017, 05:30:06 pm »
U should add SkyBier (winner of 8v8 tournament w/ cccp and frenchtouch), Max1mus (winner of 3v3 tournament w/ me, kobzik, mandar1n), Edward (winner of 8v8 w/ cccp and frenchtouch, 3rd place for russia on the last m-nwwc), hokej (runner-up of 7v7 w/ frenchtouch and winner of 8v8 tournament w/ cccp and ft), muha (winner of 4v4 w/ frenchtouch and runner-up of 7v7 (the last one) w/ frenchtouch).

Why there is dayboul, zork, elessar, kobzik then? (as example)
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Ioxma

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 19, 2017, 05:34:04 pm »

Why there is dayboul, zork, elessar, kobzik then? (as example)
Please stop being retarded and take the time to understand what he wrote!

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #142 on: May 19, 2017, 05:48:02 pm »
Yes but when did they ever win tournaments? Thats kind of the point here... Unless I missed them winning as many tournaments as Evan
Ye winning load tournaments now but not in the golden age hmm, you been playing as long as me but didn't win anything when the community was at its best that's probably why.

Haze

« Reply #143 on: May 19, 2017, 06:52:05 pm »
Ye winning load tournaments now but not in the golden age hmm, you been playing as long as me but didn't win anything when the community was at its best that's probably why.
Well i've started on the very underground french community (October-September 2013), started to be really competitive in mid 2015.
A good part of the people rated elite/top are still playing the game or played these last 2 years, people can verify it quite easily.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #144 on: May 19, 2017, 06:56:38 pm »
Jackie=#1
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2017, 06:58:16 pm »
I woke up to a shit storm. I'll update the list later and move people around. I'll explain the position of some players later on.-

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2017, 06:58:21 pm »
blackbeard sucks don't put him on list
yes that may be the case but...
Spoiler
[close]
Hacker
shhhhhhhhhh Axiom no one is surpose to know ffs
Everyone already knows about ur poke armor hack bb ...
It's the pony tails i swear ::)

fucking weeb degenerate
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2017, 06:58:55 pm »
I woke up to a shit storm.

A shit storn you actually created yourself. Happy you! <3

Also I'd like to see Haze's rankings if possible and if he is willing to spend some time making them. Not saying they would be better BUT as he said himself, people will be able to compare both and see what looks the most accurate to their eyes.

You would call it 'The Ledjake Points'. That's ugly, but could be potentially the best list ever made in this communtiy SO WHO CARES.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:00:54 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2017, 07:05:07 pm »
Well i've started on the very underground french community (October-September 2013), started to be really competitive in mid 2015.
A good part of the people rated elite/top are still playing the game or played these last 2 years, people can verify it quite easily.
You been playing in tournaments since 2014 from what i can see, If you didn't want to play supper competitive till most if not a lot of people was dead only your self to blame, Not saying your bad player just saying you didn't prove yourself when the community was good

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #149 on: May 19, 2017, 07:23:56 pm »
We had see your real level in the 10V10 regimental , you can be happy to have 98 in this list.

Trust me pleb of [2002-2013] who comeback since 2 months but never get 1 tournament (ez superiority):The rekt was Universal
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.