Author Topic: Community Rep Thread (September-October)  (Read 45721 times)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Community Rep Thread (September-October)
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2016, 05:05:11 pm »
Spoiler
"Ok maccle, I'm going to do my best to respond to your post, okay?"
Saying something like that is extremely condescending and exactly what I would expect out of someone in a position of authority in the 63e.

3. 63e banning people on TS.

I'm 100% sure this is because of your perm ban. I believe you came to our event and posed as Offizer, who was Colonel at the time, on the in game server. And I helieved you tked a few times on purpose to make it look like ray did it, so he just perm banned you on the spot.  So yeah, shows the type of person you were at the time. As for the three times leaving, we value loyalty and don't like soible reggers. A lot of regiments do let double regging occur, when tbh that's  what kills competitive. Regiments letting people double reg kills competitive scenes. Because a regiments skill is never their own most of the time. Imagine if like olofmeister just hoped on  whatever team he wanted to and went to whatever match he pleased. So yeah, we value loyalty and punish people who 1. Double reg or 2. Leave a certain amount of times / reg hop. That is in our right to exercise.

It is your right to have rules in place but punishing someone like cluelesswill who is hardly a reg hopper and just happened to leave your regiment 3 times since 2012 and has been hanging out with people from the 63e including yourself since 2012 is cruel and unusual punishment and makes people in the community hate you. Silly rules that excommunicate players from communities are stupid and should be done away with. Secondly I was permanently banned from the 63e server when I wasn't even connected for coming into the server during a training announcing in teamspeak that I was playing as Offizer and then participating in the training. Another example of a banning which is perfectly within your rights is the banning of Dukers from the 63e teamspeak. He went in the teamspeak as a 2ndary rep for his regiment during a 63e organized linebattle and was then permanently banned from the teamspeak after entering a 63e channel and asking for the info to the server while they were in the event. These are not secular cases either this has happened many times and has made the 63e many enemies.

Also I had you on the asshole list to begin with im not sure wtf you're talking about..
[close]

I personally don't know CluelessWill, so I don't actually know him at all. I've only seen him come to Officers channel here and there, never really participated with the current community. But I hear good things, I wasn't even aware he got banned to be honest. It is fully in your opinion if you choose to not like our policies, that is your right. As for your ban and Dukers, I fail to see your point. You got banned for impersonating an officer. As for the Dukers ban, I don't know if you realized, but the 1tes at the time were banned from our events for 1. Consistently breaking rules in servers 2. Teamkilling other regiments/bush pirating. He came into the TS into our event channel during an event and actually was disruptive during the event, we just banned him because we don't want banned individuals to be able to come and troll since it happens a lot. Again, within our right to do so. But from most of this hate, sounds more like personal affliction with not following our rules in our servers and then being mad about getting the consequence of doing so. Either way, you can always have personal animosity against our rules, but it always grows into anti-63e everything.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Ok maccle, I'm going to do my best to respond to your post, okay?

1. 63e Siege. That's our own server payed by our community, we can do whatever we want with it. End of story, other regiments do it, and even siwi banned a few regiments from his siege and still ended up disbanding the server/regiment. Botice that the regiments who prosper are the ones who don't quit at it once the going gets tough.
Basically saying we are fucking up community but it's okay since we pay for it.

... That doesn't make sense but okay. Also apologies for my last post, did that one on my phone.

Read this again maybe then you will make sense out of my post:
Many new regiments fail simply because they are unable to recruit a substantial number of people to make their regiment viable. One of the main reasons that this occurs is because of the 63e NA siege. The 63e NA siege has seemingly killed NA 1 and all of the other servers that in the past regiments have been able to recruit on. The 63e runs their server as many other smaller regimental servers do with the policy of No Recruiting unless you are in the 63e. When a new player buys the game and eventually progresses to playing multiplayer in NW they will most likely go to a very populated server with good ping and in a game mode which is exciting for someone who is new such as siege. Because of this a vast majority of new players go to 63e NA siege and a large portion of those players if they like the game are going to be interested in joining regiments and progressing farther into the NA community. Unfortunately, almost all of them join the 63e and then stay there for the duration of their regimental experience hence the 1,400 people in their cadet steam group. Unfortunately, the 63e does a very bad job at retaining people and keeping them active despite their best efforts I’m sure. But you cannot individually give different cadets the attention and comradery they need to want to stay and be active if there are that many of them. What the 63e does a very good job at although is keeping their community very tight nit and taking every opportunity to throw shade by calling them trolls or just simply shit talking them. Making the new recruits feel like there is no regiment as good as the 63e and everyone else in the community are trolls. Also another reason why people who join the 63e don’t leave is because they are harassed by other regiments quite often simply because they are in the 63e. I’ve done it myself and I know a shit load of people who have also.
TLDR: 63e na siege makes it very hard for regs to recruit new players. Once players join 63e the majority of them quit the game or stay in the 63e and don’t leave because the 63e tells them the rest of the community are trolls. Also 63e is shit talked by much of na community when seen which makes new 63e players not like other regiments.
[close]

1. 63e Siege. That's our own server payed by our community, we can do whatever we want with it. End of story, other regiments do it, and even siwi banned a few regiments from his siege and still ended up disbanding the server/regiment. Botice that the regiments who prosper are the ones who don't quit at it once the going gets tough.

Think you missed the part before it, so perhaps you actually need to read a bit. Also, 63e Siege killed NA1... Lol.. You should go on NA1 on a Thursday, tell me how dead it is. Also, the 63e has about 30+ members who are 1 year veterans or above, so you're just absolutely gone mad mate. For someone who hasn't come into our TeamSpeak, sat down and spoke with someone in a calm and civil manner without shitting your pants, and maybe thinking a little bit about the sewage that spews from that hole you call a mouth, perhaps you would say something intelligent in your life.
Retard? These are taken at the same time btw.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Congratulations, you got screenshots of three servers during a certain time of the day and another of a server during another time of the day. Definitive proof of their overall monthly population. Thank you for proving to me proof of the level of ignorance all of this is being looked at with.
Dukers was banned well before the 1tes was banned from 63e events. The password was changed and dukers went into one of the 63e teamspeak channels to ask for the new password so he could join and was permanently banned. Also what the fuck are you talking about 'three servers' I only have two screen shots of two servers and I used them as an example because for the most part it is like that always. There is an entire thread on FSE about reviving NA 1 because it is fucking DEAD! I think you must have dyslexia or some shit because you really lack any basic reading or communication skills at all.

Edit:
Also squirts you fuckin dipshit the reason for my original post was to point out some of the different reasons why people dislike the 63e in an attempt to perhaps fix some of them for example. One of the main factors of hate is the fact that they own the recruiting scene and dont let others recruit. Perhaps one solution would be that new regiments that need recruits and face disbandment without them could have a specific time to go on the 63e siege server and see if anyone would be interested in joining a new forming regiment. Also to be quite honest I was quite impartial in my judgement of the 63e and even of you I put you down on my asshole list, yes as banter because I enjoy a bit of banter but the rest of it I was impartial.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 05:11:46 pm by maccle »
huh

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2016, 05:12:51 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
"Ok maccle, I'm going to do my best to respond to your post, okay?"
Saying something like that is extremely condescending and exactly what I would expect out of someone in a position of authority in the 63e.

3. 63e banning people on TS.

I'm 100% sure this is because of your perm ban. I believe you came to our event and posed as Offizer, who was Colonel at the time, on the in game server. And I helieved you tked a few times on purpose to make it look like ray did it, so he just perm banned you on the spot.  So yeah, shows the type of person you were at the time. As for the three times leaving, we value loyalty and don't like soible reggers. A lot of regiments do let double regging occur, when tbh that's  what kills competitive. Regiments letting people double reg kills competitive scenes. Because a regiments skill is never their own most of the time. Imagine if like olofmeister just hoped on  whatever team he wanted to and went to whatever match he pleased. So yeah, we value loyalty and punish people who 1. Double reg or 2. Leave a certain amount of times / reg hop. That is in our right to exercise.

It is your right to have rules in place but punishing someone like cluelesswill who is hardly a reg hopper and just happened to leave your regiment 3 times since 2012 and has been hanging out with people from the 63e including yourself since 2012 is cruel and unusual punishment and makes people in the community hate you. Silly rules that excommunicate players from communities are stupid and should be done away with. Secondly I was permanently banned from the 63e server when I wasn't even connected for coming into the server during a training announcing in teamspeak that I was playing as Offizer and then participating in the training. Another example of a banning which is perfectly within your rights is the banning of Dukers from the 63e teamspeak. He went in the teamspeak as a 2ndary rep for his regiment during a 63e organized linebattle and was then permanently banned from the teamspeak after entering a 63e channel and asking for the info to the server while they were in the event. These are not secular cases either this has happened many times and has made the 63e many enemies.

Also I had you on the asshole list to begin with im not sure wtf you're talking about..
[close]

I personally don't know CluelessWill, so I don't actually know him at all. I've only seen him come to Officers channel here and there, never really participated with the current community. But I hear good things, I wasn't even aware he got banned to be honest. It is fully in your opinion if you choose to not like our policies, that is your right. As for your ban and Dukers, I fail to see your point. You got banned for impersonating an officer. As for the Dukers ban, I don't know if you realized, but the 1tes at the time were banned from our events for 1. Consistently breaking rules in servers 2. Teamkilling other regiments/bush pirating. He came into the TS into our event channel during an event and actually was disruptive during the event, we just banned him because we don't want banned individuals to be able to come and troll since it happens a lot. Again, within our right to do so. But from most of this hate, sounds more like personal affliction with not following our rules in our servers and then being mad about getting the consequence of doing so. Either way, you can always have personal animosity against our rules, but it always grows into anti-63e everything.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Ok maccle, I'm going to do my best to respond to your post, okay?

Basically saying we are fucking up community but it's okay since we pay for it.

... That doesn't make sense but okay. Also apologies for my last post, did that one on my phone.

Read this again maybe then you will make sense out of my post:
Many new regiments fail simply because they are unable to recruit a substantial number of people to make their regiment viable. One of the main reasons that this occurs is because of the 63e NA siege. The 63e NA siege has seemingly killed NA 1 and all of the other servers that in the past regiments have been able to recruit on. The 63e runs their server as many other smaller regimental servers do with the policy of No Recruiting unless you are in the 63e. When a new player buys the game and eventually progresses to playing multiplayer in NW they will most likely go to a very populated server with good ping and in a game mode which is exciting for someone who is new such as siege. Because of this a vast majority of new players go to 63e NA siege and a large portion of those players if they like the game are going to be interested in joining regiments and progressing farther into the NA community. Unfortunately, almost all of them join the 63e and then stay there for the duration of their regimental experience hence the 1,400 people in their cadet steam group. Unfortunately, the 63e does a very bad job at retaining people and keeping them active despite their best efforts I’m sure. But you cannot individually give different cadets the attention and comradery they need to want to stay and be active if there are that many of them. What the 63e does a very good job at although is keeping their community very tight nit and taking every opportunity to throw shade by calling them trolls or just simply shit talking them. Making the new recruits feel like there is no regiment as good as the 63e and everyone else in the community are trolls. Also another reason why people who join the 63e don’t leave is because they are harassed by other regiments quite often simply because they are in the 63e. I’ve done it myself and I know a shit load of people who have also.
TLDR: 63e na siege makes it very hard for regs to recruit new players. Once players join 63e the majority of them quit the game or stay in the 63e and don’t leave because the 63e tells them the rest of the community are trolls. Also 63e is shit talked by much of na community when seen which makes new 63e players not like other regiments.
[close]

Think you missed the part before it, so perhaps you actually need to read a bit. Also, 63e Siege killed NA1... Lol.. You should go on NA1 on a Thursday, tell me how dead it is. Also, the 63e has about 30+ members who are 1 year veterans or above, so you're just absolutely gone mad mate. For someone who hasn't come into our TeamSpeak, sat down and spoke with someone in a calm and civil manner without shitting your pants, and maybe thinking a little bit about the sewage that spews from that hole you call a mouth, perhaps you would say something intelligent in your life.
Retard? These are taken at the same time btw.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Congratulations, you got screenshots of three servers during a certain time of the day and another of a server during another time of the day. Definitive proof of their overall monthly population. Thank you for proving to me proof of the level of ignorance all of this is being looked at with.
Dukers was banned well before the 1tes was banned from 63e events. The password was changed and dukers went into one of the 63e teamspeak channels to ask for the new password so he could join and was permanently banned. Also what the fuck are you talking about 'three servers' I only have two screen shots of two servers and I used them as an example because for the most part it is like that always. There is an entire thread on FSE about reviving NA 1 because it is fucking DEAD! I think you must have dyslexia or some shit because you really lack any basic reading or communication skills at all.
[close]

Well, glad to see you're Dukers. But yeah I'm not just going to go back and forth on someone who got banned on our TS for trolling.

As for the "three servers", if you actually took the time to look at your screenshot, here is a screencap of, now count with me, 1, 2, 3 servers!

But yeah, if you think NA1 died because of the 63e, you are pretty delusional, considering we populated it as well.

Also squirts you fuckin dipshit the reason for my original post was to point out some of the different reasons why people dislike the 63e in an attempt to perhaps fix some of them for example. One of the main factors of hate is the fact that they own the recruiting scene and dont let others recruit. Perhaps one solution would be that new regiments that need recruits and face disbandment without them could have a specific time to go on the 63e siege server and see if anyone would be interested in joining a new forming regiment. Also to be quite honest I was quite impartial in my judgement of the 63e and even of you I put you down on my asshole list, yes as banter because I enjoy a bit of banter but the rest of it I was impartial.

Nice to know I'm dealing with someone actually looking to talk about the important things here. But yeah, definitely no narrative here cause Karth isn't taking anything serious. And you wonder why we don't like opening a discussion about anything with people that handle themselves like maccle. Probably going to be more individuals like this after this post too.

Also, in your original post, those aren't just random reasons in the community why people dislike the 63e, you pointed out your own. At the top of your post you even say "I hate the 63e for a number of reasons" and "I thought I would write out why I personally dislike Karth and the 63e" and then go on to list all of the reasons below. Are you at the same mental state as Hillary Clinton mate?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 05:23:05 pm by GeneralSquirts »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2016, 05:31:49 pm »
Just because the server is privately owned doesn't mean people have to agree with their policies. Honestly if the 63e were to change their server policy to allow recruitment then they would probably receive a lot less hate.

Blaming other regiments for the 63e not doing 1v1s? Wut. As far as I know the 71st 2v2 never had any issues with regiments purposely tking their friends. Our lb was actually pretty serious. It's a shame cheesey didn't have time to run it anymore. And the chat was just like any other pub lb. This is just a theory but do you think its because the recruits didn't like sitting on a hill and shooting all 30 bullets? I know I hate that.

The 63e have 1400 people in their steam group. They have far less in the actual regiment. #PoorMemberRetention

You did a poor job of punishing swift when he left the 63e like 3 times and still was allowed to play in the NWL match. I think the whole banning people from the ts thing is just a meme. I stopped going into the 63e ts because bean bean would move me into a channel with him and say "BabyJ the legend! I saved the NW community by hosting NWL".  #Bantz

For some reason alot of 63e members think that everyone is jealous of them and that all the regiments are beneath them. I mean they did refuse a 1v1 because the regiment wasn't "old" enough. Idk just from my expierences.

1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2016, 05:32:40 pm »
I got banned for saying 63e would be better without karth ):

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2016, 05:45:51 pm »
Spoiler
Just because the server is privately owned doesn't mean people have to agree with their policies. Honestly if the 63e were to change their server policy to allow recruitment then they would probably receive a lot less hate.

Blaming other regiments for the 63e not doing 1v1s? Wut. As far as I know the 71st 2v2 never had any issues with regiments purposely tking their friends. Our lb was actually pretty serious. It's a shame cheesey didn't have time to run it anymore. And the chat was just like any other pub lb. This is just a theory but do you think its because the recruits didn't like sitting on a hill and shooting all 30 bullets? I know I hate that.

The 63e have 1400 people in their steam group. They have far less in the actual regiment. #PoorMemberRetention

You did a poor job of punishing swift when he left the 63e like 3 times and still was allowed to play in the NWL match. I think the whole banning people from the ts thing is just a meme. I stopped going into the 63e ts because bean bean would move me into a channel with him and say "BabyJ the legend! I saved the NW community by hosting NWL".  #Bantz

For some reason alot of 63e members think that everyone is jealous of them and that all the regiments are beneath them. I mean they did refuse a 1v1 because the regiment wasn't "old" enough. Idk just from my expierences.
[close]

No one said you had to agree with our policies, I just said that you can't say we're killing a community where anyone else has the opportunity to start their own server, but do not, and then go on to complain how we're one of the only populated NA servers. So please review what was actually said instead of making up what was said.

For your 2v2s, I remember that a lot of people were to the point of not wanting to attend due to the fact that it was a majority of 63e bm in all chat, and especially a lot of bm in team chat by the 3eVolt at the time. We told our guys to ignore it and not respond, but after so many times coming, they didn't like the negative atmosphere. As for tking, they actually did it every single round where they tked our line on purpose and then sat in the back of the map and kept saying in team chat #63eTactics and then kept shooting us at our backs and tking. So yeah, don't need to explain why we stopped 1v1ing regiments associated with that whole event and many other events in general that we started keeping away due to their toxicity.

If there's anything I 100% agree with, it's probably the majority of this post. Yes, it was handled badly because the regiment was being ran by Offizer. Not sure if any of you knew, but with Karth leaving, the regiment was mainly being handled on a basis of the normal NCOs who for the most part weren't used to doing many things, Offizer only actually did a lot of things in regards of making decisions and that's it. During his time as Colonel, he actually was very inactive and only sat in his channel to play games with personal friends, something he actually does to this very day. I wasn't officially an officer rank at the time, but that's probably one of the lowest points the regiment has ever gone to was during Offizers leadership unfortunately. Ray was a cool dude, but was never meant to lead the regiment, so over his time in leadership he made many bad decisions, swift being one of them, and a lot of other things regarding the regiment.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2016, 05:47:41 pm »
Not gonna lie, even I have been perm banned from the 63e TS.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2016, 05:50:45 pm »
Ok, so apparently us banning people from TeamSpeak = Us killing community is what I've heard.

Cause that has seemed to be the talking point for a lot of people.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2016, 05:52:09 pm »
Ok, so apparently us banning people from TeamSpeak = Us killing community is what I've heard.

Cause that has seemed to be the talking point for a lot of people.

Then apparently you are ignoring alot of what people on this thread have been saying.

There have been some valid points, and I will probably look into it.

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2016, 05:52:38 pm »
Not gonna lie, even I have been perm banned from the 63e TS.
I was muted (First offence) for quoting an original post that I agreed with.  That is all I did, no quote pyramid or anything.  Yet we see 63e members do so much worse, break forum rules blatantly and nothing happens.  The double standard is so clear it is simply undeniable.  The fact that our concerns are brushed off instantly as some BS conspiracy only proves our point even more.

And yes, for the last several month, I have tried to challenge the 63e to a 1v1 no less than 15 times.  I would be lucky if they even responded.  This type of behavior, believe it or not, will make people dislike a regiment.  Yet when they were playing well, and we were not, weekly challenges came in.  No one likes a regiment who cherry picks huge stretches of time when they are good enough to 1v1 or otherwise.

So maybe for a change, actually address people's concerns and comments, especially when their is clear proof of bias/double standard.
Leader of the 71st

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2016, 05:56:20 pm »
Any grievances regarding teamspeak servers or in game servers are irrelevant to this forum. You can discuss them as much as you want, but they are beyond my powers to change or even influence them.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2016, 05:58:40 pm »
Any grievances regarding teamspeak servers or in game servers are irrelevant to this forum. You can discuss them as much as you want, but they are beyond my powers to change or even influence them.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2016, 05:59:07 pm »
For someone who hasn't come into our TeamSpeak, sat down and spoke with someone in a calm and civil manner without shitting your pants, and maybe thinking a little bit about the sewage that spews from that hole you call a mouth, perhaps you would say something intelligent in your life.
I was in your ts I even have screenshot of it if you want to I use it as avatar in our ts. Also nice personal attacks.
Spoiler
he got salty its okay boiis
[close]

Just because you monopolized public play = recruitment in fair way doesn't means it's morally acceptable and good for community. 63e has power over NA community and now it's abusing it but its okay boys they got to that power fair and square.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2016, 06:03:22 pm »
Fuck off this thread then, it's community thread and you are acting like you aren't part of the community.
Spoiler
warning incoming
[close]

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2016, 06:05:01 pm »
For someone who hasn't come into our TeamSpeak, sat down and spoke with someone in a calm and civil manner without shitting your pants, and maybe thinking a little bit about the sewage that spews from that hole you call a mouth, perhaps you would say something intelligent in your life.
I was in your ts I even have screenshot of it if you want to I use it as avatar in our ts. Also nice personal attacks.
Spoiler
he got salty its okay boiis
[close]

Just because you monopolized public play = recruitment in fair way doesn't means it's morally acceptable and good for community. 63e has power over NA community and now it's abusing it but its okay boys they got to that power fair and square.

Need to review the term monopolizing, because it is virtually impossible for us to monopolize something we cannot control. All we did was 1. Buy a server 2. Make it so no one else can recruit.

Monopolizing it would be 1. Buy a server. 2. DDOS every other server and make them unplayable with intent to stop their chances 3. Make it so no one else can recruit. That's a big difference, you see the difference I hope? Maybe our server gets visited because people make videos on youtube on our Server, we have people who actively admin the server and spend time recruiting, or because we actually put effort on our server? The servers that are still up and do this get rewarded as well, it's the face no one else would spend time on their server out of the people who complain. The USMC do what we do, they have a server, they recruit off it themselves, and they actively spend their own time doing so. In return, they do good off of the benefit of their community paying for a server.

At the end of the day, all I'm seeing is personal grudges and opinions trying to take turns painting out their image of an "evil corporation". But yeah, had a lot of fun on this thread but thankfully I'm just gonna sit on the sidelines for now instead of having to explain the same points over and over again only to have someone make a banter joke or meme out of it because of immaturity / lack to hold a serious back and forth discussion.

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2016, 06:05:58 pm »
Jesus Christ. 80% of what you guys are talking about is in no way even relevant to the actual forum or forum policies. That's not something you can change.  As for what me and my regiment have been getting 'accused' of most of those accusations are false, but I won't go in depth or respond to them as this isn't the place to do that.