Author Topic: ♠ 91st (Argyllshire Highlanders) Regiment of Foot [NA] ♠ [Disbanded]  (Read 91750 times)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
Re: ♠ 91st (Argyllshire Highlanders) Regiment of Foot [NA] ♠
« Reply #1065 on: April 01, 2018, 02:57:06 pm »
I dunkd on sleek like every round tho
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1066 on: April 01, 2018, 10:27:56 pm »

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1067 on: April 02, 2018, 12:00:55 am »
Last Day guys make me proud

does that mean no more snapchat being spammed with clips of you smoking weed and molesting your bird
The Myth, The Legend

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1068 on: April 02, 2018, 12:04:14 am »

does that mean no more snapchat being spammed with clips of you smoking weed and molesting your bird
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1069 on: April 02, 2018, 01:52:09 am »

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
« Reply #1070 on: April 02, 2018, 03:52:52 am »
Before I leave I want to say a few things to some people that I really owe any success that I have had to.
Spoiler
Godfreid: You have been my right hand man for the last year and a half and I have so much respect for you as a player and my 2nd in command of the line. Thank you for everything you have done and I hope life treats you well.
Lawbringer: We've known eachother for years now and I will always remember our origins and how much work we put in the 58e in the beginning together. Thanks for coming back and helping me out after the 3eVolt disbanded.
Risk: I dont give Risk the appreciation that he deserves but he has done so much for the regiment including scheduling events, recruiting, and helping moderate the NANWL season. He did way more work than myself. Risk you have been such a great CO and I appreciate everything you have done.
Liquid: Although you can lose your temper you have been such a great addition to the group within this last year and I appreciate all the hard work and time you put into the regiment.
Vortex: Although you haven't been here since the NAPL finals and you may never see this, I just wanted to say thanks for everything you did for the 3eVolt especially with becoming the line leader and taking a big role out of nowhere. You have my respect.
Grimsight: What can I say, he was one of the first people I ever recruited into the 3eVolt and has helped me along the way since I reformed the 3eVolt 2 years ago. Thanks forkeeping the name alive and giving it a great competitive reputation.
Sleek: Although he's a newcomer to the 3eVolt/91st group, you've blended well into the community and have been a very strong influence in our melee as well as a valuable officer. Thanks for all of the sarcastic remarks about my birds and melee. Although you have only been here for about 7-8 months it feels like you have been here for years.
Shinto: My awkward and hilarious serbian friend. You have been such a great person to have especially with your ability to make tense situation more enjoyable. Thanks for trying to actually melee these last few weeks!!11!
Min: My fellow Asian friend who has the ability to tilt me off the face of the earth. But even with that I kinda look at you like a little brother. Thanks for sticking around the last 2 years.

There are so many others that I want to mention but not enough space to write it. Thanks for the memories guys. Although we didn't finish with the win we really tried and for that you have my gratitude. Thank you for making the last 2 years as enjoyable as it has been. I care for all of you and I wish you luck to whatever you do in life as well as in your gaming time.

With that guys I finally retire from the NW community. Its been a crazy 7 years but eventually everyone needs to focus on their priorities and move on. Thanks for the life lessons and the moments guys.
[close]

1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1071 on: April 02, 2018, 03:54:15 am »
bye, see you next month
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1072 on: April 02, 2018, 03:55:07 am »
Before I leave I want to say a few things to some people that I really owe any success that I have had to.
Spoiler
Godfreid: You have been my right hand man for the last year and a half and I have so much respect for you as a player and my 2nd in command of the line. Thank you for everything you have done and I hope life treats you well.
Lawbringer: We've known eachother for years now and I will always remember our origins and how much work we put in the 58e in the beginning together. Thanks for coming back and helping me out after the 3eVolt disbanded.
Risk: I dont give Risk the appreciation that he deserves but he has done so much for the regiment including scheduling events, recruiting, and helping moderate the NANWL season. He did way more work than myself. Risk you have been such a great CO and I appreciate everything you have done.
Liquid: Although you can lose your temper you have been such a great addition to the group within this last year and I appreciate all the hard work and time you put into the regiment.
Vortex: Although you haven't been here since the NAPL finals and you may never see this, I just wanted to say thanks for everything you did for the 3eVolt especially with becoming the line leader and taking a big role out of nowhere. You have my respect.
Grimsight: What can I say, he was one of the first people I ever recruited into the 3eVolt and has helped me along the way since I reformed the 3eVolt 2 years ago. Thanks forkeeping the name alive and giving it a great competitive reputation.
Sleek: Although he's a newcomer to the 3eVolt/91st group, you've blended well into the community and have been a very strong influence in our melee as well as a valuable officer. Thanks for all of the sarcastic remarks about my birds and melee. Although you have only been here for about 7-8 months it feels like you have been here for years.
Shinto: My awkward and hilarious serbian friend. You have been such a great person to have especially with your ability to make tense situation more enjoyable. Thanks for trying to actually melee these last few weeks!!11!
Min: My fellow Asian friend who has the ability to tilt me off the face of the earth. But even with that I kinda look at you like a little brother. Thanks for sticking around the last 2 years.

There are so many others that I want to mention but not enough space to write it. Thanks for the memories guys. Although we didn't finish with the win we really tried and for that you have my gratitude. Thank you for making the last 2 years as enjoyable as it has been. I care for all of you and I wish you luck to whatever you do in life as well as in your gaming time.

With that guys I finally retire from the NW community. Its been a crazy 7 years but eventually everyone needs to focus on their priorities and move on. Thanks for the life lessons and the moments guys.
[close]
i'll miss all of you :(((

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: April 02, 2018, 03:55:13 am »
update the thread
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #1074 on: April 02, 2018, 03:55:56 am »
Spoiler

[close]
i'll miss all of you :(((

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #1075 on: April 02, 2018, 03:58:09 am »
91st disband oh yeh gotta poach those members

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #1076 on: April 02, 2018, 04:01:27 am »
lol ok noob youll come back